It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:24 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:38 am 
General
General

Whelp! I said I still had more stuff, and I mean it. Took me a while to decide when to put this up, but I went with the beginning of the month. Hopefully, I'll be able to stick with it.

So some of you might be able to guess what this story is. I will say, I didn't expect to come back to these two, but when the idea came, I couldn't resist.

I will say one thing though...the Author Index...is no longer complete. :lol:

Lets begin!

The Twelve Tasks of the Twin Goddess
(The Sun, the Moon and the Goddess Sequel)

Chapter 1: The Irony of the Name

They say that walking is very good exercise; they are not wrong, but it is also very, very slow. Two figures walked side by side, bodies (unintentionally) swaying to some unknown rhythm only they could hear, stepping in perfect synchronicity.

They were both young women: one wore a black long sleeved dress with the skirt stopping just above the knees, black heeled shoes and a stereotypical Witch hat with a golden sun emblem on it. The other was garbed in an identically style dress, with identically heeled shoes on her feet, but both—the dress and the shoes—were white instead of black. She also had a veil on her head instead of the pointed hat, which sported a golden moon emblem instead of the sun emblem. She was clearly a Nun.

Their faces were not visible, being obscured by a large book.

“Are we going the right way?” Just like their movements, their voices were in synch; not only did they sound identical, but they spoke the words at the exact same moment, and in the exact same way, emphasizing the same words, and having the same inflections. Upon hearing the others words, both lifted their heads, making their faces visible.

Green eyes, round cute (but also sexy faces, and pink hair popping out from under their respective head garments. They both sported a pair of glasses across the bridges of their noses as well.

“Eh? I thought you knew?” They spoke in synch again. Another thing about the two of them quickly became clear:

They had the same face.

“Don’t tell me that…” The Witch, Sophia Oscar, Rosalin Allwright began.
“Are you saying that…” The Nun, Sofia Oskar Rozalin Allwright stared.

“…we’re completely lost!” Both finished. Since the other was asking as well, that only confirmed things, making both women sigh and droop their heads.

“How did we end up like this?” They asked aloud. They already knew the answer though; their current task was given to them by the one person neither of them could ever say no to.

Their past self.

*************************************************************************************************************

Flashback

It had started in the library. The two Soras had been thoroughly exploring their new home after gaining full ownership of the Goddess Tower. The Library was the very last place they’d checked out.

“…Book 797, Dealing with Devils…”
“…Book 798, Persuading Pixies…”
“…Book 799, How to groom a Zombie…”

‘We had some strange hobbies.’ Both Soras thought as they catalogued the books.

“Book 800…eh?” They’d climbed to the top of the book shelf from both sides, but were surprised to find that 800 was nowhere to be found. “Where is it?” The two girls looked around, but only saw the books they’d already catalogued.

“It must have been misplaced.” Sofia said.
“I guess we should split up and look for it.” Sophia suggested.

Climbing back down from their ladders, they walked alongside the bookshelf until they reached the edge. They were nearly done with the book cataloguing. 800 was the last book for this section, and then they could move on to the next one, and as such, they were in a hurry to find it and finish things.

“I’ll check…”They reached the end of the shelf and quickly turned to head to a new part of the Library.

“…this wayUUUUUURRK!!!”

Unfortunately, they ended up smashing into each other, as they rounded the corner, due to both of them trying to go in the direction that the other currently occupied. Heads cracked together, large chests bashed into each other and were flattened, and bellies collided with a loud slap even through their clothing. Not only that, their legs entangled and they ended up stumbling into another shelf off to the side.

WHUMP!

This caused the contents of the bookshelf to tilt and fall on top of both of them, burying the two girls in a pile of books.

“Uhhhn….” Sophia and Sofia groaned, trying to recover from their latest bout of clumsiness. Slowly, they pulled themselves apart, and climbed out of the pile of books.

“Ow…sorry…” Apologies were quickly exchanged…and then they both noticed something: a book they had taken hold of while lifting themselves up. “Hey! It’s 800!” It was strange; both were positive they’d already checked this particular shelf, and yet, it was where they’d found the missing 800. In the end, it didn’t matter, since they had the book they had been looking for.

Holding book number 800 in their combined grasp, both Soras felt a strange urge.

“I feel like…”
“I think that…”

“…we should open the book!” Both finished. They stared at each other, but only for a moment. If their combined instincts were driving them towards this, then it was best to follow them. With that in mind, they opened the book.

The language was not familiar, but they both knew what it was supposed to say despite that..

“The language of the gods.” Both girls commented. They couldn’t yet read it, but that could easily be fixed. They faced each other and touched the bridge of the other’s nose with one finger, causing a pair of glasses to appear on the other’s face. “There.” Now they turned back to the book, and the words were clear as day.

“Hello girls. It is I…you, or rather your original self. If you are reading this book, then the time has come. My current power as of this writing is going into my rebirth, but I’ve seen many things, and I know that some time in the future, my powers, or perhaps I should say your powers will be needed.” Sophia and Sofia started to get more then a little nervous. They had a bad feeling about where this message was going. “That’s why I’m leaving you these twelve tasks to complete. They are vital to the world, and to your continued growth as Goddesses.” As they finished reading the message, the book glowed. Both girls gasped as it seemed to disappear, turning into a light that flowed into their bodies.

