It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:27 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Loop
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:35 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Warning: Harcore, gore, weird situations, disgusting things.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Part 1 .- Lauren Bassett

"Hoylake Beach" Merseyside, England.
  Year 2021 - Thursday 13 May. 8:42 p.m.

Lauren Bassett is a 36 year old woman who works for a furniture company in the area. Her life does not stand out much for being interesting, is the perfect case of a completely monotonous and boring life, emotionless and no fuss. Lauren loved the calm, the foggy days and the classical music. She was a tall woman with dark hair, what stood out from her body was her huge butt. She always dressed in a very casual way. Lauren lived near the beach. She liked to observe the stars and the moon reflecting in the enormous endless sea. It gave her a sense of calm and harmony.

One night Lauren was on the balcony of her apartment, reading a book and staring at the stars while she drank a cup of cinnamon tea. She was sitting in a reclining chair. Lauren watched some constellations in the sky and tried to remember their names. That night in the sky there was a strange dark blue shooting star that moved slowly. Lauren was very attracted to that star, closed her eyes and made a wish. Suddenly, Lauren began to notice how the star began to zigzag through the sky. She was completely intrigued.

"The stars don't do that." She thought.

In a very rapid movement, the star began to plunge toward the earth. Lauren was excited to see the star. In less than a second the star struck the earth and Lauren was able to watch as it collided on the beach near her house.

Lauren felt a strange emotion, very rare in her, by the object that had fallen near. She did not know if she was the only person who had witnessed the show since everything was very fast, about ten seconds.

Lauren decided to leave her house and head for the beach. The wind was blowing and a refreshing breeze with the scent of salty sea moistened on Lauren's face. Curiosity had occupied Lauren's head.

"It will have been a meteorite." She thought. "And if it was a UFO."

Lauren was near the shore of the sea walking the beach on foot, trying to identify the place where it had fallen. Suddenly she could see in the distance how a blue light shone. Lauren started to feel a little scared, but curiosity won her, a very rare curiosity in her.

Lauren started to approach the place of impact. When she arrived she saw that what produced the brightness was a kind of blue crystal about eleven inches in diameter, quite beautiful, was very much like a sapphire but with a light inside. At first Lauren did not know if to grab the object, but she ended up doing it. The glow that the object produced was quite hypnotic. Lauren quickly picked up the rock and decided to hurry back to the apartment.

Lauren arrived home, set the rock on a table and decided to enter the bathroom. She sat in the toilet, pooped and peed quietly, she took about twenty five minutes approximately doing their needs. As she left the bathroom, she returned to the table where she had laid the rock, and was excited by her discovery.

"It has to be a special rock never seen before." Lauren thought. Watching the clock she noticed that it was already 11:07 p.m. So she decided to take a bath before going to sleep.

In her bedroom, she began to undress. She took off her blouse and bra revealing two beautiful cream-colored breasts. She took off her pants and her huge panties, Lauren had a rather huge butt. Each buttock looked the size of a watermelon, more enormous than a Kardashian. Lauren entered the bathroom with her face of a boring woman, the thrill of finding the stone seemed to have disappeared.

Lauren stepped into the shower and began to wash her body. With the soap she cleaned her breasts, cleaned her legs and cleaned her bottom. She passed the soap between her huge buttocks to clean her ass very well. With the thrill of a woman working in a furniture store, came out of the bathroom with a towel around her waist, She looked for "Care Bears" pajama in her wardrobe and put them on. She lay down on the bed and tried to sleep for tomorrow get up and go to the work.

Attachments:
File comment: Lauren staring at the stars
L.jpg

File comment: Lauren taking a shower
lauren.jpg

deviantart.- https://markometalhead.deviantart.com/

Last edited by markometalhead on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Loop
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:45 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Part 2.- Blue stone

Year 2021 - Friday 14 May. 2:26 a.m.

Lauren awake at midnight, was spinning around the bed, could not sleep insomnia had taken over her. She took her cell phone and started reading some messages. She decided to go for a glass of water to the kitchen and see if she could sleep. The living room was completely dark except for the rock that lit the place with a blue color.

Lauren took the glass with water and began to observe once more the rock, its luminosity was quite beautiful and hypnotic. Lauren put the glass on the table, took the rock with her two hands and began to observe it more closely.

