It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:44 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: The Bifurcation Blade
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:02 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

ah, I felt a surge of inspiration, so I decided to pick up one of my unused clone-plot ideas, and I managed to whip this out rather quickly!

edit: quickly edited it, realized that there wasn't much spacing between paragraphs...

The Bifurcation Blade

The doors slammed wide open, and Cassandra walked into the vast space of the throne room. Her formerly shining armor was soaked in the blood of all the demons she had to kill, plowing through the castle’s defenses. Despite this, her stride was as strong and proud as ever, and with her two swords in hand, she calmly walked towards the throne.

“Dezira!” she bellowed at the occupant of the throne.

“Cassandra,” Dezira calmly said as she rose from her seat. The Demon Queen was both beautiful and terrifying to behold. Her shapely hips swayed as she started to walk towards the lady knight, her impressive breasts bouncing, defying gravity from their size. Her arms crossed themselves under her mighty bossom, her clawed fingers caressing her own arms. Her bat-like wings stretched themselves, while her tail swayed and caressed her own hips. Her green eyes stared intensely at Cassandra, as she brushed her claws through her scarlet hair, and across her horns. The succubus faced Cassandra, all in her nude splendor. “How lovely to see you again. What is the occasion?”

“I am not here for senseless chatter!” yelled Cassandra, “you have terrorized the people long enough, Demon Queen, and I shall see to it that you will be dealt with once and for all!”

“You pain me with your words, my lovely knight. You have tried several times to slay me, and fail, again and again. Why do you not accept my offer to stay by my side?”

“Never! I fight for the good of all, and as long as your wicked schemes persist, I shall be here to stop you!”

“How tiresome,” Dezira said disappointed. “I have long desired to see that splendid body you hide underneath all that armor, and yet you tease me with each confrontation. I would so wish to see that well-trained body of yours, and I keep telling you to put your golden hair down from its constriction, it would look wonderful on you!”

“Enough! I have come here to slay you, once and for all!”

“And how, may I ask? You have tried many times to kill me, yet I have never suffered even a scratch. Nothing you have done has succeeded, not even close.”

“This time I have this!” Cassandra threw away the two blades in her hands, and grabbed the hilt of a blade strapped to her back. She drew it forth, showing a magnificent long sword, the metal shining with a golden gleam. The hilt had a peculiar design. While the grip itself was simply black, the guard and pommel consisted had a design of two colors, blue and red, spiraling around one another.

“This is the Bifurcation Blade!” Cassandra proclaimed. “It is said that it can cleave through anything, dividing it perfectly in two! Not even you’re invulnerable body can stand against it!”

“Please,” Dezira said unimpressed, “how often have I heard of invincible blades, that just ended up being overhyped legends? I don’t believe for a second that thing can kill me. Come on, then, cut me! I dare you to try!” Dezira stood, with arms wide open, inviting Cassandra to attack.

“Very well then, but you shall regret it!” Cassandra held the blade tightly with both hands, and charged towards the demoness. With a mighty heave, she swung the blade over herself and cleaved Dezira in half, in a perfect vertical slice. An expression of surprise could be seen on both halves, as both fell to opposite sides on the ground.

Cassandra turned, and took a heavy breath. Her task was finally over. It seemed so easy, and yet, she felt a tinge of regret that things had ended this way. It was strange, why didn’t she feel as satisfied as she should be?

Cassandra was about to walk out, but sound behind her alerted her to the fact that something was moving behind her. She quickly turned, the Bifurcation Blade raised, ready to attack whatever was behind her. Cassandra’s blood froze at what she saw.

It was Dezira, and she was whole. In fact, twice as whole, as there were two Deziras! The twin succubi sat on the floor, locked in a tight embrace, kissing each other passionately. Their lips separated from one another, and both of them uttered the same word: “Amazing.”

Cassandra was speechless. The two Deziras rose from the floor at the same time. They each had an arm tightly around the waist of the other, not letting go.

“So who are you?” asked one Dezira.

“I’m Dezira. Who are you?” asked the other Dezira.

“I’m Dezira. This is strange, though you taste good.”

“You as well.” Both of them chuckled at this.

“But this certainly is interesting, though I wonder, are you really me?”

“I was going to ask the same question. If you’re an imposter, you’re good.”

“Perhaps we should ask Cassie here what her opinion on the matter is.” The two Demon Queens started walking towards the knight.

“Good idea. What do you think, Cassie?” The two demonic women both extended a hand towards the lady knight.