“Um…” Both of them blinked. In their minds they could see the information from the book, now infused into the both of them.

That’s not why they were confused however; that was due to the large golden Wrestling belt they now held in their arms.

“I…guess we have a mission to perform.” Both said, still a little nervous (and baffled as to what the belt had to do with it).

End Flashback
*************************************************************************************************************

And thus, they had begun their journey. They’d instinctively known where to go (at least mostly), but only at first. Now however, they were getting nervous about whether they were going the right way, and as such, had used their power to re-manifest the book into a physical form, hoping that taking a more direct look at any maps it might posses would prove a better guide. Unfortunately, all that had result from that act was them being in their current situation.

“What will we do now?” They whined, now obviously panicking. How could they complete this mission if they weren’t even sure where to go? More to the point, if they were lost so badly, how would they return home?

Calm down…’ They both heard the voice ‘Just calm yourself and feel the right path.

Neither was sure where it was coming from, but the advice soothed them and helped alleviate their panicking.

“Miss Sophia! Did you hear…” Sofia started to speak, at the exact same moment Sophia was saying, “Miss Sofia! Can you hear…” Naturally they both stopped.

“…that voice?” That was all the answer either of them really needed. Taking a deep breath, the book once again disappeared within their bodies. They focused, and soon they felt the urge to walk in one particular direction.

“I guess we just needed to calm ourselves a little.” Sophia said.
“I suppose so,” Sofia replied, “but whose voice was that?”
“I don’t know, but it sounded a lot like…you…me…us.” Sophia answered.
“I guess our original self is still watching over us in a sense then.”

Thinking on this, Both Soras were comforted by that idea. As much as they loved each other, they knew how…scatterbrained they could both be. Their original self on the other hand, was pretty dependable, even when she technically no longer existed.

They walked for another hour before finally getting close to their destination.

“Finally! I thought we’d be walking for eternity!” One Sora said. “I know! My feet are killing me!” The other replied.

“It doesn’t matter! We’re finally here at…” Sophia paused. “What was the name of this place again?”
“Soon we’ll be in the…” Sofia stopped mid sentence, realizing she couldn’t re-call the name of their destination.

“Miss Sofia/Sophia? Do you remember the name of this place?” The question, unsurprisingly, came in synch. “Eh? You don’t know either?” Their heads drooped once again, but then both of them realized something.

“Wait? Can’t we just re-call the information out of the book?” It did, after all, tell them what they needed to know and guide them. In fact, if they’d recalled that detail earlier, there’d have been no reason for them to panic over potentially being lost. Realizing both of these facts made them sigh, as they realized they’d gotten worried for nothing. “Yes. yes we can.” They both said plainly, realizing they’d acted without really thinking once again. Focusing their minds, they were able to remember the name of their destination.

The Landless Valley.

Sophia and Sofia blinked. Exchanging confused glances, they found themselves asking the same question—the only way they seemed to know how—in perfect unison:

“What kind of name is that?”

As they said this, they stepped up to the edge of said valley…

“…!”

…and saw nothing.

“…n-no!”

There was nothing. Just a seemingly endless void in the middle of the earth. A bottomless pit.

“…N-no!”

…It was very high…”

“NOOOOOOOO!”

…and Sora didn’t do well with heights.

Shrieking their lungs out, they backed away from the edge, arms quickly wrapping around the body of the other and clinging to it for dear life.

“No way! I won’t do it! Forget it AAAAAAH!” Hugging each other tightly, the Soras made a proverbial line in the sand: no heights.

“You know, it’s kinda ironic.”

That voice again. Their voice.

“That a Goddess of the Sun and Moon nicknamed Sora…” Suddenly, a light burst out of their bodies. The Witch and the Nun watched it form into a human shape, but one much smaller than even a child. That body then sprouted wings from it’s back. Soon the glow rescinded and the Soras laid eyes on…themselves, only as a tiny fairy.

“…is so scared of heights.” The fairy Sora finished. “Hi. My name is…well, lets just call me Faiora, for Fairy Sora. I mean, that’s kinda what I am anyway.” The two big Soras just stared at her. “I am an embodiment of your magic, made by that book and your past self to guide you on this task.”

“NO HEIGHTS!” Sofia and Sophia yelled. The fairy only sighed.

“C’mon girls. I know it’s scary for you, but you can do this! You must do this!”

“No! Please don’t make us!” Sophia pleaded.
“It’s…It’s so high! We can’t do it!” Sofia begged.
“Don’t force us to go through this!” They both asked.

Faiora sighed again. She’d expected something like this. “Well, I can’t force you to do anything really. I’m just a guide.” Hearing this, the two Sora’s breathed a sigh of relief. “But…” Faiora continued.

Both Sophia and Sofia suddenly felt…odd. They turned their heads towards each other, almost unconsciously.

“…that’s because as long as you have that book, you’ll make each other do it.” Faiora finished.