At that moment, the light inside the rock hypnotized her completely. She could distinguish little tribals moving inside it and strange figures creating all sorts of shapes. For a moment, Lauren stopped thinking, her gaze was lost on the rock without being able to look away from its inside and all those images that were formed.

A few seconds later, she thought. Lauren reacted again shaking her head because she had been stunned with the images. She stretched her arm to take the glass of water from the table, but it had disappeared.

"How strange, I would swear I put it on the table." Lauren thought.

She did not pay attention and decided to return to her room while she made a great yawn, it seemed that the sleepy had returned. She quickly decided to lie down on the bed. But something strange happened, lying on the bed and accommodating her body, she felt something like an ass rubbed with her ass.

Lauren froze completely. "There's someone in my bed." Thought the woman.

Very slowly Lauren started to turn around to see who or what was next to her. Her heart began to beat too hard. Lauren, who had never been a very expressive woman, had her face full of panic. When she turned around, she noticed that someone was under the blankets right next to her. Her heart beated in her chest with great force, drops of sweat began to fill her head. Slowly she was removing the blankets from the person under it.

Lauren was completely paralyzed to see that the person who was next to her, was Lauren. Lauren began to breathe very agitatedly. Her brain could not understand what was going on.

The woman who was asleep began to open her eyes very slowly and watched her own face with a gesture of panic drawn on it. At first the woman was very drowsly, but as soon as she reasoned what was watching the sleepy went away instantly and a kind of fear seized her.

The two women stared at each other with an expression of panic on their faces, their breaths were completely agitated.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!" The two women screamed in horror. Their faces were exactly the same, their hair, their pajamas, everything was exactly the same in both of them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!" They gave a second scream of horror exactly like the first, then gave a third cry and a fourth with all the strength of their throats.

Lauren was a fairly calm woman, who was not accustomed to this kind of surprises. The two women were in bed next to each other, watching their faces.

"Who are you?" Lauren said.

"Who are YOU?!" The other responded.

The two women tried to make no moves.

"Why are you the same as me?" Said a woman in her trembling voice.

"Me?, why are you just like me?" The other woman said in an equal voice.

"Calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren ..." The two women thought as they tried to control herself.

"I'm Lauren Bassett and this is my home." Said a woman.

"I am Lauren Bassett And this is my home." Said the other woman.

"Listen, I do not know what's going on, but I'm Lauren."

"It's not true, I'm Lauren."

"It's not true, I do not know where you came from, but I'm very scared, please go."

"I am the one who is scared to death. This is my home, you are the one who should go."

The two women felt confused and disturbed by this other strange woman, who claimed to be Lauren. The two women rose from the bed, one on each side and stood facing each other, only separated by the bed, the two women were wearing a ridiculous "care bears" pajamas.

"How could this happen?" The two women asked.

The two women surrounded the bed and looked at their bodies more closely. The body of the two women was exactly identical.

"Her body is the same as mine. Even her butt is huge." The two women thought as they watched each other.

The woman closest to the cell phone grabbed it and started using it. "I'll call the police." she said.

"Hey, that's my cell phone." Said the other Lauren.

"It's my cell phone, only I know the password to unlock it, see." The other Lauren said as she showed the cell phone to her clone.

The other Lauren quickly saw the screen of the cell phone and observed that it showed that it was 01:16 a.m. "What the hell, what time is it?" Lauren asked.

"It's 01:16 a.m." Answered the other.

"Impossible. When I woke up it was 2:30 a.m."

"What do you insinuate, that you traveled in time?"

"I could not sleep, I got up for a glass of water and ..." Lauren began to reconsider. " ...The rock!!!"

"The blue stone?" Asked the other woman.

"Yes, I held it with both hands and when I returned to the bed you were in it."

The two women hurried to the living room where the rock was. The place was completely dark except for the blue light radiating from the rock. The two women approached the rock slowly.

"Then you say that you come from the future and traveled through this rock." One Lauren said.

"Yes, I just grabbed it with my hands and I stared at it. Maybe, if I do the same I can go back to my time."

"Or maybe travel more in time."

"I'll try."

Lauren grabbed the rock once more and began to see through it.

Attachments:
File comment: Lauren and Lauren
lauren 2.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:33 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Part 3.- Traveling to the past

Year 2021 Friday, May 14th. 12:07 a.m.

