It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:54 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Perfectly Mirrored
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:16 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hey everybody! I realised that I had in fact saved my story to my emails. So even though I'm still away, I can begin to post it. I hope everybody likes it. It's a very slow burner and will take quite a while to complete, but hopefully it will build the anticipation as I post a few new pages each day. Enjoy!

-

Sandra pulled up to her home, sighing heavily. The evening was coming in and the sky was a beautiful violet colour, casting long shadows across the driveway. She turned off the ignition and sat still for a few moments, letting the silence sink in. All she needed was a few moments to collect her thoughts. It had been a busy day and she needed a little respite. Luckily the weekend was here and she could relax for a few hours.

Sandra opened the car door and went around to the trunk, opening it up and grabbing the bags of groceries. She locked up and walked up to her house, around the fountain and up to the front door. Fumbling around for her keys, she almost dropped one of the bags. She swore under her breath.

I wish I had another pair of hands to help me sometimes, she thought to herself. The last few months had been a strain, and it wasn’t the first time she had caught herself thinking that.

She walked into her house and into the kitchen, dumping the groceries on the table. She began to unpack when her cellphone started to ring. Glancing at the caller ID, she groaned to herself again. It was Westbrook High. Sandra picked it up, already knowing exactly what she was going to hear.

‘Hello Sandra speaking, is that Mrs Jones?’

‘Yes, hello Mrs… I mean Miss Avens’ came the flustered reply.

Sandra winced inwardly to herself. It had been a few months but people were still getting the Mrs and Miss parts confused.

‘I think I know what this call is about, if it’s the same as the last few’ Sandra said.

‘Unfortunately you’re right’ Mrs Jones replied. ‘There’s been a problem with Melissa again.’

It had been the same story the last few weeks. Sandra had received multiple calls, always about Melissa’s behaviour. Things weren’t getting any easier.

‘What’s she done this time?’ Sandra responded, as she leaned over the kitchen counter, holding her head in her hands.

‘I’m afraid there’s been an incident. Melissa has had a falling out with another one of the girls. Jennifer this time. Some things were said between them, some very nasty things, which escalated into a fight’ Mrs Jones said.

Sandra absentmindedly chewed on the edge of her nail. ‘Well what’s new?’

‘Well there was quite a tussle before I managed to break them apart. And this was right in the middle of English class too. Would you like to come in and have a talk with us again?’ asked Mrs Jones.

‘No, I think we’re just going around in circles’ Sandra replied ‘There’s not much to say that hasn’t already been said.’

‘That’s very true’ sighed Mrs Jones. ‘Well we’ll have to keep her here after school for detention tonight, and she’ll also be staying in all next week unfortunately.’

‘I understand. She needs to be punished for her actions, and know there’s consequences. I’ll talk to her again when she gets home.’

‘Thank you for being understating about all this Mrs Avens. I know Melissa has been going though some difficulties his year, but we can’t have her fighting with other girls.’

‘Yes, I know, I know. Something is going to have to be done. Thanks for telling me.’

‘You’re welcome. I hope we can reach a breakthrough with her soon enough. Thank you for your time Mrs Avens.’

‘Thanks too, I just hope I won’t get another call like this again. Goodbye.’

Sandra ended the call and tossed the phone to the side. Angry at the situation and the and even angrier at same conversation she was going to have to have with her daughter again that night.

The last year had been difficult for the both of them, and everybody knew the the problems that they had been having. It was bad enough having to go through a painful divorce, but having all your friends, family and people down at the school know the details didn’t help in the slightest. And everything had been great only a few months ago!

Last edited by NastyNasEscobar on Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Perfectly Mirrored
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:06 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Sandra had gotten pregnant with Melissa when she was only seventeen years old. She had been one of the popular girls at school, and looking the way she did always got her a lot of attention. It was this attention that eventually led to the loss of her virginity, and the subsequent discovery of her pregnancy. She was about to head off to college, but the realisation that she was soon going to have a baby daughter at her young age brought those plans crashing down. Both her parents and her partner’s parents were extremely persuasive, so a termination was out of the question. They always were against her baby being born out of wed-lock. So before she knew what had happened, she found herself, nine months later, married with a baby girl.

Although her plans for college had to be cancelled, Sandra couldn’t say she was unhappy. Both parents were fairly well off, and they had provided a beautiful house for them to live in. Her partner had gotten a job at the local lawyer’s firm and she had been content to become a housewife. It wasn’t the most exciting life, but Sandra was content enough. She had her beautiful daughter Melissa and a lovely home to reside in. The home she still lived in to this day. Melissa grew up and eventually attended the same High School she had been at, Westbrook High. She was an incredibly hot headed girl, who often had problems with the other girls at school. Sandra blamed herself partly for this. She had spoiled Melissa a lot, and had never been particularly hard on her when she had gotten herself into trouble. Although she could be a difficult child, and an even worse teenager, Sandra still counted her blessings.