Both girls could feel it; a force much stronger then either of them that compelled their bodies to move against their will, drawing them even closer together then they already were. It was like they had become magnetized, and that wasn’t the least of it. They could feel a power in both each other’s bodies…

A Geas!’ Geas’ were magical contracts, nigh unbreakable. Once made, the one under it had no choice but to obey. Something was forcing them to Geas each other, no doubt into finishing the task. ‘No! Who knows what the consequences will be for trying to break it! I must resist! If we Geas each other, there’ll be no way out!

Unfortunately, as they’d already been holding each other in their arms before they even started, they had no way to fight. Not that it would have mattered, since their equal strength would have led to them overpowering each other anyway. Their bodies refused to obey their own thoughts, and they found that what little resistance they could muster up was not enough to stop them from slowly inching towards the other.

“N-no! NO! NOOOOOOOOUUUUUUPPPPPLLLLHHHHH!!!!!” With their lips acting as both pen and paper, the contract was signed. “Mmmmm…” To the shock of no one, they allowed themselves to get carried away: tongues found each other, wrestling with in the confines of their mouths, while each girl popped on leg. There’s never been a day since they met each other where Sora could resist a kiss from Sora.

“Sorry girls! I did try to warn you! Faiora said. “Your original self put in a hypnotic suggestion in the book to make you Geas each other if you tried to resist doing the mission. I believe her words were “the only person who could keep me from wavering is myself.”

Both Soras could hear Faiora speaking as they managed to bring their latest mutual snog to an end.

“What….what will happen if we break it?” They both asked. The Fairy only shrugged.

“I’m not actually sure. It’s your Geas after all.” Neither Sora liked the sound of that, especially since they didn’t know what consequence they’d added either. “I do know this much however: if you want to free yourselves from it, then you will need to start with a very personal task: protect your most precious treasure.” She smiled as she said this. “Guess what, or rather who that is?”

Faiora had said all she needed to say. The answer was pretty obvious. It’s just that neither of them ever imagined needing to protect each other from…well, from each other. With the Geas in play however, there was little choice. “What must we do?” Their voices were nervous; they already knew the answer, and they hated it.

“Well, first, you need to cross the Landless Valley.” Faiora answered. You can’t begin to solve your problems if you don’t. The Landless Valley isn’t really bottomless, it just looks that way. If you believe you can cross it, your feet will touch the ground, even if you can’t see it. All you have to do is believe there’s something to walk on.”

Sophia and Sofia gulped. Believing in something to walk on was easy when your weren’t terrified of falling to your death, which they were. Being so high up didn’t help their confidence either. Each girl reached out, and clasped a hand with the other; that warmth comforted them. They looked into the other’s eyes for support. They were shaking, and their brows were covered in sweat. They could only nod. If there was one person in the world she’d try and conquer her fear for, Sora knew it was the person right across from her.

“LETS GO!”

It was 1 (perilous) hour later that two loud screams of terror finally began to peter off. After much terror, the two women had succeeded in crossing the Landless Valley. They’d just ran as fast as they could, trying not to stop even for a moment, and between that, the constant screaming, and just the pure stress of crossing such a place, they were exhausted.

“I knew you could do it!” Faiora said. “You’re both far braver then you realize!”

“…” For their part, the two Soras just fainted on top of each other.

“Ok. Fair enough.” Faiora said, unable to help giggling a little. Fortunately, she knew they would recover. There was still a lot to do. “You can do this, because the two of you together are a spectacular Goddess! You’ll see.” She sat down and waited for them to wake up.

“This one will take a while though.”

And that's chapter 1! See you in August.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:12 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

I like the setup for adventure, the interaction between the characters is very well done too~ looking forward to the following chapters!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:48 am 
General
General

August is here, and it's time for another chapter.

Man, I still got more ideas in the pipe, except for the one idea I've been wanting to do (that I've been telling you about for months, maybe years now). It's still a bit away from being written, and in the mean-time, I'm constantly coming up with other concepts that may or may not come to fruition.

But that's neither here nor there right now. Time for chapter 2.

Chapter 2: How to fix a mess, or getting into trouble to get out of trouble.

It was sometime later that the two woman, Sophia and Sofia entered a single town beyond the Landless Valley. Their eyes were wide as saucers, still in shock at their recent trial.

“A-are you ok Miss Sofia?” A shuddering Sophia asked.
“Are you well Miss Sophia?” Sofia queried.

Somehow, the fact that the other was more worried about her than herself was comforting; they knew each other well enough to know that if she wasn’t ok (as ok as they could be after something like that) she’d be more honest about it. Still, it was only the beginning of their mission, and they’d already been saddled with such a harrowing task. If this was a sample of what they were in for, then it was hard not to be concerned about how things would go.

Now well inside the town, both Soras took notice of something.

“Everyone is looking at us.” Ever since they’d entered the town, they’d been noticed, and now, as more and more eyes fell on them, they wondered what it meant.

THEY’RE HERE!” It came from one of the town’s people. Soon, it seemed like all of the inhabitants had pour out onto the street, surrounding the girls, who backed up until they were pressed against each other back to back. As they were still extremely on edge from their earlier endeavour, this naturally had them shaking in their heels.