Once again the hypnotic images inside the rock consumed Lauren's mind. She stopped thinking completely losing herself on the rock. She could no longer pay attention to around. Suddenly, she returned to herself once more. Everything was dark, the other Lauren had disappeared. She felt as if she had gone for about five seconds. She quickly saw a clock that had hung on the wall "12:07 a.m."

Lauren approached her room slowly, the whole apartment was very dark, but she could see a woman identical to herself on her bed used her cell phone. Lauren sat outside the door of her room while holding her head in her hands and began to cry silently.

"What the hell is going on?" Lauren thought. Lauren stood up again and went to the door of her room. The woman on the bed was very distracted with her cell phone but to the seconds she noticed the silhouette of this other woman in the dark. As soon as she saw the other woman, she had a death scare.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted the woman completely frightened.

"Listen, please." The other Lauren said.

"Who are you?" The other woman was completely frightened and in a trembling voice.

"Listen Lauren, I'm you. I come from the future." The other Lauren said as she turned on the light.

The woman on the bed was paralyzed to see the face and body of that other woman.

"How ... can it be possible? !!" The woman on the bed said completely frightened.

"The rock you found on the beach, for some reason when you watch it transports you a few minutes into the past."

"Will you not hurt me?"

"No!! are you not listening to me? I'm telling you the truth."

Lauren got up from the bed and slowly approached her clone. The woman began to observe the body of this other woman. She seemed to be telling the truth. Her body was exactly identical, she even had her pajama of "care bears."

"Your body and your face is equal to mine." Lauren of the present said even with a little fear in her voice.

"I know, it's incredible. Look at yourself."

"What would happen if we touched ourselves?"

"I don't know, but I've read that you can destroy the world or something like that."

"Yes, I have read it too."

"We'd better avoid it."

"Ok."

The two women began to walk in a circle as their gazes watched the other woman's body carefully. Their eyes were fixed on the enormous ass of her companion.

"Wow, that's how my ass looks." The two women thought. "It's so huge."

At that moment the two quickly turned to see each other's face. The two women blushed a great deal.

"No ... it's not what you think ..." The two women said to each other.

"Well, what are you going to do?" Lauren of the present asked trying to change the conversation quickly.

"I don't know, I'm very scared." Lauren of the future said. "Though, I have an idea."

"Which?"

"Please, use the stone."

"What?!!!"

"It's the only way, you just have to travel back to the past and convince Lauren from the past to use the stone, only then would everything go back to normal. "

"How do you know that everything will return to normal? It sounds pretty dangerous."

"Please." Lauren pleaded with her face full of tears.

"I do not know.What if something goes wrong?"

"Please. Trust me" The woman in pajama said with tears on her cheeks.

"Ahh Okay, what do I have to do?"

Lauren of the future smiled from ear to ear and explained to Lauren of the present how to make the rock work.

Lauren of the present took the rock with her hands and stared at it.

Attachments:
File comment: LaurenX2
Lauren3.jpg

Last edited by markometalhead on Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:42 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Part 4.- Traveling to the past again.

Year 2021 Thursday, May 13th. "11:19 p.m."

Lauren was completely hypnotized watching the rock. Suddenly, she returned to herself. The other Lauren had disappeared. She watched the clock she had hanging on the wall "11:19 p.m."

"Impossible. That woman said the truth, I'm really in the past." Lauren thought, now she was Lauren of the future.

The apartment lights were on but there were no signs of the Lauren of that present.

"It's 11:20 p.m., I think I was taking a bath at this time." Lauren thought.

Lauren of the future approached the bathroom door and could hear the water of the shower sound.

"Now how am I supposed to convince myself to travel into the past?, the other Lauren got through her crying, maybe I should cry but I don't feel like it." Lauren thought "Besides, surely as soon as my other self sees me, she died of fear."

Lauren was behind the door for a while until the sound of the showerhead stopped of make sound. Lauren's heart began to beat hard.

"What do I do now?" Lauren of the future, thought.

The bathroom door began to open, Lauren of the future stepped back a few steps. From the bathroom came out a woman with a towel around her waist and with another towel she dried her hair as she walked to her room, the woman's cream-colored breasts were bare.

"Lauren !!" Shouted Lauren of the future who was a few steps behind.