“S-Stay back!” Cassandra stammered, as she swiped at the twin Deziras with the sword. Both their arms were severed clean off, with no blood whatsoever.

“How funny. It doesn’t hurt at all,” said one Dezira.

“You’re right. I don’t think it hurt either when she cut me earlier,” said the other Dezira.

The two succubi watched in amazement as light shined from the stumps of their arms, and suddenly their lost hands were both restored. They then looked at the severed hands still lying on floor, as the place where they had been detached had started glowing as well. More and more began to grow from the lost arms, until two whole Deziras had come into existence. The four Deziras looked at one another with curiosity.

“What is this?” Cassandra asked, confused and panicked. “How are you doing this?”

“Oh, it isn’t me doing this,” said one Dezira. “It’s you.”

“What?” Cassandra asked puzzled.

“It’s that blade you acquired,” said a second Dezira. “It’s rather unreliable to only work on the legend. It was true that it could divide anything it cut, but my guess it said nothing about killing those cut with it. It’s always funny how vague these legends can be.”

“Then… that means…”

“Yes, this blade can duplicate anything it cuts. What a wonderful toy.”

Cassandra was surprised as the two other Deziras had sneaked up behind her, grabbing both her arms and pulling the blade out from her grip. Cassandra had been too shaken to notice them, and now she was at their mercy.

“Oh Cassie, how long I’ve waited for this,” said the one on her left.

“To think, I shall finally have you as I’ve always wanted,” said the one on her right.

“Let us see what you hide underneath all that,” said one of the two in front of her, as both of them began to strip Cassandra of her armor.

“How beautiful!” exclaimed the other Dezira, as they looked at Cassandra’s naked body. She was well-toned, a lifetime of fighting keeping her in good condition, and yet her musculature wasn’t too excessive to overshadow her feminine beauty.

“I didn’t expect you to have such well-developed tits,” one Dezira commented on her great chest size, as the armor had hidden all of her curves.

“Oh, what fun we finally will have!” exclaimed on Dezira, frenching Cassandra, massassing one breast, and her tail buried into her pussy.

“Hey, I wanted to fuck her first!” protested another Dezira, who quickly pressed her against Cassandra, grabbing the other tit, and pressed her own tail into Cassie’s vagina, struggling side by side with her duplicate’s tail.

“Hey, I want to fuck her too!” said a third Desira, who struggled to insert her own tail into Cassie’s crowded pussy.

“Ladies, stop!” said the fourth Dezira. “I think we’ll tear poor Cassie apart if we keep on fighting like this.”

“But I want to fuck her now!” they all protested.

“What about that?” said one Dezira, pointing towards the Bifurcation Blade. All four Deziras smiled wicked grins at each other.

Cassandra was held firmly down on the floor, desperately struggling against the steely grip of 3 Deziras. There one on each of her legs, while the third one held her wrists. The fourth one held the blade in hand.

“To repay you for trying to kill me earlier, I will cut you the same way you cut me. Except, I want you to savor it all the way through, and we’re going to start from the bottom, and up.”

“Please, stop!” Cassandra pleaded. She knew that they wouldn’t let her go. They were going to duplicate her, and knowing Dezira, they probably weren’t going to stop at two. Cassie dreaded at the thought of being turned into the Demon Queen’s own personal harem. “Wait for a second. There are four of you now. You don’t like to share, so who is going to rule as Demon Queen? You can’t all be ruler.”

The Deziras stood silent for a moment, then burst out laughing, surprising Cassandra. “Oh, silly little Cassie, you don’t understand. I don’t want to rule anything. I merely wish to do whatever I please, with anything I please. Conquering the land is just the most convenient way of getting what I want.”

“I don’t actually want to rule anything. I do not imagine us to fight for the throne at all. More likely we will fight in order to not be on the throne at any given time, I’d much rather spend my time fucking.”

“Perhaps we need to set up a timetable for us, to tell which one of us won’t be having fun at any given time.”

Cassandra was frustrated. Her only trump card was spent. Dezira stood over Cassie with the blade in hand, and set the tip of it next to her pussy. And then, slowly, she began to cut.