“Finally, we can be saved!”
“Thank you! Oh thank you!”
“I knew the Goddess did not abandon us!”

When the two Soras heard this, they blinked. It seemed they wouldn’t be eaten or executed, but now they were worried they’d be asked to do something much worse.

“Move aside. Move Aside!” The crowd began to part, allowing an older man to make his way towards the girls. He was short and balding, but also think, and had a goatee with plenty of grey on it. “I am the Mayor of this village. I apologize for the…excited greeting you’ve received, but your presence here is a very good sign for this village. We’ve waited a long time for you to arrive.” The Soras could only stare at him.

“What…are we supposed to be doing here exactly?” Sofia asked.
“We were guided here, but we’re not exactly sure how we are meant to help.” Sophia added.

“Oh. I see. Well, follow me and I’ll explain it all as best I can.” The Mayor turned around and walked back the way he came. Sophia and Sofia bowed to the audience and followed behind him.

“This town is cursed,” the Mayor spoke as they walked along, “with more problems then you can count.” He sighed “And some of those problems are even literal curses!” The three of them entered a temple in the middle of town, with the mayor still speaking as they walked.

“I’m sure you’ve already experienced how difficult it is to enter the town.” Both girls shuddered again. “Well, that’s just a start. We’re plagued by misfortune; surrounded by monsters, deserts, icy tundras (don’t even ask me how that works, cause that’s just how it is) and a lot of other crap! And then there’s that damed Trickster!” This last part got both Soras attention.

“Trickster?”

The Mayor didn’t hear them, continuing to walk ahead as he told his story. “So we’ve been in this situation for many years, longer then I’ve been alive in fact. Until one day, long before I was born, she arrived.” He stopped in front of a mural depicting a familiar woman: long pink hair and green eyes made her identity easy to suss out.

The two Soras only nodded. They knew the Mayor wasn’t done with his story yet.

“The Goddess of both the Sun and the Moon came to help us, and she did all she could, but…” he became quiet. “…even she couldn’t love every problem. It was too much.”

“Oh my!” Sophia gasped. Even their original self couldn’t solve things.
“Oh dear!” Sofia exclaimed. so that’s how bad things had gotten for the village.

Both women turned to look at each other, sharing the same concerned look.

“Our original self couldn’t fix things…” Sofia whispered.
“…and now we’ve been sent here…” Sophia continued the sentence, also speaking in hushed tones.

They both gulped. The Mayor missed this as well, continuing the story.

“She was eventually forced to leave, though she alleviated our suffering as best she could. She vowed to us however, that either she, those serving under her, or her descendants would return to completely free us from our burdens.” He smiled now.

“And she spoke the truth too. I don’t know which of the three you two are…”

All of the above actually.’ Sofia and Sophia thought to themselves

“…but I know she sent you to complete the covenant.” He finished. “Can you do it? Can you finally free our us from our burden?”

This had been what they were dreading. They were being asked to complete a task that their original self could not. Of course they couldn’t do it. Though they had her full memories, it was still hard to access them. At most they only seemed to come when they were needed, or they had certain instincts that guided them. This was not one of those times however.

“You must help us!” The Mayor turned around and faced the Mural again, his back to the two women. “You are the only ones who can!” Both Soras felt for him; he clearly wanted nothing more than to end the suffering of his people, but there was a simple truth they all had to acknowledge.

There’s no way I can do this!’ Sofia thought ‘I’m not strong enough, even with Miss Sophia’s help! I must tell him’ As she thought this, her hand slipped behind Sophia’s back.

It’s impossible for me to do this!’ Sophia thought. ‘I’d fail even with the help of Miss Sofia! I’m nowhere near powerful enough! Forgive me Mr. Mayor!’ Like her twin, Sophia’s hand moved behind Sofia’s back.

Just when both women were going to decline the request, their hands simultaneously reached under the other’s skirt, grabbed panties, and pulled…HARD.

“!!!!!” They didn’t scream out however; they’d found that even though their mouths were open, no sound came out. They could only stare at the other in wide eyed disbelief and confusion.

W-why? What is she…? Then, both Soras realized they were grabbing the other by the underwear, something they hadn’t even been aware of. ‘Wait! What am I doing?’ Even as they became aware of this, both of them found themselves pulling harder on the other’s panties, still unable to make a sound.

“So what will your answer be?” The Mayor asked, his back still turned to them. Both Sofia and Sophia tried to answer, but every time they tried to say anything, they felt the other yank ever harder on her panties, preventing either of them from speaking. They no longer had any control over their bodies.

The Geas! It must be forcing us to do this!’ Right when they realized this, they found themselves yanking even harder on the other’s unmentionables. ‘Ow!!! Oh no! It hurts! Please stop!’ They still couldn’t speak, what with the mutual Geas also preventing them from saying anything…no. That wasn’t true. There was one thing they could say: the only way they could free themselves from the other’s iron grip was to accept the request.

“Of course…we can!” Finally the words came, slightly strained, but still spoken. Both Soras released the grips on the other’s panties, relieving them of the pain. The Mayor turned around at this exact moment, tears in his eyes, and a smile on his face.