Lauren of the present turned quickly to the woman who had shouted her name. She stayed completely frozen, in front of her was another woman exactly like her in her "Care Bears" pajamas. Confusion and panic begin to take hold of her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted the woman completely frightened.

"Listen, please." The other Lauren said as she blushed at the naked breasts of that other woman.

"Who are you?" said the other woman, completely frightened and in a trembling voice.

"Listen Lauren..... I'm you...... I come from the future." Said the other Lauren trying not to think about that other woman's breasts. Apparently Lauren was very sensitive about observe naked bodies.

"How ... can it be possible? !!" The half-naked woman said, covering her breasts with her hands as she noticed that the other woman blushing at the sight of them.

"Hey, I'm not interested in your breasts, I'm not a lesbian... Also, they are just like mine... forget it!. The rock you found on the beach, for some reason when you watch it transports you a few minutes into the past."

Lauren of the present was still very scared.

"Will you not hurt me?"

"No!! are you not listening to me? I'm telling you the truth... And please, go get dressed !!" Lauren of the future said, completely blushing.

Lauren of the present entered her room and began to dress, she put on the same pajamas as her clone of the future. The other Lauren was waiting outside the room until at last her double came out.

"Ok, why did you come into the past?" Lauren of the present asked, still in a shaky voice

"I was also visited by a Lauren from the future and to return to normality everything. You have to use the stone to travel back to the past to convince yourself to travel back to the past and convince herself to back to the past. "

"eh?"

"Just travel back into the past and convince yourself to travel back in time."

"I do not know. What if something goes wrong?"

"It will not happen, I did."

"Why don't you travel to the past?"

"I'm doing it right now."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"You're supposed to be like me, you have to end up accepting."

"But I'm scared."

"I was also afraid. Besides, we can not be both at the same time, we could cause the destruction of the universe."

"I'm not really sure."

"What the hell!!" Lauren said.

"When the other Lauren came from the future convinced me with her tears, maybe I could do the same" Lauren of the future thought.

"Please." Lauren of the future said, trying to make a sad face.

"No, you go to the past." Lauren of the present said.

"Damn, then forgive me, it's for our good." Lauren of the future said.

Quickly, Lauren of the future took the blue rock and threw it at Lauren of the present. Lauren of the present caught the rock with her two hands and watched it for a second.

Attachments:
File comment: Lauren with a towel
lauren 4.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:41 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Part 5.- Traveling to the past Re-again.

Year 2021 - Thursday, May 13th. "10:25 p.m."

Lauren was lost in the images of the interior of the rock, until she returned to herself. She was standing in the living room holding the rock with her hands. She desperately began to observe the whole place without understanding what had happened. The other Lauren seemed to have disappeared, she looked at the clock on the wall "10:25 p.m."

"In truth, I traveled to the past." Lauren thought.

The lights of the house were lit, there were no signs of the Lauren of that time. As she approached the bathroom she could hear sounds of farts from inside.

"I'm in the bathroom, this is incredible." Lauren thought. "calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren ... And now what am I supposed to do? ... Ok, I have to make that other Lauren trip back ... but how?"

At that moment the sound of the toilet flush was heard, from the bathroom came out one Lauren in casual clothes with a happy face to have found that strange rock. Lauren from the future grabbed the rock from the table and hid her body sticking to a wall so her other self would not see her. Lauren of the present approached the table to see the stone once more but this one was not in its place, what caused a great confucion to her.

"Lauren !!" Shouted Lauren of the future

Lauren of the present turned quickly to the woman who had shouted her name. She stayed completely frozen, in front of her was another woman exactly like her in her "Care Bears" pajamas. Confusion and panic begin to take hold of her.

"Listen, please." The other Lauren said while holding the rock with her hands.

"Who are you?" said the other woman, completely frightened and in a trembling voice.

"Listen Lauren, I'm you. I come from the future."

"How ... can it be possible? !!" The other woman said with an incredulous look.

"The rock you found on the beach, for some reason when you watch it transports you a few minutes into the past. We can't exist both at the same time, now you must travel to the past."

"What are you talking about? What's happening?" The other Lauren said as she watched that other woman completely unbelieving.

"Forgive me, this is for our good," Lauren of the future said and hurled the rock toward the present Lauren.

Lauren of the present tried to catch the rock with her hands but it crashed on her face and fell to the ground splitting in half.

