It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:16 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Re: Winter
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:24 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Warning: A bit of horror story.

part 7.- Wrath

That morning Susan had gone out to attend to some business affairs with one of the office employees, she told Christine that she would be back in a few hours, not to worry. A car was waiting outside with one of her office colleagues. She was just going to look for some important documents from the office. The woman attended to her affairs and returned to the departments. Her office mate, Matthew left her at the entrance of her house. Susan was standing in front of apartment number five. The cold was horrible, could hurt the little baby that was inside her. She opened the door of the apartment and entered. At that moment she began to hear voices coming from the room. "Yes ... yes ... please don't stop ..."

Susan was in the apartment living room quite confused. The squeak of the bed in her bedroom was heard. There were voices inside the bedroom. It sounded like sex. Susan went to the bedroom door and put her ear next to the door so she could hear better. "Yeah ... I like that ahhhh ahhhh!"

Susan's eyes began to fill with tears. She brought her trembling hand to her mouth and tears began to come out of her eyes. On the other side of the door Christine was with someone, with another woman. Susan could not understand the situation. She remembered that in the morning they had declared their love with a kiss, and now she was with another woman. Her hands trembled more strongly. She watched her huge stomach as she continued to cry with deep sadness. "She promised me that we would take care of the baby ... She promised." Susan thought. Her biggest nightmare was real, another woman was destroying her family. Someone was trying to take the other mother of her daughter. Susan continued to hear the moans and voices from the other side of the door. Susan wondered who the other woman would be, Angie or Janis from the office, maybe a friend of Christine's that Susan did not know.

"I love you." Christine's voice said.

"I love you too." the other voice answered.

At that moment Susan's heart was completely destroyed. Listening to Christine declaring her love to another woman was too much. She had not cared about her promise to take care of the baby together. She did not care about all the years they spent together. She did not care about the love Susan felt for her. Susan's hands continued to tremble weakly, she felt that she was going to faint and did not want that. She did not want to feel bad because the baby in her belly could also feel bad. The screams of pleasure from Christine and the other woman could be heard on the other side of the door. Susan with her face full of tears listening to everything from the other side, began to feel a great fury that filled her with energy. She was completely furious with Christine, but more with that other bitch that wanted to take her love. Susan opened the door with a bang. Her cheeks were red from wiping away tears and with a voice that broke, she said. "I can't believe you did this to me!"

Christine was nude in the bedroom bed. Her eyes were wide open and her face was that of a confused woman. Blankets covered the lower half of her body. Christine's dark, athletic body was completely paralyzed by a kind of fear. In her dark breasts with purple nipples one could see an agitated breathing. Among the blankets that covered Christine's legs, one could see how another person was giving her oral sex. The other person's feet came out on the side of the blankets.

Susan completely blinded by anger and sadness grabbed one of the feet of the other woman with both hands and began to pull her hard out of bed. The movement was very fast.

"Noooooooooooooooooo !!!!!" Christine shouted trying to hold the woman between her legs. But it was late, Susan had pulled the woman's body completely out of bed. Susan's face was perplexed.

A pregnant woman, completely naked, with reddish curly hair fell from the bed hitting the floor of the room. The blow hurt the stomach of the woman who gave a heartbreaking scream.
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGGGGGGGGG MY BABY !!!!" the woman said on the floor, taking her hands to her big stomach. The woman on the floor turned to see her attacker. For a few seconds there was a great silence. The woman on the floor and the attacking woman were the same person. They were both Susan and both had stomachs in the shape of a huge watermelon. The two Susans looked at each other directly with complete disbelief. Christine watched the two pregnant women in front of the bed. The faces of the two Susan transformed into one of horror and two loud cries were heard.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

"What's going on?" The two Susan asked, completely frightened, their faces decomposed into a grimace of terror. Christine watched one Susan and then turned to see the other Susan. Her mind did not understand what was happening.

"Who is she?" The Susan with clothes asked to Christine.

"Who are you?" Susan naked asked as she got up from the floor and her hands rubbing her stomach. "YOU ARE AN IMBECILE, YOU COULD MAKE DAMAGE TO MY BABY!!!!!" shouted the woman with tears and her eyes burning with fury.

"Christine, I don't know what happens but I'm Susan. This is our baby." Said the Susan with clothes as she rubbed her huge stomach with her trembling hands. "This is our daughter." She said to Christine with a frightened and confused face.

"Christine, look me in the eyes, I'm Susan. Look at my body. You know it very well." Naked Susan said with the same expression of panic and confusion. "I don't know what's going on, but I'm Susan." Se said to Christine as she slowly approached her on the bed. "That woman is an impostor. She hurt our baby."