“Thank you! Thank you…” He paused, trying to get a hold of himself. “I’m sorry. I’ve asked so much of you, even though I don’t even know your names..”

“I’m Sophia Oscar Rosalin Ailwright…”
“My name is Sofia Oskar Rozalin Allwright…”

“…But you may call me Sora.” Both said.

“Hah! Well thank both of you Soras!” He was laughing now. “You two have saved our town!”

“But who’s going to save us?” Both mumbled.

The Mayor allowed them to live in the temple due to being the servants of the Goddess, and had provided a meal for the two of them after their journey. Sofia and Sophia were hungry, but couldn’t really think much about eating at this time.

“What now?” Both asked. “Why are you asking me? If you don’t know, how would I?” This only made them more worried. Neither of them had a clue what to do, or even IF they could do anything at all.

“You both need to relax.” Faiora tried to comfort them. “You can do this, or at least you will be able to do this once you know what to do. All you have to do is trust me, and most importantly, trust yourselves!” Neither girl was convinced.

“But what am I even supposed to do?” They said in synch. “There’s just no way…” Before they could finish, the Geas took control of their bodies again. Sophia and Sofia turned to each other, grabbed the other by the nose and ear, and twisted said noses and ears as hard as possible.

“OW! OW! OW!” Faiora shook her head.

“Listen. Every time you think like that, the Geas kicks in. That’s why it’s there: to keep you two from wavering due to lack of confidence in yourselves, by going after the thing you both believe in the most: each other. So stop thinking like that, unless you want to kick each other’s asses all the time that is?”

“Okay! Okay! I’ll stop!” They both yelped. Fortunately, that was enough to free them.

“As for what you need to do,” the little fairy continued, “well, you started already. Protect your most precious treasure remember? You’ll save each other from each other by saving this village.” She snapped her tiny fingers and a list appeared. “You must perform 12 tasks: if you complete them all, you can solve all the problems here, so sit down and eat while I explain things.”

Seeing no other recourse, the Witch and the Nun did as they were told, sitting down to a meal of Spaghetti that had been left for them. They ate slowly however.

“Right, there are twelve tasks you need to perform in order to save this town. You’ve already started one of them, but here they are for you just so you know for sure:

Protect you most important treasure;
Become the champion of the table;
Defend the title belt against the unknown warrior;
Wrestle the goddess of the sky;
Outsmart the Trickster;
Cure the Vampire plague;
Cure the Werewolf curse;
Bring warmth to the eternal ice;
Quench the unending flame;
Gain control of the Genie of the lamp;
Take command of the Siren Mermaid;
Seduce the Battle Princess.

Sophia and Sofia listened as they ate, but what they heard was mostly confusing. Some of the task sounded insane, impossible, or both. Vampire, Werewolves? They’d be killed for sure, Goddess reincarnations or not.

Of course, those were the ones that still made sense; what did “Become Champion of the Table” even mean?

“Right, we’ll start with an easy one.” Faiora cut into their thoughts, leaving the two Soras wondering what was easy about any of these tasks they’d been saddled with. “First things first, seduce the Battle Princess!” Faiora immediately received stares of disbelief from the two occupants.

“W-WHAAAAAT?!” They were in disbelief. “Se….s-seduce?” Neither of them could ever do such a thing. They didn’t even know who the “Battle Princess” even was.

“Relax. Keep eating. I’ll handle everything.” The Fairy said. Naturally, the two were still incredulous. “Trust me! Just keep eating.” She said to them again.

Knowing they had little choice in the matter, they did just that. ‘I’m no Seductress!’ Both thought. ‘I’m usually the one getting seduced! Whoever this Battle Princess is, she’ll wrap me around her finger easily’ As they thought that, two things happened:

They missed that they were now chewing on the same Spaghetti noodle;
Faiora raised that Golden Belt they’d found when they first discovered the book that got them into this mess.

“I probably should have mentioned,” Faiora said, as she watched their lips get closer, totally aware of what would happen, “the Battle Princess owns this belt.” The two Soras raised eyebrows at this as gears in their minds began to turn, even while their lips grew closer to each other. “It belonged to your past self.” Right when she said this, and right when both Soras realized just what the meant, their lips connected.

The effect was as it always had been: instantaneous. First eyes widened, then inhibitions faded as the euphoric effect that kicked in every time they kissed each other took over. They practically melted into each other’s arms, wrapping them around bodies, as their tongues quickly tied themselves into knots inside their mouths. Seconds later, they fell under the table, immediately getting very kinky with one another in very kinky ways.

Faiora listened to the sounds of their aroused moaning. They were off to a good start.

“Have fun you two. Two tasks down, ten to go.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Heh. And that's part 2. Our twinned heroes set out to prove that there's no problem that can't be (somehow) solved by snogging each other. 8-)

I for one, welcome their attempt. :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:28 am 
General
General

And here's part 3. As always, even as I write this, not only do I have more stories in the pipe, but I am also brainstorming other stories as well. I keep saying I plan to stop after one specific one, but that one is taking so long to get too (and I keep coming up with so many new ideas) that I wonder if I really can. But enough of that. Time for the next chapter.