"What the hell!!, you were supposed to catch it." Lauren of the future said quite surprised.

Lauren of the present rubbed her face because of the pain of the hit. "Why did you throw that in my face?"

"Why didn't you catch it?"

"I'm not good catching things."

The rock was on the floor, split completely in half. Suddenly, the halves of the rock began to tremble in a very strange way and all the images that were inside it began to come out.

"What's going on?" Lauren of the present asked.

"I don't know."

An intense blue light began to emerge from the two halves of the rock. The images and the tribal ones began to dance throughout the house sticking on the walls. The halves continued to shake. Suddenly the blue light absorbed the whole place.

Year 2021 Thursday, May 13. "09:53 p.m."

"What's going on?" Lauren in casual clothes asked, completely frightened.

The two Lauren were in the apartment room. Watching the floor a woman found herself sitting on the floor trembling with fear, it was another Lauren.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted the woman on the floor.

"Who are you?" Asked the woman on the floor in a trembling voice.

At the table of the living room was a rock split in half releasing all kinds of images and tribals of its interior.

Lauren in pajamas tried to swallow the panic and approached to Lauren on the floor. "What did you see?" Asked to the girl.

Lauren on the floor was completely frightened, she could barely speak for the impression of seeing these two women. "I was headed for the bathroom ... when the rock broke in half... there was a big blue flash... and you came out of nowhere."

All Laurens were terrified without knowing what was going on.

"My god, my God, my God. This was all your fault, because you threw me that rock." Lauren told to her clone in pajamas.

"I didn't think this was going to happen. Besides, you should have caught the rock." Lauren in pajamas said.

"You don't want to blame me."

"I am you, fool. You are the only blame."

The two Laurens of the future argued intensely because of despair. Luaren of the present remained terrified sitting on the floor as she watched these other two women exactly like her arguing. Suddenly, the blue light on the broken fragments of the rock began to glow intensely again.

Attachments:
File comment: Lauren throws the rock to Lauren
L5.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:30 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

In this part of the story recognize to Laurens become a little more complicated, so let's give them imaginary names so we can identify them better.

The first Lauren to appear in the story will be "Lauren(A)"
"Lauren(A)" Travels to the past and lies in bed with "Lauren(B)"
"Lauren(A)" Travels to the past again and convince "Lauren(C)" to travel to the past.
"Lauren(C)" Travels to the past and can't convince "Lauren(D)" to travel, so she cheats her.
"Lauren(D)" Travels to the past and meets "Lauren(E)", they end up breaking the rock and travel together to the past.
"Lauren(D)" and "Lauren (E)" travel together and meet "Lauren(F)"

In this chapter women travel to the past for a few minutes and find versions of themselves. "Lauren(D2)", "Lauren(E2)" and "Lauren(F2)".

This way I will avoid confuse in the story @ _ @ and take control of the Lauren on the scene.
I thought...
bueno ya. :roll:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 6.- The Strange Figures

Year 2021 - Thursday, May 13. "09:56 p.m."

For just a few seconds everything seemed to be quiet, until the girls began to react once more. There were six women in the living room in complete disbelief. There were four women standing, two of them wore pajamas and the other two casual clothes, and there were two other women sitting on the floor also in casual clothes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!"

All kinds of screams began to be heard in the apartment. The six women were completely hysterical did not know what to do, the things had gotten a lot out of control. The women moved away from each other, all of them thought that if they got to touch themselves, they would produce a black hole, the destruction of the world or something like that.

"Calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren, calm down Lauren." Began to repeat some of the women in a low voice. while others simply continued to scream with all their strength and watching the other women with a face full of panic.

From the stone all kinds of strange figures began to emerge,, crawling on the table and the walls of the place. The figures seemed to have a life of their own.

All Luarens were for a time seeing each other without making any movement, they were too disturbed.

"What the hell is happening here?" Lauren(F2) asked.

"We have to find a way to stop the travel in time." Lauren(D) said.

"We have to get rid of that rock." Lauren(E) said.

"I also thought that, but how are we supposed to do that?" Lauren(D) said.

"Let's see if everything is normal outside." Lauren(E) said.

"Do you come from the near future?" Lauren(D2) asked.

"Too close, about twenty-five minutes." Lauren(D) replied.