The Susan with clothes completely desperate and trembling in panic begins to remove her pants and blouse. Susan took off her bra and also her panties being completely naked. "Look at my body, look at my tattoo." Said the woman as she showed the rainbow tattoo and slowly approached Christine with her face full of tears and trembling. Christine looked at the two women with her mouth and eyes wide open, she did not know what to say or how to act.

"Please, look at me, Christine." The other Susan said as she approached Christine and stroked her face with her trembling hand. Christine watched her with her face completely confused.

"Christine!" Said the other woman approaching Christine trying to take the woman's head to watch her.

Christine wanted to scream but could not. Her beloved Susan was in front of her. Two of her. Two Susans asking her to believe in her. The two women in front of her had the same look of fear and confusion on their faces. The two women had trembling hands and all they wanted was for Christine to respond. "I believe you." But Christine could not do that.

The two women watched Christine as her trembling hands caressed her face.

"Listen to me, look at me, I'm Susan."

"Look at me, I'm Susan."

"Please, our baby. Ahh ahhh ahhh ahhhh. "A pant of confusion made it difficult for Susan to breathe.

"Our baby. Ahh ahhh ahhh ahhhh. "The same panting was presented in the other woman. The Susan who had come in with clothes took the big black hands of Christine and put them on her stomach. "You can feel her, she's our daughter." Christine could feel the baby's movement inside of Susan.

The other Susan looks at that woman. That a few minutes ago had hurt her. She could have hurt the baby in her belly. That pregnant woman had hurt her baby. She watched as Christine had her hands on that other belly. Susan was furious, jealous and scared. Without thinking, Susan pushed the other Susan out of bed."DON'T RUIN MY LIFE !!!!!!" She shouted as tears ran down her cheeks. The other Susan fell off the bed with her buttocks.

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhgggggggggggggg !!!!" Susan shouted as she fell off the bed. At that moment she felt a horrible fear for the little baby. The blow made her buttocks ache, but she worried more about the baby. She quickly put her hands to her stomach and shouted. "MY BABY!!!!!" Susan turned to see that other woman who had attacked her with eyes completely lit in fire. And that other woman watched her with that same look. Susan's angelic gaze had completely disappeared. A fury full of maternal instinct and madness had seized her.

The Susan who was on the floor got up and lunged forward with her nails towards the other Susan who was waiting for her. Quickly Christine intervened. She quickly got up from the bed and held Susan. For Christine's athletic body, stopping Susan was no problem. The problem was that Susan was pregnant. She had to be careful with the baby.

Christine's dark body stopped Susan's. She held her fragile hands with her huge hands. Christine was much taller than Susan. With her leg and pelvis resting on Susan's stomach, she tried to stop the woman's advance by caring for her stomach. Christine turned her eyes back and watched as the other Susan prepared to attack. Christine was scared those two women had fire in their eyes. The Susan in the bed threw herself at the other Susan. Quickly Christine took the other Susan with one of her hands. The woman was tall so she could keep the two pregnant women a little apart. The two redheads pulled the other woman's hair while screaming in anger and pain. Christine had the two women held by her stomach. She tried to keep the stomachs from getting hit and a tragedy occurred.She tried to keep the stomachs from getting hit and a tragedy occurred. The two Susans threw punches over Christine while shouting insults.

"YOU HURT MY BABY !!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"MY BABY MY BABY !!! YOU HURT HER!!! "

"I WILL KILL YOU, WHATEVER YOU ARE!!!"

"I WILL FINISH WITH YOU !!!!!! DAMN MONSTER!!! "

"YOU ARE DEAD HOOKER !!!"

"I KILL YOU BITCH!!!"

Christine was quite scared those two women seemed to really want to hurt themselves. She had to protect the babies of those two crazy women.

"YOU NEVER TRY TO MAKE DAMAGE TO MY BABY !!!"
  "YOU NEVER TRY TO MAKE DAMAGE TO MY BABY !!!"

The redheaded women had completely red faces. The veins on her neck and forehead were marked. The two Susan were watching each other with demonic rage. They were roaring like a bull that is being attacked while their eyes were full of tears.

"Calm down both of you!!!" Christine ordered. The two women did not respond, they just watched each other with their eyes fixed on those other eyes. Suddenly, as they struggled, the two women accidentally head-butted Christine. Christine fell forward, knocked out. Susan and Susan were scared. The two women stopped suddenly and knelt in front of Christine.

"Christine! Are you ok?"
"Christine! Answer please."

The women's hands shook the woman on the floor trying to wake her up. But Christine was completely knocked out, that double hit was too strong. Her eyes were completely blank. The women shook Christine more desperately as a cry of weeping came from their mouths. The women began to cry inconsolably.