Chapter 3: Two Goddesses are better than one

Morning came, with the sun peeking out over the horizon to shine over the temple and its two inhabitants. The two Soras, Sophia and Sofia opened their eyes, and were blessed with the sight of the other’s nude visage.

“Morning.” Sofia said blushing, while quickly turning around to hide her nose bleeding.
“Um…yes. Good Morning.” Sophia ended up doing the same.

Sitting up, they saw their clothing, or rather what was left of it: tattered and strewn across the floor, they realized they been very anxious to get at each other last night. Needless to say, the Battle Princess(es) felt very seduced.

I wonder if this is how we’ll solve every problem here?’ They thought to themselves. However they chose to deal with the tasks, it would have to wait until they got up and got dressed first. They crawled out of bed and quickly bathed—bodies occasionally rubbing and bumping each other as they did so, something they couldn’t help but enjoy—then dressed themselves. It was fortunate for them that they’d been wise enough to carry spare clothes. Next, they did each others hair: Sofia helped Sophia put her hair up in a bun, over with the latter placed her Witches’ hat, while Sophia then assisted Sofia in putting her hair in a downwards bun, which the latter covered with her veil. Lastly, they put on the glasses they’d been wearing ever since they found the book. Neither girl had bothered wearing glasses until recently, but not only did they find them useful, both girls rather liked the air of sophistication it gave them.

They stared at each other for a few moments. “Hmmm…” Something was off. “Oh!” They removed their own glasses and then placed them on the other’s face. “That’s better.”

Sofia felt confident; she felt like she could really do this. Sophia was brimming with faith in herself. It felt like things were within her ability.

The two of us…we might be able to pull this off!

“Let’s go!” Both girls exclaimed, ready for whatever the day held for them. Sophia turned one way…and Sofia tuned the other way…

SMACK!!!!

“Uggh!”

…and they smashed right into each other, forehead to forehead, nose to nose, lip to lip, breasts to breasts, nipple to nipple, stomachs slapping together as well and legs tangling. They fell to the ground in an unconscious heap.

“…” Beyond that, it was still a good start.

“Good morning girls.” Faiora greeted them, but then noticed both Soras were holding their heads. “Are you two ok?”

“We have headaches.” Sofia and Sophia said bluntly. The little fairy immediately knew this was their way of saying ‘we crashed into each other again’ and opted to let it slide.

“Well anyway, you’re off to a good start. The two tasks you’ve started are still ongoing though.” Hearing what the little fairy version of them had to say, both girls were surprised; considering how…kinky things had gotten the night before, they’d assumed they’d already seduced each other quite thoroughly. They saw no point in arguing the matter however.

“Today,” the fairy continued, “we’ll do four tasks at once! That’ll put you at the halfway point, with 4 down and two ongoing!”

“F-four at once?” Now both Sofia and Sophia were immediately concerned. After screwing up something as simple as getting up in the moring, their confidence in their ability to succeed had massively dropped. They were no longer sure about doing even one more task, and now they were being asked to do four in one day? ‘No! That’s way too much! I must say something!

The moment they thought this however, Sora’s hand shot out and grabbed Sora by the collar of her dress.

“Wha…?” Barely comprehending what was happening, Sophia and Sofia pulled each other into a kiss, lips engulfing lips as they silenced any potential objections before they could even begin.

“Right. So we’ll start with these four tasks.” Faiora ignored the two french kissing girls as she continued. “Bring warmth to the eternal ice; quench the unending flame; cure the Vampire plague; and cure the Werewolf curse.”

Wha….WHAT!?’ Not surprisingly, the two women became even more concerned (not that they were able to express it, still liplocked and tongue tangled as they were). They had no clue what the Eternal Ice or Unending Flame even were, let along how to stop either, and as for Werewolves and Vampires…’No! No! No!’ Unfortunately (well, kind of), it was impossible for either of them to express their concerns as the Geas forced them to seal their lips tightly together, while practically tying their tongues into a knot, keeping them totally quiet. When they (reluctantly; it was a kiss from Miss Sora, and resisting that had never been something Sora was good at) tried to break apart, knees suddenly raised up and slammed themselves between legs hard.

“OOOOMPH!” Moans of pain mixed in with the moans of pleasure from the kissing, blending the two together. Needless to say, any objections they had were gone for the time being.

“C’mon girls!” Faiora was not unaware of their actions, nor their feelings on the matter. “The only way you’ll get out of this and save each other from the Geas is to believe in yourselves!” These two, even with their full memories of their past (which still came and went rather conveniently, or inconveniently when it felt like it) didn’t understand what they were really capable of, but it they had just a little faith, they could be unstoppable.

As her words sunk in, the Soras found the will to break the kiss. ‘Believe in myself…

“Well, I do believe in Miss Sofia…” Sophia said.
“Well, I do believe in Miss Sophia…” Sofia said.

Yes!’ The Fairy pumped a fist in triumph.

“…but I’m not as sure about myself, even if I am her.” They both finished. The moment those words came from their mouths, the once again—unwillingly—grabbed each other, this time by the hair, and pulled as hard as possible. Both shrieked in pain, but they weren’t done; their other hands went down low, under skirts, and into panties to tightly grip still sore pussies.