Cassandra was surprised. Dezira had spoken truth, it didn’t hurt. In fact, it felt amazingly good. The Bifurcation blade penetrated every fiber of her body, As she slowly began to split, her pussy was now two halves, then her stomach and bellybutton, her breasts were no longer a pair. Then the blade reached her neck, though Cassie was too deep in the strange ecstasy the blade gave her. The blade then passed through her jaw, her face, and ultimately, her mind. Cassandra’s body was now perfectly divided, and her individuality had been destroyed. The Deziras moved her two halves so they faced one another, each half looking in bewilderment at each other. Finally, the light began to glow, and Cassie’s two halves saw each other becoming a whole Cassandra.

The two nude knights sat and stared at each other in amazement. There she was, staring herself in the face, another Cassandra. Her identity was no longer her own, it also belonged to the woman right in front of her. The Deziras weren’t holding the Cassandras anymore, just savoring the sight of the twin Cassies, their demonic lust building in them.

The two Cassies stared each other in the eyes, and both of them saw a familiar look. Both of them gently nodded to one another, and surprised the succubbi as they both lunged at the Dezira holding the Bifurcation Blade. Dezira was too surprised to react, as she fell to the floor with the Cassandras. One of the blondes grabbed the blade, and both of them moved swiftly to create distance between them and the Demon Queen quartet.

“We need to get out of here!” said one Cassie.

“Oh no you don’t!” Both Cassandras turned to see one of the Deziras had swooped over to the entrance, and sealed it with magic. “You’re not going anywhere, you two.”

“Dammit, now what do we do? We’re not strong enough to fight one Dezira, let alone four!”

“Maybe not alone,” said the other Cassie, as they both look at the Bifurcation Blade.

“Right,” said Cassie, and began cutting her twin into pieces. After a number of slices, Cassandra suffered interference as a Dezira moved in against her. She went after Cassie in mid-swing, causing Cassie to cut through the long nails of Dezira’s hand. Cassandra watched as not only did those nails grow back, but each of the 5 nails grew into a whole Dezira.

“You’re kidding me,” Cassie said incredulous. Dezira then pulled the blade out of her hand, and swung it at the new Deziras, intending to make more.

“Making more is a good idea, Cassie, if only you’d stop fighting against me. Or us, whatever,” said the Dezira with the blade in hand.

“Never!” Dezira was surprised as 5 Cassandras jumped her, making her drop the blade. The new Cassandras made were too busy struggling with a number of the Deziras, so the lone Cassandra remaining realized she had to cut herself.

She cut through her own stomach, realizing it wasn’t too smart to do while she was still standing. Down on the ground, Cassie quickly got her bearings as she frantically attacked her disembodied legs, hoping that her legs would grow back quickly enough. Looking around, she saw a number of Deziras weren’t even fighting, they were too busy fucking each other, kissing, 69’ing, licking their breasts, or sticking each other’s tails into each others’ vaginas. A number of Cassandras were being overpowered by some of the Deziras, their tails penetrating them, caressing them, and whatever else they were doing, as it was difficult to see with Dezira’s wings obscuring the vision.

“There we go!” said a Dezira, snatching the blade from Cassandra’s hand. Dammit, the new Cassandras hadn’t finished growing.

And so it went on, Dezira and Cassandra struggling for possession of the Bifurcation Blade, the blade constantly changing hands, making more Cassandras, more Deziras.

Finally, it was at a standoff. The blade was in the hands of the Cassandras, but things looked bleak. A group of several hundreds of Cassies stood tightly together, surrounded by now thousands of Deziras. In fact, they were surrounded by a pulsating orgy, as several Cassies were lost in the mass, overpowered by Deziras sexually pleasuring them.

“Give up, Cassie. You can’t win anymore. We’ll rip the blade from your hands, and you will finally belong to me. To us. You’re outnumbered.”

The Cassandras did not answer, but they all knew it to be true. What could she do?

“It won’t be so bad,” continued a Dezira. “You will be in a state of eternal pleasure with us. You shall never know the pain and anguish you’ve struggled with all your life. I am pleasure incarnate! My very being is infused with lust.”

The Cassie with the blade, standing in the middle of the group of Cassandras, was struggling to come up with a plan, just like all the others. Lust incarnate… There was a thought. Perhaps she could outfuck Dezira into submission, she thought halfheartedly. Actually… perhaps that was the idea. She was a demon after all, she controlled others through lust and sex. What would happen if she was dominated. But Cassie was outnumbered, how the hell could she do that?

