It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:26 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Natalies
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Chapter 15

She rolled to the side and then onto her back, her towel miraculously still covering her body. Natalie sat up and then lifted herself over her double. She straddled Natalie and looked down at her double with a mischievous grin.
Natalie placed her her hands on Natalie’s thighs as she looked up at her mirror image with anticipation.

Natalie looked back down at her and licked her lips seductively. She slowly reached behind her back and unclipped her bra strap. The straps fell down around her shoulders as she brought her arm round and covered her breasts. She let the bra come completely loose and fall down in front of her, but she still covered her boobs with her arm, teasing her doppelgänger.

‘I wanna see, I wanna see…’ Natalie whimpered beneath her.

Natalie grinned, and then slowly brought her arm away. Her large orbs flopped down in front of her.

Natalie had seen her breasts every day her whole life, but seeing the same pair on another girl was erotic beyond comprehension. She had often looked at herself naked in the mirror back home and on the spaceship, and had always loved running her hands across the soft, bouncy flesh. Now she was going to do it to another her, and she knew her double was thinking the same thing about her.

The topless Natalie brought her hands back to her own naked tits and started rubbing them slowly. She lifted the bouncy flesh and then pushed them together in slow circular motions. She moaned deeply as she looked at her double getting off below her. She brought her hands away and jiggled her torso, making her boobs sway and bounce back and forth. Natalie looked up mesmerised as Natalie’s breasts bobbed and swung back and forth and around and around. Her erect nipples sticking out like bullets from the wobbling flesh.

Natalie watched her double hungrily as she felt the heat rise up inside her. She knew it was time to get rid of the towel. She brought her hands from Natalie’s thighs to her body and quickly tugged the towel loose from around her breasts. It opened up and exposed her complete nakedness to her twin, who looked down at her with greedy eyes. Natalie’s gaze feasted on her own naked body lying below her, her eyes lingering on Natalie’s large boobs sticking up towards her. Natalie looked up at Natalie and saw where her eyes were focused. She smiled to herself as she started to jiggle her torso also, the same way that Natalie had been doing a few moments before.

Natalie looked down at Natalie’s breasts wobbling back and forth beneath her as she moaned her appreciation. She started wobbling her own boobs again so that they were getting off to each other together. Both Natalie and Natalie stared at each other’s racks as they bounced and rippled back and forth.

‘Mmmmmm.’ They both moaned identically as they shook themselves for the other’s pleasure. Their large racks bounced up and down over and over, defying gravity. The Natalie sitting up arched her back seductively.

Natalie looked up at herself. ‘Mmmm keep bouncing… ugh…. Natalie… ugh... bouncy, bouncy Natalie!’ She crooned up to her doppelgänger.

‘Urrgh…’ Natalie responded. ‘These are your tits. You’re watching yourself get off on yourself.’

She leaned forward towards Natalie, her boobs dangling down.

‘Do you see them? Mmmmm… your boobs, bouncing around?’

‘Oh god!’ Natalie panted. Hearing herself talk dirty to herself was almost too much.’ I want to touch them!’

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:22 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

What delicious selfcest dialogue. Up to this point the story was at a nice simmer, but now oh wow it is broiling hot.

You are nailing the perverted inverted ouroboros-like quality I love a bout selfcest. Good show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:54 pm 
General
General

Quite erotic.

hz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:21 am 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Woo! Mother of god... you sure know how to go from a nice slow roar, to raging fires! Simply superb!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:46 am 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

I'm happy you're all liking it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Last edited by NastyNasEscobar on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:47 am 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Chapter 16

She reached up and grabbed Natalie’s boobs as Natalie moaned in contentment. She felt her fingers sink into the warm, wobbling flesh as she began to lightly knead them. Natalie leaned down and and put her hands on either side of Natalie so she could get more comfortable. Her large orbs hung in front of Natalie as she caressed and fondled them.

The Natalie below was in a world of pleasure. She cupped and stroked Natalie’s breasts in long round circular motions. Her eyes flicked up from the wobbling mounds to her double’s face looking down at her. Natalie’s hair hung down messily, her face red and and panting, her eyelids drooping. Natalie kept fondling Natalie’s tits, but her eyes were also drawn lower to her own pair, swaying back and forth. She looked back and forth from hers to Natalie’s pair, marvelling at their identical forms. She let go of Natalie’s right boob and brought her hand to her own left one. She began rubbing and cupping it just like she was still doing to Natalie’s left.

‘Mmmm.’ She moaned to her twin. ‘They’re the same.. ugh… they’re the same boob. Oh fuck…’

‘Ugh… yeah. They’re the same. Oh Natalie…’

Natalie kept fondling the identical breasts. Rubbing her own left boob and her doppelgänger’s simultaneously. She marvelled at the softness of each and how they felt exactly the same as each other. The more she caressed the sweatier they became in her hands. She twiddled both nipples between her fingers and panted.

‘Here…’ The Natalie above whimpered. She shuffled over to the side so that both their left breasts were pointing at each other. The Natalie below took her hand away as Natalie lowered herself down. The two left breasts ballooned together as each girl grunted. Natalie began to slide their boobs back and forth. The nipples flicked and streaked across each other as their breasts slid together.