"Christine !!!!!" The two women screamed crying. Tears flowed from her nose and through her mouth. The two women sat in front of each other and watched their faces completely flooded with tears.

"What are you??!!!"
 "What's happening ??!!!" They both said at the same time.

Little by little, the expression of their faces changed. They began to turn red and to fill with anger. The two Susan felt that they were being observed in a mirror, a mirror of madness. Completely naked, pregnant and full of hate. They did not understand anything, just knew that their life and their plans had changed forever. Susan watched the woman in front of her, completely enraged, her face red, veins in her neck, tears coming from her eyes.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT !!!!" the two women shouted with all their strength.

The small fireflies flew around the room without paying attention.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:28 am 
Major General
Major General

The WRATH part is my favorite. Markometalhead, u hype me up with your stories. I had this fetish for a long time. But I didn't share it as I don't know who is on the same page as I. I saw some youtubers like RosieEllenDix, Paloma Renee, and the weissgoldsteins, and this is some fetish I dreamed of.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:25 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Part 8.- Vanity.

Rose Wilkes was deeply asleep, the previous night there was a party and she had spent a little time with the drinks. Rose came to department six wobbling. In the night she had tried to take off her blue dress without getting it, she only managed to free an arm and a breast showing a pink nipple erect by the cold of winter. Fighting a few minutes with her dress and not being able to take it off, she decided to go to bed like that.

It was already the afternoon of the other day and the diva of beauty was still asleep, her hair was a mess like the makeup on her lips and her eyes, but still she continued to look beautiful and perfect. Without Rose noticing her apartment was filled with the strange fireflies that were appearing everywhere.

Suddenly, while she was sleeping soundly. She began to feel something rub her nose, something round and soft caressed her delicate nose continuously. Rose's eyes began to open slowly as that tickling continued. Rose tried to identify what was on her face. Apparently it was a foot, and what rubbed her nose was a the fat toe of a foot. Rose took the foot and watched it. "Nice color of nail polish, it's my favorite." The woman thought as she set that leg aside.

"I can't believe I brought someone to my apartment. I'm not supposed to do that anymore." Rose thought and settled on the bed with her back to that other woman. Her head ached, her mouth tasted like vomit. She just thought about sleeping a little more.

"Wait, I didn't go back with anyone yesterday." Rose thought quickly. She was still wearing the beautiful blue dress with her arm and an outside breast. Rose sat on the bed, under the blankets there was another person sleeping next to her. Rose grabbed the blankets with her hand and in a quick movement removed them from the other person.

"Oh... my... god." Rose said quietly. Next to her sleeping like a baby was the most lovely and beautiful woman Rose had seen. The woman had the makeup and hair made a mess, wearing a luxurious blue dress by which you could see one of her breasts. The woman Rose was watching next to her was the same woman in the mirror. Rose turned to see the large mirror in the closet door. Her face was a disaster exactly like that woman's.

The sleeping woman opened her eyes slowly, the first thing she saw was that other beautiful woman watching her. Her makeup was a mess. The two pairs of green eyes made contact. There was a great silence.

"Who are you?" The two women said with a bit of fear in their words.

"Is it a dream?" The two said.

The nipple of the bare breast of the two women was completely hard. The two noticed how her partner's nipple was completely erect just like hers and quickly covered it with her blouse. The other Rose Wilkes sat across from that other woman. The two women glanced at the large mirror. The mirror reflected two beautiful twins who had spent a night of drinking.

The two women were confused, continued to watch their faces for a few minutes. The head still hurt a little.

"You ... are ... just like me." The two women said and then a nervous smile escaped their mouths.

"Your hair is a mess." the two women said and almost at the same time with their hands they tried to accommodate the other woman's hair. Their fingers gently combed that other head, they combed their hair putting that fringe that always covered one of her eyes. The two women had a strange feeling, fear was away, now what they felt was curiosity. "That woman is just as beautiful as me." The two women thought. "I have to be dreaming."

"We should ... clean the makeup." the two Roses said at the same time with a smile on their faces. The two women got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, one behind the other. They still felt confused by that other woman, but they also felt attracted to each other. The two women stood in front of the sink and began to wash their faces, erasing all that dry makeup of the previous night. The two women looked at each other in the small bathroom mirror and smiled at the reflection. It was impossible and magical. Two perfect smiles of angels was what they observed in the mirror. One of the Rose took a towel and began to dry her face with it, then she passed it to the other Rose who did the same.

"I think those strange lights have something to do with this." Said one Rose while the other was drying her face.

"I thought the same thing ... I feel weird." The other Rose replied.