“GYAAAAAAAH!”

Not surprisingly, they shrieked even louder than before.

Next, they pulled their heads together and head butted each other. A face palming Faiora grumbled as their now unconscious bodies slumped together in a pile on the floor.

“GOD DAMMIT GIRLS!”

“This is an awful idea!” Sofia said as she made her way through a dark forest. She was heading towards the aptly named “Death Tundra”, which was the eternal ice mentioned earlier. Supposedly, any who went there ended up with a sickness called the Glacial Chills, wherein their body was constantly freezing, unable to take in any warmth. You could dive into a volcano and still freeze to death.

“How exactly am I supposed to stop that…especially by myself?” She asked aloud. Faiora ha told them to split up, saying that such an action was the first step in their mission. A strange choice since she was the one constantly saying the two Soras were at their strongest when together. Not having Miss Sophia by her side left Sofia more than a little nervous.

“I hope she’s alright.” Sofia whispered. She took a look around and realized she was unsure where she was, so she checked her map. “Alright, I should be 10 miles away from the entrance to Death Tundra. I just have to keep heading north through Wolf woods and…” She stopped.

“W-wolf…woods?” As in…Werewolves? The other thing she was supposed to be dealing with?

Mere seconds after realizing this, she heard a howl.

She ran.

“What a terrible idea!” Sophia said. She was also moving through a forest to reach her destination: Terminal Desert, home of the unending flame. Those who entered the cursed place were struck down with the Volcano fever, causing their body heat to rise to an intolerable degree, becoming impossible to cool down.

“What can I do on my own? No-one else has been able to stop this thing!” She was baffled by Faiora’s decision to split them up, but the latter had said it was all according to plan. Still, being without Miss Sofia had greatly increased her anxiety.

“I hope she’s okay.” Sophia said quietly. In the meantime, she was consulting her map.

“I’m 10 miles away. I just need to continue south through…through…” Realizing the name name of her current location, she gulped.

“V-vampire Forest…” Vampires were on the list.

Right at that moment, she thought she saw a glint of fangs.

She ran.

Sora ran as fast as her legs would carry her, trying to stay ahead of whatever it was that was on her tail (and she knew something was there), but no matter how fast she ran, it was still right behind her. ‘I just have to run a little longer!’ She thought.

Just as she started to clear the woods and thought she’d be safe however…

“NO!” She was on a cliff, and it was a long fall. The change in temperature told her she was close to her destination, but unless she jumped, there was no way to get away (and heights were still not exactly her thing). That’s when she sensed something behind her and turned around.

“No! S-stay back! Stay away!” This just made the creature approach her with more malice. Suddenly, it lunged forward in a flash, and Sora felt a sharp pain course through her body…and then she was falling.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Faiora could see everything; she was watching through two separate mirrors she’d created. “Not yet…” She very much wanted to help the two, but one more thing needed to happen. She watched as Sofia fell right into a snow bank in Death Tundra, while Sophia crashed into a sand dune of Terminal Desert. They pulled themselves out seconds later, and while both of them were not injured, it was clear they hadn’t come out unscathed.

“C-cold…so c-cold!” Sofia shivered, her entire body now blue; she was completely covered in frost from her Glacial Chill.

“It’s too hot! Help!” Meanwhile, Sophia came out of the sand dune, and her skin was red; there even seemed to be flames erupting from her body in some places, as she succumbed to Volcano fever.

They did it!’ Faiora thought. ‘Don’t worry girls! You’re about to do what no one else has ever done!’ She watched as two portals appeared in front of them, and both girls yelped as they were pulled in. Then the portals opened up right in the temple, dumping the two Soras directly in front of each other.

No! Stay back Sora! Don’t touch me!’ Seeing her other self stumbling towards her, both girls panicked. ‘This is bad! I’ll infect her!’ There was nothing they could do to stop themselves however; they could only look on in dread as they careened towards one another. Closer, and closer, until…

“MGFL!” They slammed together, not surprisingly swallowing each others lips in a kiss. That was it.

Forgive me Sora!’ That was it. Now the other was infected. This was the end.

Except it wasn’t.

It’s…it’s warm…?’ Sofia thought.
I’m…I’m cooling down?’ Sophia realized.

As they let themselves be taken by the kiss, a cloud of steam erupted from their bodies. Sofia and Sophia’s skin tones returned to normal, and they both felt much better.

“Mmmm,,,,mmmmnh!” Since they couldn’t stop anyway (there’d never been a time where they could, at least not immediately), they let the kiss go on, and the longer it went, the stronger they both felt.

“Cancel out heat with cold, and cold with heat!” Faiora gleefully exclaimed. “Congratulations girls! You just brought warmth to the eternal ice and quenched the unending flame!”

Sophia and Sofia wrapped their arms around each other, both popping one leg. If they heard their fairy self, they gave no sign of it.

“Heh. I guess you’d both rather just take your reward. Fair enough.”

As soon as they pulled themselves apart (and that was very difficult for them to do), their Fairy guide began to explain everything.