‘Yeah… rub your boob against mine. It’s the same boob. Natalie crooned out.’

The Natalie below gripped the sides of Natalie’s body, helping to move her back and forth on top of her. Both of them stared in dumb fascination at their identical mammaries bulging and rolling against each other.

‘That’s my boob… touching my boob.’ Natalie panted out.

For long moments they rubbed and slid together. Then Natalie shuffled over so that their right breasts were facing, and then pushed them together. Natalie and Natalie panted out hot dirty words to each other, delighting in the fact that they could do this to themselves. Their tits furiously rubbed together, tits that were identical to the last atom.

Natalie and Natalie each grabbed each other’s right breast, and softly squeezed. They pushed them back and forth, delighting in feeling their identical pointed nipples rub and flick against each other. They looked into each other’s eyes and moaned deeply.

‘Mmmm I love it when you moan… ugh… moan for me Natalie.’ The Natalie underneath whimpered.

Natalie lifted her head back and rolled her eyes up.

‘Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh’ she moaned deeply. ‘Uuuuhh, Uuuuuuhhhhhh.’

Natalie pushed her head back into the pillow and moaned along with her, each woman getting off on themselves making guttural, animalistic sounds.

‘Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.’ They both moaned out together, over and over again. Rubbing their breasts together.

Natalie slid over so that both pairs of their breasts were pushed up against each other. Their boobs ballooned together as Natalie rolled them back and forth, looking down and watching them wobble together.

They locked eyes again and let out a few more deep moans. They could feel the sweat build up between their bodies. Natalie reached down and grabbed Natalie’s panties and yanked hard. Natalie let out a deep grunt as she felt her panties tear along the side. Natalie yanked a few more times and ripped them off her, the thin material tearing easily. She threw what was left of them to the end of the bed and then gripped her doppelgänger’s thighs. Her only pair of panties was now ruined, but in her fit of passion Natalie didn’t care.

The Natalie on top pushed her hips in between Natalies. They felt their clits rub up together, causing them to cry out in delight. She began to slide her hips from side to side and up and down, sending jolts of pleasure through her body every time their identical clits rubbed together. The Natalie underneath started gyrating her hips also. She slid her hands down Natalie’s body and gripped her bucking ass cheeks.

Natalie and Natalie humped each other under the milky glow of the stars. The only sounds that could be heard were their identical grunting and moaning voices. They wobbled up and down as they stared into each other’s eyes, losing themselves in the erotic act of fucking themselves. They looked at each other’s flushed faces, just centimetres apart.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:25 am 
General
General

OK that was hot.

hz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:18 am 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Chapter 17

‘I’m fucking myself!’ they both thought. Still hardly being able to comprehend that such an erotic thing could be possible.

‘Ugh… say my name Natalie!’ Natalie cried out.

‘Ugh… Natalie! Oh Natalie!’ Natalie cried out passionately.

The thrill of hearing herself call out her own name sent Natalie into overdrive. She humped Natalie with abandon, feeling their juices seep out and mingling between their sweaty thighs. Natalie kept a tight grip on her ass, moving it up and and down with each thrust. She lifted one hand up and spanked her twin hard. Natalie lifted her head up and screamed out in joy. This spurred Natalie on, and she spanked Natalie hard and fast in quick succession.

‘Natalie! Urrghh… you’re such a bad girl, ugh… a bad, bad girl!’

‘I am! Urgh! Natalie! Teach me a lesson!’

The Natalie underneath suddenly stopped spanking Natalie and pushed upwards. She rolled Natalie to the side with a loud grunt so that her back was facing the window.

‘What… are you doing?’ Natalie gasped out, trying to catch her breath. Her body temporarily denied the pleasure she had been receiving.

Natalie rolled onto her side too. She scooted across and pushed her body up against Natalie’s again.

‘I want… a better position to fuck you in.’ She gasped back.

She pushed her hips up against her twin. Natalie responded by wrapping her legs around her hips, pushing her lower leg underneath Natalie’s body. They pulled each other close, entwining their arms and looking over each other’s shoulders.

They began to hump themselves together again, this time lying on their sides. Their faces looked over each other’s shoulders, identically scrunched and hot. Their skin made a swishing sound as they pumped their hips back and forth. Natalie and Natalie felt the folds of their sexes slide back and forth together, smearing their juices across their inner thighs. Their sweaty bodies heaved against each other in almost perfect symmetry.

Natalie pushed her doppelgänger further back against the window. Her twin felt her ass squash up against the window pane, flattening out against the glass. An outsider would have seen her large pale behind smack back and forth, enlarging every time it flattened. Natalie loved this feeling, she reached around and spanked Natalie in delight.

‘Urggh! You’re a naughty girl! Naughty naughty Natalie!’ She cried out.

Natalie moaned back deeply in reply, not letting up on her thrusts. They bucked and thrust intently, rubbing their sexes together passionately as they felt their orgasms approaching. They pulled their heads back from each other’s shoulders and looked at each other through hooded eyes. This was the ultimate erotic thrill. Nothing could ever compare to making to love to herself. Natalie knew what pleasure she wanted, and wasn’t going to let up on the other her.