"I know, I'm talking to the woman in the mirror." The other Rose said.

"I always wondered, how would it be if that woman one day came out of the mirror."

"When I was little ..." said the other Rose with a little nervousness.

"... I played that the woman in the mirror was my best friend ..." the other Rose continued with the same nervousness.

"... The only one who could understand me." They both said at the same time.

The two women embraced and laid their heads on each other's shoulders. "I felt very lonely." The two women said at the same time.

Their faces stared at each other with a seductive look. Then the two women began to laugh. "Ha ha ha you are so sexy." They both said at the same time.

Like two magnets with opposite charge the heads of the two women were attracted to each other. The full lips of the Roses pressed against each other and their tongues played inside the mouth of that woman out of the mirror. The two women were caught in the taste of that other tongue. In the delicate way it moved inside her mouth. The kiss had lasted for a long time, the two women could not separate their mouths. A great force of attraction prevented them.

When the two women finally separated. They observed each other using that look that Rose used to seduce anyone. It was a sad but mischievous look. When the two Roses observed that this other woman also used her seductive gaze, instinctively the two women gave a laugh. It was the most incredible thing in the world. Only fifteen minutes had passed and Rose Wilkes was completely in love. It was the first time someone had made Rose feel that way.

"... Those lights are everywhere." said a Rose.

"They are beautiful." The other answered.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:43 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Part 9.- Parallel universes.

"Beware of fireflies." Wendy Kaspersky thought sitting in front of a desk in the corner of her bedroom. Small lights had taken over the whole place. Wendy tried to take one of those fireflies with her hand, but her hand went through it completely. "These things are made of light." Wendy thought as she heard a small buzz that bounced inside the bedroom.

"I have to see Mariana." Thought the thin woman. She got up from her chair and turned her body to go to the door. At that moment she was paralyzed. In front of her wearing the same gray sweater and black pants was Wendy Karpersky. The two women were startled by the shock, their big owl eyes watching the features of that other woman's face and vice versa. Bunny teeth, owl eyes, a rather thin body, there was no doubt that this woman was herself.

The two women raised their left hand slowly and at the same time pressed the nose of the other woman. There was a scream that sounded more like a goose squawk "Ahhgggghhhggggaaaaaaaaaaa."

The two women moved gracefully, as if they were dancing awkwardly while continuing to press the nose of their double. But in reality they were very scared and that was the way to demonstrate it. The two women let go of the other woman's nose and walked a few steps away from each other.

"Ms. Mariana said strange things would start to happen." The two women thought. "I need to go see her."

The two Wendys ran desperately to the door of the room that led to the living room. They were trying to reach the door by pushing against each other on the road. Wendy was a very clumsy woman physically so she tripped over all the things that were in her way. Finally the two women stumbled over a chair in the living room and fell abruptly on the floor one on top of the other. The two women's glasses shot out. Without her glasses Wendy was as blind as a mole, she could only make out blurry shapes. The Wendy's big owl eyes transformed into little dots.

My glasses!" The two shouted, panicking. The women began to crawl as they stretched their hands across the floor to find the glasses. In a sudden movement, the heads of the two women hit each other hard.

"AAaahhggghhhhgh." That goose squawk was heard loudly.

"What's going on ?!" the two women shouted as they rubbed their heads from the blow. "Where are my glasses ?? !!!"

Finally, one of the Wendys managed to find her glasses on the floor, or perhaps it was the other woman's glasses. She put them on and stood up. She adjusted her glasses and watched that other woman crawling on the floor and looking for her glasses while shouting "I need my glasses. I can't see what happens!!"

The Wendy who was standing did not lose sight of that other woman. The voice of that woman who sounded as if she were congested nose, her slow and clumsy movements, finally her appearance. There was no doubt that this woman was a perfect copy of herself. Wendy noticed that the other glasses had fallen near the table. She ran quickly to them and grabbed them, then left the apartment leaving the other Wendy on the floor looking for her glasses and shouting "I need my glasses!"

Outside the weather was too cloudy. The icy wind blew strongly creating a whistle as it hit the leaves of the pines. There was little fog, but you could clearly distinguish the small spheres of light all over the place. Wendy ran to department number eight and began to knock on the door desperately. Mariana opened the door.

"It's starting." said the ebony woman.

"That's ..." Wendy did not finish saying the phrase, when observing inside the apartment another Mariana was in front of the big transparent console that was on top of the table pressing strange symbols. Wendy walked slowly into the apartment while watching that other Mariana doing her job. The other Mariana closed the door to avoid the cold.

Wendy was confused, there were two ebony women with the same black jacket, the same navy blue jeans and apparently the same body.