Everything had come crashing down last Christmas. It was a week before the twenty-fifth of December and Sandra had been Christmas shopping. She had picked up everything she had needed to quicker than she thought, and so returned home much earlier than she had originally planned.

She remembered it even now. Coming home and opening the front door, walking down the hallway and seeing the sight before her. She had entered the living room to find her partner screwing the next door neighbour. Her eyes had widened as they rutted like animals on the couch. She had watched for a good ten seconds, in utter shock until they finally noticed, jumping up and crying out that they could explain.

No explanations were needed. That Christmas became a blur of heated accusations, tearful nights and bitter resentments. It didn’t help matters that her neighbour was the mother of one of the girls at school, and the gossip surrounding the whole affair was incessant. Sandra tried to block it out, but it deeply affected her, and she could tell it affected Melissa even more. Melissa became angry and upset at the whole situation, and often let her frustrations out violently.

The divorce was finalised in the new year, and soon after that her ex-partner moved out. As Melissa was now seventeen, Sandra received no child support, and quickly found out that she was going to receive literally nothing at all for anything. She and Melissa found themselves alone in their large house with little to no income. Sandra was fortunate that the mortgage had been paid off, but she still had no money to pay for bills and groceries. She had to bite the bullet and for the first time in her life get a job. She searched for a few weeks, and finally managed to get herself work as a secretary at the local car dealership. It certainly wasn’t glamorous, but at least the money was enough to get them by.

There were still major problems that she faced. One of the things that still wore her down was the constant gossiping and rumours about the whole affair. Everyone knew everyone in their area, and the talk about the very public breakup and scandalous affair got tiring. The second was Melissa. The affair had been hard on her, and the girls at school use hadn’t helped. Sandra had received multiple calls about arguments, and eventual fights that her hot headed daughter had gotten herself into. And no amount of detentions had any effect on her. Sandra saw parallels in herself at her age. She had been seventeen when she gotten pregnant, and she only wanted the best for Melissa now that she was that age too.

All these thoughts went through Sandra’s head as she buried herself about the house. She unpacked the groceries and did a quick tidy up, making sure everything was ready for when Melissa got home after detention. The sun had almost gone down on the horizon when she finally decided to take a quick hot shower.

Sandra walked into her bedroom and looked out into the garden. The pool lights lit up the water, sending vibrant sparkles cascading across the surface. She debated having a quick dip, but decided that the shower was the quicker option. She turned to the large mirror on the wall and took her reflection in.

She had been a stunner at seventeen, and now, at thirty five years old, she was still as gorgeous as ever. She had made sure she had kept herself in shape after she had given birth. Sandra’s worst nightmare had been turning into an overweight mother who had let herself go after she had her first child. She knew too many other women down at the school who had done just that. Keeping herself healthy and exercising five mornings (with lots and lots of squats) had made sure she had kept her hourglass figure intact.

Sandra was proud of herself for her dedication to keeping her figure. She always admired herself when she got the chance. Her long , blonde hair still flowed down below her shoulders, although she had it up in a bun at this moment in time. Her deep blue, sultry eyes and round face, coupled with her stunning smile could make anybody swoon. Her figure got the most looks however. Sandra’s large, perky breasts still defied gravity. A lot of people would have found them too large, but Sandra still liked the attention they got her. She had a slim waist which went down to her large ass, which many squats had kept bouncy and firm. She sometimes felt that she had maybe a little too much weight on her, but she didn’t feed into the stick thin image that a lot of women strived for. All in all, she was the perfect yummy mummy. It was also quite clear to see, that Melissa was going to take after her. She was quite the looker already.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:06 pm 
Major
Major

Nice. Looking forward to the build behind the great background already in place.

DV

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:44 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Every time I see a story posted by you Nasty, I know I'm in for a real treat. Love the build up, your writing skills are only matched by your storytelling. Keep doing what you're doing man!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:52 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Thanks guys! It really means a lot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:53 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Melissa sat on the bus on the way home. She was still mad at the events that had unfolded that day. People just didn’t understand her and nobody realised all the stress that she had been through recently. She stared glumly out the window and watched the passing lights in the darkness. She blew onto the windowpane, fogging it up, and quickly drew a little heart on the glass with her finger. She immediately scrubbed it out and folded her arms angrily. The day going over and over in her mind. All the girls at school were being such bitches! She needed understanding, not gossip and rumours.