Cassie ran her fingers through her blonde locks, which had been loose ever since Dezira had stripped her. Looking at the other Cassandras, she realized that Dezira was right. She did look good with her hair down. Then Cassie thought of something. Dezira’s nails had grown copies, so maybe…

“Dezira,” she called out, as she grabbed hold of her hair into a tail, “did you know that a person has somewhere around 100.000 or more hairs on their head?” Then Cassandra took the blade and cut through all her hairs, scattering them into the air. As Cassandra’s hair grew back, her vision drowned in a myriad of Cassandras, all charging at the surprised Deziras.

The tables had turned, now the Cassies vastly outnumbered the Deziras, each Dezira being overwhelmed by Cassandras at every side, kissing them, fondling them, their bodies tightly pressed against them. Cassies were eating out the pussies of the succubi, fighting to the mouths of the Deziras to kiss. The Demon Queens were unable to gain a footing, as the Cassandras kept pressing on, the pleasure felt in the Deziras had run out of control. It was impressive that the throne room could contain them all.

Suddenly, the Deziras began to glow with a golden light, which drowned the chamber. As the Cassandras regained their sight, they were surprised to see the Deziras not only unconscious, but human! It was no doubt Dezira, all of her, but without her demonic features. She still possessed her shapely body, and her lovely red hair. The Cassandras, unsure of what to do, gently put all the Deziras together on the floor, and waited.

Eventually the Deziras began to stir, looking around each other in confusion and surprise. After talking excitedly amongst themselves, one of them stepped forward to address the puzzled Cassandras. “Thank you brave knights. I am, or should I say, we, are princess Dezira, of the kingdom of Dula. Long ago, I had been cursed by an evil sorcerer, twisted into a horrible demon. The sorcerer had underestimated my own power, however, as my monstrous self killed him and proceeded to conquer my own homeland, laying waste to it and turning it into a realm of demons and horrors, as you have seen. But by your valiant struggle, you have freed us from our terrible curse!”

“It was our pleasure,” said a Cassandra, “though I am uncertain as to my next move. I have spent so many years fighting the Demon Queen, I have thought little else of what I should do next.”

The Cassandra talking was surprised as Dezira came up to her and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. “Oh, we can think of something,” she said mischievously, with all the Deziras giggling.

The once terrifying land of demons had now grown lush and fertile again. Cassandra had slain it’s monstrous inhabitants in her final siege against the Demon Queen, and with the princess restored, the Dula kingdom had become peaceful again. Though news of the kingdom was followed by strange rumors about its inhabitants…

A year had passed, and a caravan sent to trade with the neighboring kingdoms was slowly headed back to the Dula kingdom. The neighboring peoples were continually puzzled by how oddly similar the women from Dula looked, either tough blondes or lush redheads…

At the head of the caravan, two blonde women sat in front on the lead wagon, one of them steering the horses.

“I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to being a trader,” said Cassie, as she whipped with the reigns.

“I know what you mean,” said Cassie next to her, “it’s strange, giving up on the sword. Unlike them,” she pointed at one of the knights flanking their wagon. The knight went closer to them and opened her helmet.

“What do you mean?” the knight Cassie asked. “At least you traders share profession with your wives and have them along, us knights have to leave them home.”

“Well, if you feel lonely, we could always lend a hand,” said a voice from inside the wagon. Dezira popped out to look at the knight Cassandra.

“Yeah,” said another Dezira sticking her head out, “why not?”

“Dezira!” exclaimed the two trader Cassandras in perfect synch.

“What? It’s not like their Deziras would mind. You Cassandras are such prudes about it.

“Well…” said the three Cassandras embarrassed.

“And why not just do it with your Cassandra co-wife? I’m betting that both of your Deziras are humping each other crazy back home.”

“…Perhaps,” said the knight Cassandra embarrassed, and created some distance between her and the lead van.

After the curse had been broken, the Deziras had decided to reestablish the Dula kingdom, populated entirely by Deziras and Cassandras. There were already over 100.000 Cassandras, and they had to live somewhere. To settle any difficulty with their relationship together, the Deziras had themselves multiplied to equal number with the Cassandras. Then, a system was established where each household in the kingdom was comprised of 2 Deziras and 2 Cassandras. While the Cassandras were content each with their own Deziras, the redheads felt having an extra of each of them ‘spiced up’ their relationship. So Dula relationships were not couples, but quadruples.

While the Cassandras were made to be the military of Dula, not all of them were needed to be, and so many of them put their fighting days to rest, to pursue other important jobs to make the kingdom work. It had been a hard adjustment, but most of the Cassies were ok with it.