The Mariana who was near the door began to approach the Mariana in front of the monitor and told Wendy. "You don't have to be afraid. This beautiful woman ... " Mariana spanked the butt of the other Mariana while letting out a mischievous smile. "...will help us to catch my space friend."

"Why are there two of you?" Wendy asked in a weak, frightened voice as she adjusted her large glasses.

"Remember about the friend I told you about, the woman with powers like the X-men. Well, her superpower is to make the parallel dimensions merge into one, or something like that. The aliens explained it better." Said one Mariana to Wendy, while the other continued on the console. "Ok, I really don't understand what is happening, I only know that my friend is dangerous and that we have to stop her. She has the power to make all things disappear ... she also has the power to end up in a wild orgy before disappearing." The last sentence was said by Mariana in a low voice.

"Eh?" Wendy made a gesture of not having heard the last.

"We don't have much time ... where is your double?" Mariana asked Wendy.

"She's in my apartment." Wendy said.

"Bring her here. She will also help us." Mariana said.

"It seems that after eight years, I can finally stop her." the other Mariana said as she continued in front of the monitor.

"I'll bring the other Wendy." Said Wendy.

Wendy ran to her apartment again. Opened the door and got in. The other Wendy was still looking desperately for her glasses on the floor. Wendy had a strange feeling when she observed that woman, she felt a kind of tenderness for that clumsy blind woman.

"Listen, Wendy." Wendy said to Wendy on the floor. "We need to help Ms. Mariana. You and I are the same person."

"What is happening? Who are you?" Asked the other Wendy.

The standing Wendy knelt in front of the other Wendy and put her big glass spectacles on her. The two women stood face to face and their eyes made contacts, those big owl eyes.

"We're going with Ms. Mariana, she'll explain everything better." Wendy said to her double.

_________________________________________________________________________-----

I finished this story, I just need to translate it.
I hope you like it

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:01 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

part 10.- Spirits of nature.

Melissa Bunyan was in the greenhouse of her apartment. She was sitting in the lotus flower position inside a garden of white gardenias. She was completely naked except for a handkerchief tied around her forehead. The sole of her feet was completely filled with dust by the ground of the flower field. Her eyes were closed and she was reciting a mantra "OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM."

"Hi." She heard a voice that spoke next to her. Melissa opened her eyes and turned to see the person speaking to her. She did it with a lot of calm and tranquility.

"Hi." Melissa said to that other woman.

The woman sat in front of Melissa in the same lotus position. That woman was a copy of Melissa. They were completely naked except for that red scarf over their heads. Their breasts were like hard huge oranges and in their vaginas there was a huge amount of pubic hair. The women were hippies so they did not pay attention to those things. Melissa's pubic hair was a large curly brown bush. The women had days without shaving their legs, arms and armpits. Melissa was not a very hairy woman, but the hair was noticeable on her body. She was happy with her natural body.

"Do you know who you are?" Asked the woman similar to Melissa with a smile on her mouth.

"Yes, I am Melissa Bunyan, this is my home and these are my plants hahaha." Melissa replied with the same smile as the other woman.

"Hahaha. No, I'm Melissa Bunyan. I think you're confused, you're a spirit of nature."said the other Melissa.

"Why do you say that?" The other woman asked. The fireflies flew around the greenhouse freely while the two naked women talked in the quietest and most normal way.

"A moment ago I was doing my meditation, I was trying to summon the spirits of nature and suddenly you appeared." Melissa said to her double.

"Impossible, I'm Melissa Bunyan, I remember all my life. I remember mom, dad. I even remember that once a piece of glass was buried in my buttock and I got a scar." Melissa went to her knees and twisted her hip trying to show the scar on her buttock to her double.

"Look, this is my scar." Melissa said as she showed her buttock to the other Melissa. Melissa's ass was covered in a thin layer of dirt and dust. There was an "L" shaped scar on the woman's buttock. She had embedded a glass on the beach when she was young.

"Hahaha when a spirit of nature is born tries to copy the image of the person who invoked it." said the other Melissa.

"Mmmmm ... I think that happens sometimes ... "The other Melissa said a little doubtful.

"You are really the spirit of the plants in my greenhouse that have taken my form to be able to experience human life and teach us a lesson in life." said Melissa.

"Really?" Asked the other Melissa quite confused.

"Yes, all the memories you have are really mine. The plants talked with me. They wanted to experience life in human form and they wanted to teach me the right way to live." Melissa said with a smile on her face.

"Waow, really? Are you sure about that? hahaha. "The other Melissa said smiling.

"Completely. The nature spirits have finally heard me, you are here to show me the path that the spirits want me to follow." said the other Melissa. She approached the other Melissa, took her hand and bowed her head before her. "Please, teach me oh great spirit of nature."

