It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:58 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Story request ideas!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:09 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hey guys and gals!

I've got a little spare time coming up and I wanted to attempt another story. I would no doubt write something similar to my previous stories if I'm thinking it up alone, so this time I thought I would ask for some help.

If you've got a scenario or an idea you want turned into a narrative, post it below. Just a few sentences or a paragraph is all you need to post if you'd like. Feel free to post more if you've got a more fleshed out idea in your head. I will only be able to do one.

By Wednesday I'll have a look through and let everybody know which one I like the most and have chosen to do. I will try and get it written over the next few days. I'm a quick writer so it won't be left unfinished.

So any ideas you have at all, throw them my way! The only thing I want to avoid is writing a story about a celebrity, or an already established fictional character. So no requests about Emma Watson or your favourite anime character I'm afraid. But other than that, I'm open to anything!

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Post subject: Re: Story request ideas!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:27 am 
Captain
Captain

How about this: A group of women go to a special lakeside resort far away from civilization which is said to provide anyone that visits with 'the ability to love themselves'. Little do they know that this slogan should be taken quite literally...

Or

A sorceress of unimaginable power an beauty attempts a last ditch defence against encroaching adventurers by doubling herself through magic. However, something goes wrong and instead of a willing slave she now faces her worst enemy yet - herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:58 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

I would love some incest cloning.

For example a clone seduces a family member to be preferred over the original, or a shapeshifter who takes form of a family member and seduces other family members.

Last edited by ben on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:27 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Here's one: A hotel that advertises spending time with yourself, with different levels of suites offering different levels of self comfort. But patrons of the hotel soon find out what exactly it means by self comfort, when they see that the different suites they rent have clones of them ready to get freaky, with more clones being there the more expensive the suite is

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:09 pm 
Major
Major

Hmm build on this foundation? (mystery/thriller ish?)

Three girls wake up in a mysterious house with no memory on how they got there. The girls are identical twins but one of the twin there is a double of. After panicking and fighting (Or whatever else you choose) they try to escape. During the escape from this mysterious house they run in to the other twins double. Panic, figuring out the impostor, fighting ensues.

How is there a double? Why are they left there. where are they?

.... all up to you thats as far as my imagination goes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:14 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

What about a wife who needs to up her game sexually with her husband and doubles herself but they can't come terms with whos the original nor out due themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:47 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

anything special rules about the request ideas?
if not, i would love to see a massive-cloning story again, for that 3 topics would pop up my mind:

1) A bitchy wish:
This one would be someone, who was extremly narcisstic in such an grade, that she thinks that she is kind of the most perfect person that can ever exist. She has many skills and knowledge of many things, which only boost her ego more. She also has a gorgerous body and knows how to use it and her skills to manipulate pretty much everyone around her, though she sees no one good enough for her to really satisfy her. One day, she gets the chance to make one wish (through something that can tell her about getting a wish and giving her a warning, so either a mythical creature, a strange old person, or some kind of programm). She gets told, that she should be carfull of what she wishes for, since canceling the wish would require a great task or sacrifice to make (depending on the wish), but, if she wishes to cancel, she can find the person/creature/programm exactly at the same spot.

She then wishes for to live in a perfect world, which, for her, would be a whole world populated by only billions of herself. The wish gets granted and at first, she really like it, cause she has finally lots of persons which are on her level in terms of intellect, skills and, most importently, sexual skills. But after a while, she notices the negative sites of her, that she is pretty sellfish, egoistisch, and hard to stand, especially with so many around her. The annoyance grows to anger and will finally end in her regretting her wish and wanting to go back. She find the wish granter again, who/which tells her, that for her wish to be cancelled, she would have to completly satisfy the ego of her clones, so she can finally satisfy her own ego. She than goes out to satisfy each and every one of them (especially sexually, since this is the thing thats the hardest for her to get satisfied) and in the end, she will be back in the normal world, now much less selfish than before. as a little reward for her change, she gets to keep one clone, beeing the same as the new her, with which she will live very happy (and sataisfied) till the end