Lauren(E) went to the door to try to open it, but at that moment the tribal figures moved above the door. Lauren(E) tried to open the door, but something prevented.

"The door will not open!!" She shouted at the other girls.

"What??!!" some Laurens replied.

Lauren(E2) tried to open one of the windows, but it could not be opened either. The windows were also filled with these strange figures that had spread all over the apartment.

"I'll go see the balcony door." Lauren(E2) said. But like the windows and the door this could not be opened.

"It has to be those things that came out of the rock." Lauren(D2) said.

"We have to get rid of those things." Lauren(E) said.

"Aagghhh!" Lauren(F) complained of pain. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Hey, I need to go to the bathroom too. I was about to go when this happened." Lauren(F2) said.

"You can hold on a little longer. I really need to go now." Lauren(F) said. Quickly she rose from the floor and ran into the bathroom in utter desperation.

"I hope she hurries, I also need to poop." Lauren(F2) said.

"I have an idea." Lauren(D) said. She grabbed the two pieces of the rock and put them together, then try to see through it, but it did not work, the images that were previously seen inside the rock were now dancing all over the apartment.

"You were trying to travel into the past?" Lauren(D2) asked.

"I thought it might work." Lauren(D) said.

"It was not a bad idea. Maybe there's a way to get those things back into the stone." Lauren(E) said.

"You're right, let's try to catch those things with the rock." Lauren(E2) said.

At that moment the two pieces of rock began to shine again.

"Oh no, it's doing it again." Some Laurens said. "Not again."

Attachments:
File comment: Laurens and the strange figures
L6.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:31 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

In this chapter appear:
Lauren(D), Lauren(E), Lauren(F), Lauren(D2), Lauren(E2), Lauren(F2)

and their versions in that timeline:
Lauren(D*), Lauren(E*), Lauren(F*), Lauren(D2*), Lauren(E2*), Lauren(F2*)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Part 7.- Hunting

"Nature uses the energy to create and build.
  Nature uses the anti-energy to erase and destroy.
The pure energy can make you wise.
  The  pure anti-energy can make you mad.""

Year 2021 - Thursday, May 13. "10:02 p.m."

When the light stopped shining brightly, there were more women in the room. All the women were immobile to avoid causing any incident with the contact between them. They were quite worried.

"This is awful." Lauren(D) said.

"There must be some way to stop these trips." Lauren(D2) said.

"If this continues in a short time everything will be full of Laurens." Lauren(E) said.

"How far in the future are you coming?" Lauren(D*) asked to the new women who appeared in the living room.

"We come from about twenty minutes in the future approximately." Lauren(D) said.

"We have less than that time to find a solution to this." Lauren(E) said.

"If we return to the past, there will be twenty-four Laurens, the room will be too crowded "Lauren(D2) said.

"We'll have to split up all over the department." Lauren(E2) said.

"Have you already proven all the escape routes?" Lauren (D2*) asked.

"Yes, looks like we're stuck here." Lauren(E2) replied.

"But we have a plan, capture all those things that are in the department." Lauren(E) said.

"Although we still do not know how to do it." Lauren(D) said.

"I have an idea ..." Lauren(D*) said.

"If it's traveling to the past using the rock, it didn't work, I already tried." Lauren(D) said.

"It's true, you have already tried everything that we had thought to do." Lauren(D*) said.

"We have to hurry if we are going to do something, not much time left." Lauren(E) said.

"The time I travel to the past using the rock, these strange figures appeared within. Maybe if we could make one of those creatures enter in a rock fragment we could travel in time." Lauren(D) said.

Lauren(D2) and Lauren(D2*) each took one half of the rock.

"Let's see what happens." The two women said.

The women approached the rocks to the strange figures but as soon as they were persecuted, they quickly moved from the place sliding down the floor and walls.

"Those things are very fast." Lauren(D2) said.

"They are not easily reached." Lauren(D2*) said.

"Maybe we're not so wrong after all." Lauren (E2*) said.

"We should break the rocks in more pieces." Lauren(D2) and Lauren(D2*) said at the same time.

"Not a bad idea, let's try." Lauren(E2*) said.

Lauren(D2) and Lauren(D2*) crashed into the floor the two halves of the rock, breaking them into several smaller pieces.

"Well, now we'll all hunt for those things." Lauren(D) said.