"I'm not sure what you say ha ha." The other Melissa said with a slightly nervous smile. "What if you are the spirit of nature and I am the real Melissa?"

"Ha ha ha, of course not. There is no other logical explanation. You showed up when I was trying to summon the spirits of nature." Melissa said with a smile as she held the other Melissa's hand with both her hands. The woman seemed completely sure of what she was saying.

"Maybe ... maybe you're right. In fact, I think I can remember a little of my life as a spirit of nature ha ha ha. "The other Melissa said with a smile.

"Really?" The other Melissa said with a big smile and excited.

"I do not know ... maybe it could be the peyote that I ate hahaha." Said the other Melissa.

"Try to remember please, oh great spirit of nature." Said the other Melissa as she lowered her head to Melissa.

"Hahaha you can call me sister nature only. I'll try. "The other woman replied. "Mmmmmm ... Maybe a back massage can help me to remember."

"Right away sister nature." Said the other Melissa and quickly positioned herself on her double back and began gently massaging the woman's shoulders. The thumbs of her hands circled the trapezius muscles of her back. "Please close your eyes and concentrate." Melissa tapped Melissa on the back.

"Ahhh that feels so good." Melissa said as she relaxed and let her partner's fingers press gently on her waist.

"Thank you, I learned to massage in Thailand hahaha." Melissa said with a smile.

"I know, hahaha." The other Melissa said with an equal smile.

"Please, Sister Nature. Let me give you pleasure. Now that you have my body it will be simple." The other Melissa said as she hugged her double's back. Her nipples fit into Melissa's freckled back. Her head was resting on the chestnut hair of her clone. Her hair smelled like gardenias.

"Hahaha Okay." Melissa (sister nature) replied with a slightly flushed face.

Melissa stood on the gardenia field and laid Melissa (Sister nature) on flowers and the ground. Melissa watched the naked body of her clone for a few seconds. Her breasts, her waist, the hairy vagina, the little curly hairs that came out of her legs, arms and armpits. Melissa watched the face of her clone and sent a huge smile. The woman lying down returned the same big smile. Melissa knew masturbation techniques that she learned in India. Melissa knelt next to her clone and began to apply those techniques. The fingers of Melissa's hand began to slip into her double's vagina as she rubbed it to a gentle rhythm. Melissa (sister nature)'s breasts inflated quickly. Her nipples were fully erect and her vagina was starting to get wet. The sticky sound of Melissa's fingers in the vagina was heard little by little.

"MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm aahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhh." Melissa (sister nature)'s breathing began to increase as she gave small moans. The woman had her eyes closed but a big smile on her mouth while she enjoyed the moment. The other Melissa watched her double with an equally big smile while increasing the intensity of masturbation. Melissa (sister nature) began to writhe on the field of gardenias. She could smell the gardenias that were around her as she writhed on the flowers. The aroma of gardenias aroused her even more. With her hands Melissa (sister nature) plucked flowers from the field while giving small moans. Some petals detached from its flower, sailing through the air and falling on the naked bodies of women. Melissa writhed harder each time while her clone's smile followed her in every movement.

"AAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!" Melissa's orgasm moistened the hairs of her vagina. The liquid ran between her buttocks until reached the gardenias crushed under her body. "That was great."

"I'm glad that nature sister enjoyed it." The other Melissa said with a big smile as she sprinkled the gardenias with the orgasm in her hand. "By the way, sister nature. What are those spheres of light that are all over the place? "

"Mmmmmmm ... They are nature spirits." Said the other Melissa. "I am part of them. They are the ones who brought me here in order to teach humans how to be in harmony with their environment."

"Oh sister nature. You are so wise, please teach me." Said the other Melissa.

"Quiet. You are a special woman Melissa, you have been chosen by nature. I'll show you everything I know." The other Melissa said smiling.

Outside the greenhouse the wind was still blowing hard in moments. The mist became a little thicker and snowflakes began to fall from the sky covering the ground quickly. The snow had finally arrived.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:51 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Warning: Like a Horror story or something

Part 11.- Life

Susan and Susan watched each other with controlled breathing, tears running down her cheeks. Christine was no longer to protect them. The women could feel inside their stomachs the movements of the baby quite altered. The Susans' face was worried. All those sudden movements and those explosions of rage and adrenaline, could have hurt the babies after all. The two Susans could feel the discomfort of the babies inside their wombs. The two women had the same worried face. Susan knew that the woman in front of her was scared for the same reason. Her baby. The two women took their hands to the stomach and began to rub it trying to calm the baby inside.

"Calm heart."