2) Lazyness multiplies

basically a brilliant, but extremly lazy and sex loving genius, who builds a cloning device to make some clones for her, where some of them should do basic tasks like cleaning the house, buying food, going to work, (and so on), while she keeps some to have tons of sex with. but since the clones are like her, they dont think of doing the work and make themselves some clones to have sex too and more to do the work, which behave the same and so on and on. at first, the original didnt care much about it, she was even kinda happy to have even more clones to have fun with, but with time, she noticed the problems, like having les and less space, no money, no food, the place gets a mess. she tries to get to the cloning machine to stop this mess (she was brilliant enough to put a redo button on it if the cloning would have gone wrong), but there happens a lot of sex and much more cloning till she finally can reach the cloning machine and get rid of all the clones. she thinks of dismanteling the machine again, so she is not temptered to fall to her laziness again, but seeing what hugh chaos she and her clones had caused, and since she dont really completly miss having someone like her around herself, she makes one clone of her before dismanteling the machine, they than split work to get their life together (some of the activities like cooking or cleaning beeing done in sexy ways as extra bonus) and they too live happily together

3) A game about me

a pro/hobby gamer finds a special game in an hidden area, which promotes with the player beeing literally everything in the game. curious, she tries the game out, but after starting the game, a bright light blinds her and she gets unconcius. after waking up again, she notices that she somehow was inside of the game. she starts panicing, but a nice guide fairy, which looks exactly like her, just as a fairy version, explains to her, that this game is kind of special, as that the player gets suck into the game and is only able to freely go out and in into the game after she beats the main plot and reaches the open-world end-game content (defeating evil force). she also mentions, that every npc, every companion, and every monster she meets will be a version of her (to demonstrate what she means, she summons a slime-version of her as a training enemy). and so the quest beginns, she will be able to choose and change classes freely after ending the tutorial (with more classes to be unlocked later/after training special job/job-combinations, she will also be able to get more companions for her quest (with or without limit in party sice?) freely equip herself and her companions, and act like normal people with them (chatting, eating together with them, romances, sexualities, ect.)), with some skills, she can even try to capture non-boss monster for her party. after having lots of adventures and beating the final boss, she can now finally go out of the game again, but she comes back very often, to have more adventures, explore more worlds and having a good live with her other selfs

(titles not final, more like to categorize them better)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:23 am 
General
General

Perhaps a shapeshifter or goo type girl who is mischievous and clones girls making the copies do weird stuff and the girls have no idea what’s going on until they are met with their duplicates.

Another idea i had a long time ago was some kind of body care product cloning stuff. Like shampoos that clones your head but doesn’t split the body till you use the other products. Like you can use the body wash to split the torso but you have use foot scrub or something to split the legs and feet.

Since it’s summer time why not a bikini that splits a girl when she takes a dip. The bikini rips in half and rejoins them if they put it together but that won’t happen if it washes away in the ocean and some other lucky girl finds it first ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:01 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hey everybody!

Well it's Wednesday now (in Australia anyway) and I've decided on which story I want to write.

There were some good ideas and I was torn between a couple of them, but I'm going to go with droid1's synopsis of the bikini duplication. I've got some ideas where this would go so I'm going to have a play around and see what I can come up with. I have a lot of spare time over the next week and a half so I will try to put something together.

Everybody's contributions were intriguing. Voidcloning, I especially appreciate the time you took to write out your really detailed ideas. Unfortunately I find it really tricky to approach massive-cloning style stories. I prefer something more intimate. I really liked your 'a game about me' idea though, and would love to see something like that written up by somebody at some point. Even better, I would love to see a developer create a literal game full of the same woman.

Thanks again for your contributions everybody, I hope you'll the enjoy the story I come up with.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:20 am 
General
General

Yay! I can't wait to read it. Thank you for picking my idea ^^. I really love all the other ones alot. If I ever get time again I might take a look at them myself one day.