Each Lauren took a piece and began chasing the strange figures all over the apartment trying to avoid contact between them.

Seated near the wall were three Laurens, were the most confused of all and the most frightened, for them things had just happened a few minutes ago. They found themselves making gestures of despair and pain.

"Aagghhh!" Lauren(F*) complained. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Hey, I need to go to the bathroom too. I was about to go when this happened." Lauren(F2*) said.

"Hey, I also need to go urgently. Besides, there's a Lauren inside." Lauren(F2) said.

"I don't think I can take it anymore, I really need to get in." Lauren(F*) said as she gestured in pain.

"I also need to go now. Why does not that woman leave the bathroom?" Lauren(F2) said gesturing.

The other Laurens were still trying to catch the creatures.

"I have to go in now, I can not take any more." Lauren(F2) said with her hands pressed her vagina and her buttocks tightening her ass so that nothing would come out.

"Hey, wait." Lauren(F*) said as she grabbed Lauren(F2)'s arm .

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!" Shouted all the other Laurens who observed what Laurens(F*) did.

For a moment the women froze, waiting for something to happen.

"Nothing happened." Lauren(D2) said.

"Then we can touch us without problem." Lauren(D*) said.

"That gives us more freedom to try to catch those things." Lauren(E2*) said.

"We don't have to worry about colliding each other anymore." Lauren(E2) said.

"Okay, let's try to catch those things with all our effort." Lauren(D) Said.

"Aaahhggg, you could have killed us." Lauren(F2) told to Lauren(F*).

"Sorry, I didn't think, I really need to get in !!!" Lauren said (F*).

"Me too!!." Lauren(F2) said as she walked slowly to the bathroom, because Lauren(F*) held her by the arm to keep her from getting in first. The women made an effort tighten their asses and enduring the stomach ache.

"I also need to go in now!! I don't think I can hold out until one of you finish." Lauren(F2*) said, she was also trying to move Laurens out of the way while tightened her ass and pressed her vagina with her hands.

As soon as the Laurens realized they could touch themselves, the department began to become a chaos. The women desperately pursued the creatures no matter what was in their way, they broke things in their path, they pushed each other.

Laurens were not very fast at the time of running, her big butt prevented them from being more agile. They were women pretty clumsy physically. Sometimes two Laurens tried to catch the same figure and ended up crashing their bodies between them.

The calm and relaxed woman of the beginning had changed a lot due to the situation, to the desperation that caused her to be trapped. You could hear things breaking all over the apartment and screams. There were Laurens in the rooms trying to make the figures touch the rock fragments, but it was not possible.

Lauren(F2), Lauren(F2*) and Lauren(F*) had their own concerns, The three women pushed against each other, trying to block the way to the door to the bathroom. The women struggled to move forward while holding another Lauren and trying not to pee and shit in their pants. The three women were beginning to despair. The other Lauren were quite submerged in their chase at that time to lend importance to these Laurens.

At that moment, Lauren who was in the bathroom came out.

"Ahhhh, I feel much better." Lauren(F) said.

When came out, she saw three Laurens trying to get to the bathroom, but none of them allowed to another. Their faces were filled with sweat as they made a great effort to endure more time.

"Aahhhggg, I need to come in please."

"Aaahhggg, I can't take it any more."

"Aaahhggg, my ass and my bladder are going to explode."

The women repeated phrases like those. At that moment, the fragments of the stone began to glow once more.

"Aaaahhggg, not at this time." Said the girls who wanted to go to the bathroom.

Attachments:
File comment: Desperate Lauren
L7.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:33 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unless there’s a happy ending in sight, I’m beginning to have a feeling that this isn’t going to end well for Lauren (and the other Laurens)... :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:32 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Maybe XP

In this chapter appear:

Lauren(D), Lauren(E), Lauren(F), Lauren(D2), Lauren(E2), Lauren(F2)
Lauren(D*), Lauren(E*), Lauren(F*), Lauren(D2*), Lauren(E2*), Lauren(F2*)

and their versions in that timeline:

Lauren(D'), Lauren(E'), Lauren(F'), Lauren(D2'), Lauren(E2'), Lauren(F2'),
Lauren(D*'), Lauren(E*'), Lauren(F*'), Lauren(D2*'), Lauren(E2*'), Lauren(F2*')

____________________________________________________________________________________

part 8.- Rock Fragments

Year 2021 - Thursday, May 13. "10:09 p.m."