"Everything will be fine, love."

"Your mom is here to protect you."

"I will not let anything happen to you."

The women rubbed their stomachs while saying such phrases to the babies. The women seemed to be quite close to total madness.

"I can't forgive you for hurting my baby." Said a Susan shaking as her hands rubbed her stomach. Her gaze was that of someone who has lost her head and tears were still coming out of her eyes.

"When I heard you having sex with Christine, I lost my mind. You have no idea how I felt." The other Susan said, duplicating the other woman's appearance and actions.

"Christine is my partner!" The other Susan said.

"No !!!, she's my partner. She promised me." Said the other Susan, full of tears.

"She promised it to me." the other Susan said. They felt like that fury did not leave their body in peace. But they felt like the babies were upset and worried them even more. "Please, get out of here."

"Christine and I love each other. You are the one who should disappear." The other Susan answered. Tears and fear did not go away either. Susan was afraid of what she might be able to do to protect her baby and be with Christine.

"I swear if you do not leave now ... I'll kill you." The two women said at the same time. Fear and anger had driven Susan crazy. The two women wanted to pounce on that other woman. But they could not, they could not put the babies more in danger. It was too risky to receive a bad blow. The babies did not stop moving inside the bellies.

Rubbing their stomachs and with tears falling on them. The women lowered their heads and told their babies. "Please love, I need you to stand a little more. Mom will return everything to normality."

The two women, without trying to think more, rushed at each other. The women's hands were directly on their red and bulky hair. The women pulled the hair of their clone and shook their heads hard. Their large stomachs rubbed against each other. The Susans tried to keep their stomachs as far away as possible, but in a fight it was a bit impossible. once in a while, their stomachs hit each other lightly. In those moments the Susans felt like their world was coming down. They noticed how the face of her clone changed in each of those impacts for one of fear and concern. Like her. But neither Susans could back down by now. If one Susan lowered her guard, the other could fulfill her promise to kill her. The two women felt anger, but they also felt fear, because they could not control themselves and they did not know what they would be able to do.

"AAaaaahhhhhgggg MY BABY !!!" the two Susan cried with tears of pain and despair falling down her cheeks. Their stomachs crashed while the women clung to the other woman's hair. Suddenly one of the Susans slipped and fell to the floor pulling the other Susan with her. Susan's stomach fell hard on the stomach of the other Susan. There were two horrifying screams at the same time.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!”

Only then the women lying on the floor, released the hair of her clone and put their hands to the stomach. The blow had been too strong, they could feel as the babies moved altered inside them while they writhed on the floor. "AAAhhgg my baby." They both screamed crying.

Suddenly a strong pain invaded them at the same time. The two women kept shouting.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!”

The two women did their best to sit on the floor. But the pain they felt completely paralyzed them. At that moment the two women realized that it was a post-partum pain.

“AAAAAAAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!”

“AAAAAAAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!”

Women continued screaming in a monstrous way.

"No baby, now no ... aaaaaahhhhhggggg !!! Please. Not at this moment." The two women said softly and with an effort to speak. Suddenly, from the vagina of the two women, a clear liquid began to flow. The two women were scared. It was the placental fluid. The contractions began to get stronger. The pain was unbearable. The birth had begun.

The floor where they were was filled with the fluid of the placenta quickly that continued to come out of their vaginas without stopping. The two women watched as the fluid came out of the vagina of their clone. The hairs of her vaginas became completely wet. Her asses and backs were also completely soaked by this liquid as the pain consumed them and made them writhe on the floor of the room. The anger had completely disappeared, now they were completely full of fear. There was no one to help them. Christine did not seem to react and the only other person in the room was the one who had caused her to go into labor.

Susan and Susan looked at each other completely terrified. Their faces were completely pale, purple hoops had been placed around their eyes, a horrible cold sweat ran down their foreheads. In each contraction the women gave a heartrending cry. At that time the situation had changed. The two women just wanted their daughter to be born well. Without saying anything, the two women understood what they should do. If they wanted things to go well, the only person who could help them. It was herself, literally.

The women breathed with force. They inhaled and exhaled with the rhythm they had taught in parenting classes. With all their strength, the women settled face to face and with their legs fully open. The floor was horribly cold. Susan could see the vagina of her clone and her clone of hers. They could observe their own birth in that living mirror. They inhaled and exhaled with force and in the contractions they shouted until they were hoarse. The two women did not stop observing the vagina of her clone and her decomposed face, bathed in cold sweat. Every minute seemed like an eternity. Little by little they felt how their vagina was dilating. The lips of the vagina were slowly lengthening and separating. The women trembled horrible because of the pain.