“Glacial Chill and Volcano Fever are transferred through physical contact. the thing is, it’s rare for anyone infected with either to survive very long. That’s why no one ever tried something like this before.”

“Fighting a virus with a virus.” Both Soras let that sink in. It was pretty clever.

“Exactly! When you two started swallowing each other’s faces, you transferred your respective sicknesses to the other, and that resulted in both of them being put in check. As of now, you’re both completely cured, and we can use your blood to create an antidote.” Faiora explained.

“But how did we even get back?” It was the one thing that had been bothering both Soras. Neither of them cast a spell, so what caused the portals to open.

“The Geas. It made you both open the portals, even if you don’t realize it!” Sophia and Sofia were surprised. “And I bet you thought all it was good for was making you tongue wrestle all the time.” And now the two girls blushed. Whatever the case, the most important thing was that they were both alright, and they’d accomplished one more task.

“It seems we did it Miss Sophia.”
“It seems we succeeded Miss Sofia.”

They both gave wide smiles and clasped hands, glad to be healthy, and most importantly, that the other was healthy.

“Eh?” Looking at the other, both caught something. “Did you always have fangs?” Indeed, both girls now seemed to have lengthened teeth, and they were very sharp looking. they were very bothered by this, especially since the other claimed she had them as well.

“What?” Both women put a finger inside their own mouths. Yes, that was a fang. They quickly flashed back to what had happened earlier.

“I…was bitten…” It hit them right in that moment.

“…By a Werewolf/Vampire!” The words came in synch, but weren’t the same. Still both realized their situation quickly.

“No! Sora! You must get away from me! I’m dangerous!” However…

“What? What is this?” Their hands remained clasped, against either of their wills

“Um, sorry girls, but you can’t run from this either.” Faiora couldn’t help but feel a little guilty.

“Oh no! No no no!” They could not release each other’s hands, and when they looked up again… “Gah! You’re changing!” The moon was out, and Sofia was growing fur, becoming more canine like. Likewise, Sophia became paler, gained a distorted, monstrous looking face, and gained yellow, slitted eyes.

“Raar!” Snarling at each other, they finished their transformations into a Werewolf and a Vampire respectively.

“Time for the next two tasks girls!” Faiora whispered. “You’ll get through this too! Trust me!” As she finished, a barrier (once again created by the two Soras Geas which activated their magic on its own) rose up around them, trapping both monster girls.

Mere moments after being sealed in together, the monster Soras hurled themselves at the other, colliding in an orgy of fangs, claws and violence.

Even though it was now morning, the moon was still out in the sky. In the temple, with the sun shining down on them, and said moon still visitble, lay Sofia and Sophia.

“Ugh…” They were covered in scratches and bruises, and the floor was littered in clumps of pink hair and strips of their clothing. What little clothing they they still had on their bodies barely covered them at all, as they lay on the floor in a tangled heap.

“What…happened?” They, they noticed the other. “You’re….YOU’RE ALIVE!” The two girls hugged each other in relief (though it hurt to do sore with their bodies as sore as they were). Then they noticed the situation.

“Miss Sofia!” Sophia said. “You’re not being changed by the moon!”
“Miss Sophia!” Sofia said. “The sun isn’t burning you!”

“We….we’re cured? But how?” Neither of them understood what had changed.

“Because Vampires and Werewolves are mortal enemies,” as usual, Faiora was there to explain things for them, “to the point where their respective curses destroy each other.” The two Soras let that sink in: in their feral states, they’d infected each other, and in doing so, cured each other, just like with the chill and fever.

“The Vampire plague cancelled out the Werewolf curse…” Realizing this, they found themselves laughing. They had completed 4 tasks at once, just like the fairy had said, and with two other tasks still ongoing, they were now down to six. Two days had passed, and they were already halfway through. At this point, they began to believe they really could do this.

“Well, well, well.” The Soras and the fairy blinked. Someone else was here. They all noticed a slim man in a suit (Edwardian style) and bowler hat.

Both Soras felt nervous. There was something…not right about this man. “Who are you?” The man only smiled.

“I am the Trickster ladies.” He gave a bow, and there was something rather…mocking in it. “And I must say, you’ve caught my interest.”

And thus, that damned Trickster appears.

See you in October.

Also, since I can't quite do it on my own, I'll ask: if anyone has any details on Litchi Faye Ling from Blaz Blue (I know the general stuff of her story: trying to cure Arakune, aka Lotte Carmine of his boundary curse; using the same Boundary power that he tapped into via her living Panda Hair clip and is in danger of having the same happen to her; joins the bad guys unwillingly in Continuum shift due Terumi offering a cure for herself and Arakune; forced to attack Bang in Chrono Phantasma, and that's it. I'm not totally clear what goes on in Central Fiction beyond the fact that Lotte eventually tells her he doesn't want the cure, and she finally gives up on him and lives in peace.

I got a potential idea for a story, but can't bring myself to fully take a look at the Blaz Blue story...cuase it's rather nutty. So anyone who's played the games and knows any vital details (namely more stuff about the different Alt Universes and Chrono Phantasmas) could give me some run downs, it'd be helpful. Just PM me about it.