The apartment was completely full of Laurens everywhere. Only a few Laurens possessed fragments of rock.

"This is very bad, what happened to the fragment of rock that I had?" Said Lauren(D).

"Our versions of the past are the ones that have the fragments." Lauren(E) said.

"No problem let's try to create more fragments." Lauren(D') said.

"Are you from what time?" Lauren(E2') asked.

"10:22 p.m. more or less." Lauren(E*) Answered.

"Let's not waste time." Lauren(D2) said.

Some Laurens split their rock fragments into smaller pieces, but most of the Laurens were too busy trying to hunt one of those things that moved around, they no longer paid attention to the new Laurens. Some Laurens dealt the pieces, but not all reached.

"Hey, I don't have a piece of stone." Lauren(E2*) said.

"Me neither." Lauren(E*) said.

"We can no longer split the fragments, they are already too small." Lauren(E2') said.

"Try to tell the other Laurens to share their rocks." Lauren(D') said.

"They look too busy." Lauren(E*) said.

"I'm not going to get stuck here !!" Lauren(E2*) said and rushed against another Lauren to snatch the stone.

From one moment to another, some Laurens fought each other for a piece of rock. Lauren had never been a violent woman, she had always been a quiet woman and a bit clumsy, but something in the situation and in the atmosphere had changed their behavior to someone more violent and insane.

In the corridor that goes to the bathroom were two groups of three Laurens, one closer to the bathroom than the other.

"It can not be !!, more Laurens." Laurens said, they were fighting in the hallway as they let out tears of despair and moans of pain.

In the hallway there were six Laurens fighting between them while they did their best to not to dirty their pants. Laurens tried to pass one over another to get to the bathroom. When one Lauren seemed to be free of the others, another Lauren would rush at her feet causing her to lose hers balance and fall to the floor. The women grabbed the other women wherever they could to be able to stop them, one arm, one leg, trousers, and blouse.

The six women who wanted to enter the bathroom crawled on the floor while Laurens fought over fragments of rock or tried to capture some of the creatures.

Lauren(F2) dragged on the floor but Lauren(F2') held her legs while she pulled her pants so she would not advance, The head of Lauren(F2') was on the huge ass of her clone.

Lauren(F2*') was below Lauren(F*') and Lauren(F2*), the woman was completely desperate trying to take the two women off.

"AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhgg GET OFF!!, I WILL BLAST!!!" Lauren(F2*') said in tears as a hand from one of her clones pressed her face, it looked like she was going to be the first girl to shit in her pants.

Lauren(F*') and Lauren(F2*) were on top of Lauren(F2*'), each girl had pressed her vagina on a buttock of her clone to hold the pee while they pushed between them and pulled the hair. In moments, they grabbed the face of Lauren(F2*') to try propel forward and grab the legs of Lauren(F*).

Lauren(F*) tried to overtake the other women but Lauren(F2) managed to grab her neck and turn her face-up. Lauren(F2) managed to propel over her and her breasts stayed in the face of Lauren(F*). Lauren(F*) tried to remove the breasts of Lauren(F2) to be able to breathe. At that moment, Lauren(F2') began pulling their pants.

Lauren(F2') had grabbed the pants of Lauren(F*) and Lauren(F2), she was between the legs of the two girls fighting to take the lead. Pulled so hard on the girls' pants that they broke up almost at the same time, Lauren(F*) and Lauren(F2) finished in panties. Lauren(F2') quickly grabbed Lauren(F*) and Lauren(F2) from the waist. The big asses of the girls crushed her head.

Lauren(F) was standing outside the bathroom door.

"But what the hell happened here?, why there are so many me? and why they act like crazy?" Lauren(F) asked to nobody as she watched the Laurens show through the house.

At that moment, Lauren(F) decided to open the bathroom door, Lauren(F') was sat in the toilet.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I told you to wait outside." Lauren(F') said.

"You'd better hurry." Lauren(F) said.

At that moment, the fragments of the rock began to glow intensely.

Attachments:
File comment: Laurens fight
L8.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:47 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

A great stoty again by markometalhead, never read any story like this before, like to watch them to have conflict with each other. Hope this story can continue…