"Breathe ... breathe ... breathe." The two women repeated in a low voice without taking their eyes off the dilating vagina from that other woman in front of them.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened. The two women turned to see and at that moment a big smile of relief was drawn on their faces. At that moment, a naked woman with dark, thin skin, athletic body and short hair entered the room. The two women, upon seeing her, began to shed tears of happiness combined with pain.

"CHRISTINE !!!" The two shouted crying with happiness.

A completely nude Christine was standing at the entrance of the room observing those two women in labor. Then she observed her clone lying on the floor completely knocked out. Quickly Christine took pillows and blankets from the bed. She placed the two Susans in front of her so she could watch the two vaginas at the same time and put the pillows and blankets under their backs to make them more comfortable.

Christine watched the vaginas dilate more and more. The screams of the Susans were deafening. The two Susans looked like ghosts. They had purple circles around the eyes quite marked. Outside the snow fell violently, the sound of the wind was quite strong. Quickly a layer of snow already covered the entire courtyard of the apartments. It was too late to take them to a hospital. Christine had taken classes for a delivery in case of emergency. So she decided to take charge of the situation alone.

Christine had brought the two Susan as close as possible. The two women had their legs open, so their thighs rubbed against each other. The heads of the Susans were one next to the other. In each contraction the women shouted so loudly that they had left their double deaf. They looked like lion roars. They looked like lioness roars. Instinctively the two women clasped their hands with each other. Each time a contraction came, the two women squeezed their hands so tightly that it looked like they were going to break. The pain was unbearable, the two Susans opened their mouth completely and closed their eyes tightly to give a heartbreaking scream.

From the women's vaginas began to come out small heads full of blood at the same time. Christine was kneeling in front of the Susans waiting for the little ones.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggg !!!!!!!!" The two women screamed in pain as they breathed and tightened their stomachs to get the babies out. The girls came slowly out of their mothers' stomachs. Two girls exactly identical. At that moment the Christine who was fainting was beginning to react.

"You finally wake up." Christine says she is kneeling in front of the Susans in a very serious tone. "I need you to bring the things we bought for an emergency like this."

The other Christine watches the little heads coming out of the vaginas of the Susans. "Demons." Christine says and quickly goes for all the necessary. A couple of months before, the couple had bought disinfected gauze and scissors for an emergency. Christine returned with everything necessary and put it on a pillow next to her. Christine knelt down next to her clone and began watching the babies leave.

"How long have they been?" Christine asked.

"Three hours approximately." The other Christine answered.

The two Christines were incredulous watching as two identical babies came out of the womb of two different women, but also identical. Somehow they were twins. The babies had their heads and a part of their bodies outside their mothers, who did not stop screaming at any time. The two women were completely hoarse.

Each Susan was staring at one side of her at that other sweaty, pale woman screaming in pain. "She is suffering the same as me." The two women thought. "She suffers just like me. Because she is me." They kept thinking. Her hands were still tight with each other. The two women could breathe the other woman's breath and screams. "How could I think of hurting her ... how could I think of hurting myself and my daughter?" The two Susans thought.

"Forgive me ... please. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGG !!!!" The two Susans said at the same time to each other. Little by little, in the midst of gestures of pain and screams. The faces of the women approached each other and their lips touched. The screams stopped being heard. The two women squeezing their hands tightly and enduring the pain, they kissed. Their tongues massaged each other. The drops of sweat from her face mixed and some ended in the middle of the kiss. A kiss with a salty taste. It was a kiss full of forgiveness. During the minutes the kiss lasted the women stopped screaming. Susan and Susan tried to focus on the kiss as they continued to push their daughter from their stomachs. Christine and Christine watched their partners in disbelief.

The hours passed, two umbilical cords were cut and finally two small cries of babies were heard.

"They are two beautiful twins." The two Christines say to the Susans at the same time and smile.

"Give me my baby." Say the two women stretching their arms, completely exhausted by the childbirth and smiling with happiness. Each Christine gave her daughter to each woman. They were completely happy to see that their babies were fine. Instinctively to silence the girls' crying, the mothers brought them to their right breast and began to give them milk. The two women smiled as they watched their daughters eat from their breast. Each Christine hugged a Susan and gave her a passionate kiss in the mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:35 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Bro your writing skill have been improve so much from your first story (I think is The Great invention if not mistaken)
Every time we read it we can't expect what will happen in next chapter :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:26 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Thanx

my first story was "The club of the weird girls"

there appear Mariana and the fireflies.

:D

Last edited by markometalhead on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:35 pm 
Major General
Major General

Great Exotic finisher to the story. Love the wrath part.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:45 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Tienes esta historia en español? Es brillante :o :o