The Bifurcation Blade itself was placed in the castle’s throne room, in the middle between the four seats of the queens of Dula, a symbol of their nation. The country’s new flag was of a yellow blade, dividing the left half which was red, and the right half which was blue.

The traders had finished early with their work, as the anniversary for the Demon Queen’s defeat soon approached. It had become a national holiday in Dula, and to celebrate, the twin queen-regnants Dezira and Dezira intended to hold a gigantic orgy with the entire kingdom participating, and to do so each year. The twin queen-consorts Cassandra and Cassandra had been surprised and slightly embarrassed by this proclamation, though they resigned themselves to their wives’ decision. The Dezira population had met this proclamation with unanimous praise, while the Cassandras were less vocal about it, feeling to embarrassed about themselves, as they still were not as sexually free-minded as their redheaded lovers, though they were slowly coming around to it.

The lead Cassandra traders could finally see the Dula capital in the horizon, and wanted to tell their wives. However, as they looked into the wagon they couldn’t help be surprised, but also slightly amused, as they saw the two Deziras naked and eating each other’s pussies out. Apparently they couldn’t wait for the anniversary orgy.

THE END
...or maybe not :D

Last edited by revolving echo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:02 pm 
General
General

Well. That was interesting.

An entire kingdom of blondes and redheads. Nice.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:45 pm 
General
General

Very nicely done.

Henry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Bravo, I admit that you surprised me with the demon queen getting duplicated as well as the heroine.

Definitely wish that this might become a series

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:30 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Quote:
Bravo, I admit that you surprised me with the demon queen getting duplicated as well as the heroine.

It always spices up a story by having more than one girl getting duplicated, seeing how they react differently to their predicament :D

I surprised myself a bit with how I ended the story, and I couldn't help but think if I should write a sequel some day, it does have potential...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:00 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Quote:
Quote:

It always spices up a story by having more than one girl getting duplicated, seeing how they react differently to their predicament :D

I surprised myself a bit with how I ended the story, and I couldn't help but think if I should write a sequel some day, it does have potential...
it sure has potential =D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:40 am 
Major
Major

I like the concept of this story. If you have any other ideas, start writing them down.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:46 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Quote:
I like the concept of this story. If you have any other ideas, start writing them down.
Believe me, I always write down my story ideas. I'm practically drowning in notes I've accumulated over the years, and I've got several unfinished clone stories lying around, and a rare number of finished stories, though I intend to rewrite those when I get the chance. I've got too many ideas, and too little time to work on them. It's hard molding a fledgling idea into a compelling story I feel driven to write...

But right now my brain is firing up on inspiration for continuing this particular story, there's plenty to go on this one!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:43 pm 
General
General

Quote:
Quote:
Believe me, I always write down my story ideas. I'm practically drowning in notes I've accumulated over the years, and I've got several unfinished clone stories lying around, and a rare number of finished stories, though I intend to rewrite those when I get the chance. I've got too many ideas, and too little time to work on them. It's hard molding a fledgling idea into a compelling story I feel driven to write...

But right now my brain is firing up on inspiration for continuing this particular story, there's plenty to go on this one!

I understand that a bit. I got a lot of ideas in my head (not all of them TOH either), but my problem is privacy. I have trouble getting the privacy I want when I write, so I have to wait, and while I do, the ideas just pile up.

Though I sometimes lack inspiration as well. Plus, I prefer to finish one idea before I start another, so combined with the former problem, I can be sitting around for a long time.

When the idea and the opportunity comes, you'll see it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:17 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Quote:
I understand that a bit. I got a lot of ideas in my head (not all of them TOH either), but my problem is privacy. I have trouble getting the privacy I want when I write, so I have to wait, and while I do, the ideas just pile up.

Though I sometimes lack inspiration as well. Plus, I prefer to finish one idea before I start another, so combined with the former problem, I can be sitting around for a long time.

When the idea and the opportunity comes, you'll see it.
Of course. It's not always easy to focus. The right conditions, the right time and place. I've been stuck in a rut with writing in the previous weeks due to not having any work forcing my mind to focus, not to mention the amazingly dreary weather there's been here despite it being June...

It's an annoying paradox that I find myself more focused on writing when I have other business that I have to attend to...

A dream of mine is to develop an actual writing career, hopefully, some day, so I run the gamut of ideas, and my first attempt at writing an actual book is slowly dragging itself onwards, hopefully I'll get it finished anytime soon...