At the same time, both Natalies let go with one hand and pushed their arms down between their bodies. Their hands quickly found their vaginal folds and they pushed their fingers in between. Natalie and Natalie squealed out in pleasure as their fingers rubbed along their clits. They began furiously rubbing each other, their hips gyrating madly into their hands. Their breasts jiggled against each other, pointed nipples flicking against their identical pair. Slapping sounds reverberated around the small compartment as their hands moved in a blur between their legs. They cried out dirty words to each other, delighting in hearing their mirror image cry out in the same lustful tones.

‘That’s it… ugh… don’t stop!... oh fuck. FUCK! God… Natalie… Natalie, urgh, right there… oh my god. Oh my GOD! Natalie, faster… faster!’

Pleasure overwhelmed them. They felt their bodies write in ecstasy.

Last edited by NastyNasEscobar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:51 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Chapter 18

‘I’m close! Natalie!’

‘Me too! I’m gonna cum in you!’

They pulled their fingers out from each other and wrapped their hands around each other’s asses, slamming their sexes together manically again. They felt their climaxes shooting up their bodies as they gritted their teeth. Their eyes rolled back as they choked and grunted.

The pleasure became to much to handle. Natalie and Natalie cried out as warmness pumped out of their bucking hips.

‘UUUUUUURRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!’ Natalie cried as her juices pumped out in waves from her sex. She spasmed as her secretions spurted out of her vagina and into Natalie’s.

‘UUUUUUURRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!’ Natalie cried out identically as she felt her cum squirt out and run into her doppelgänger’s vagina. She bucked frantically against Natalie as it poured out.

Both girls screamed as they writhed and wobbled on the bed. Their bodies shuddered as one convulsion gave way to another. Their juices flowed out of them, splattering on their bodies and on the bed covers. They choked and shook as the ecstasy flowed through them.

They gripped each other tight as they rode out their orgasms, rubbing their sexes together through the stickiness that was gathering up between them. Their eyes were rolled back and their mouths hung open as their bodies tensed.

Natalie and Natalie held each other close as these feeling rippled through them, becoming less and less intense. They breathed in deeply, trying to bring some air back into their lungs. Their breasts heaved up against each other as they tried to steady their heartbeats.

They both slumped together as their eyes regained focus, their arms hanging limply around each other. They remained this way, side by side for a few minutes, shuddering with brief aftershocks. The air around them was thick with the smell of sex and the bed sheets were in disarray. The two Natalies looked at each other and smiled in contentment as their naked bodies lay stuck together. They could feel their juices running down between them. Natalie felt Natalie’s secretions running down from her vagina. It really felt as though Natalie had cum inside of her.

Their bodies were warm and glowing under the night sky. Natalie and Natalie both reached up with their hands and brushed a few strands of hair away from each other’s faces.

‘Wow…’ Natalie whispered.

‘I know…’ Natalie responded, and smiled.

They both looked deeply at each other, and then giggled girlishly together.

‘I did not expect to be ending the day like that!’ Natalie said.

‘No… me neither. I’ve never acted like that before.' Natalie responded.

‘Neither have I… I cant believe how out there I was with you.’

Natalie giggled. ‘ I guess I brought out your... my... dirty side.’

Natalie giggled back. ‘I guess you… I’m… so irresistible.’

Natalie learned forward and gave Natalie a quick kiss.

‘How did it feel to have sex with yourself..?’ She asked, raising her eyebrows at her twin.

‘It was pretty mind blowing.’ Natalie replied, leaning forward and kissing her double. ‘Did I rock your world?’

‘Yeah… you were so good.’

They tenderly rubbed their hands along each other’s arms, mimicking the way they had acted earlier. Before it had been a gesture of comfort, now it symbolised the bond between two lovers. They gripped each other and leaned in again for a lingering kiss.

They pulled back, feeling their eyelids drooping once more as tiredness crept up again. Natalie reached down and tugged the bed covers up over their bodies as they snuggled up together. They moaned contentedly as they slowly drifted off.

‘Goodnight Natalie…’ They both whispered as they closed their eyes, happy smiles on their faces.

Natalie had felt lost and alone, but now that she had herself by her side, she knew that she could tackle any situation. The coming years didn’t seem like such a trial anymore. With her doppelgänger with her, she knew that she could face whatever problems arose. And she knew that the passion between them was going to be wild. She was excited about the coming days, weeks and years with Natalie, and all the things they could do together… and with each other. Natalie was going to give into whatever lustful desires she could imagine, and knew that she had somebody who would share everything with her.

Under the light from the cosmos, the two identical girls fell asleep, safe in the knowledge that they had each other.

The End.

That's it for now. I might expand on this story, or one of my others, or begin a new one at a later date. I hope you all enjoyed it and it inspires many more clone stories in the future!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:12 am 
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Great story! Would love to see you expand on it if possible. Maybe fast forward to when they land and the fact that there is now two of them possibly causing a conflict maybe? Just shooting ideas! loved it

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next