The day had not gone well. She had met Isabella and Claire outside the school gates and had promised herself that there would be no trouble today. She had gone through the first few periods with no drama, and had even managed to get a few questions correct in Math for once. It had gotten to lunchtime and she had gone to sit with Isabella and Claire. They were talking about this and that, when she noticed Jennifer giving her that bitchy look from the other table. She had tried to ignore it, but soon enough she had snapped.

‘What the FUCK are you looking at Jennifer?’ she shouted across at her.

Jennifer had rolled her eyes, causing Melissa to become even madder. Jennifer looked across at her friends, twirling her finger in circle around the side of her head.

‘Typical crazy Melissa’ Melissa heard her say.

‘What the FUCK! You BITCH! I’m not the one who’s crazy!’ Melissa shouted again.

‘Why don’t you just shut up and get lost with your loser friends!’ Jennifer shot back.

Melissa slammed her food tray on the tabletop and rose to her feet. She was going to show Jennifer a thing or two. But just at that moment Mrs Jones walked past, so Melissa quickly sat down again. She was fuming at Jennifer, but she’d wait. She’d make her sorry later on.

English class came around and that’s when shit really kicked off. Jennifer was only a row across from Melissa, and the tension could be felt in the air. Mrs Jones began reading an excerpt from the book they were studying and asked a few questions to the class. After asking a few of her students about the main character, she threw a question Jennifer’s way.

‘Jennifer, do you think the heroine’s actions were justified?’

Jennifer shrugged. ‘I’m not really sure, I think she was driven to do it’ She replied.

‘Yes, but do you think she was in her right state of mind?’ Mrs Jones responded.

‘I’m not sure’ Jennifer said. Then an evil smile crossed her face. ‘At least she’s not as crazy as certain people in this room.’

She shot a glance at Melissa.

That was the final straw.

‘YOU BITCH!’ Melissa screamed.

She jumped out of her chair and lunged across at Jennifer. She was a little too slow though, as Jennifer lunged forward too. They came together with flailing arms, yanking each other’s hair and slamming against the desks. Mrs Jones and the other students tried to pull them apart, but it was good few minutes before they were finally separated. The principal came and they were both marched to separate spare rooms to see out the rest of the day.

Melissa was incensed. Why should she be punished for Jennifer provoking her like that? It wasn’t fair! She was always getting in trouble. It wasn’t her fault that she kept getting into fights. It was all Jennifer’s doing, just as it had been Bethany’s the week before that, and Julia’s before that, and whoever else it was before that…

Melissa had sat in detention writing out lines for the rest of the day. She watched the clock as time slowly crawled past. She had gotten mad again when Mrs Jones has told her that she would be spending all of the next week in detention too. It had never been like that before, she had had the one and that was it!

‘It’s to teach you a lesson’ Mrs Jones had said. ‘You can’t go around starting fights with everybody all the time, regardless of what you’re going through at home.’

‘But Miss! It’s not my fault!’ Melissa had stammered. ‘These girls are always stirring things up!’

‘I don’t want to hear it Melissa! It’s never your fault is it? A week’s detention is the only option we have left to get it through to you.’

Melissa had just kept quiet after that, and sulked to herself until detention was over. She had become even more sulky once she had discovered her mom wasn’t going to be collecting her this time. She would have to get the bus home.

She continued staring forlornly out of the window. She was the only one on the bus at this point and her house was only a few stops away. She hated getting the bus, and her iPhone had run out of battery so she had no music to listen to.
She just wanted to take a long hot shower and go to bed, and forget about that bitch Jennifer, and all the other girls too.

Melissa gazed at her reflection. Maybe there was a hint of jealously from the other girls. Maybe that’s part of the reason why she got a lot of shit from them. Melissa knew she was a good looking young girl. No, she was an extremely good looking young girl. The other girls hated that she got a lot of attention, regardless of all the rumours that had been circulating in recent months. She was still part of the popular clique, but she had garnered a kind of crazy reputation since the divorce.

Melissa continued to look at her reflection contemplatively. She definitely took after her mom. Many people said that she was almost the spitting image of her when she was seventeen. She had long blonde hair, deep blue eyes and an extremely curvy figure. Melissa had matured physically quite early, and doing netball and soccer practice, combined with some gym sessions had given her a great physique. Her large, perky breasts and apple bottom posterior always got admiring glances.

The bus finally pulled up at the last stop. Melissa alighted and crossed the street to her driveway. She walked up it to the front door and quietly let herself in. Maybe she could sneak past her mom without her realising she had returned home. She wasn’t in the mood for an earful from her after the day she had had.

Last edited by NastyNasEscobar on Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:53 pm 
General
General

Loving the slow build. Can’t wait for that glorious clone moment ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:18 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Hey man
your stories are great
i'm fan

this story will be cool

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:51 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Thanks Markometalhead, your story is fantastic too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:58 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Melissa tiptoed along the hallway to the kitchen, and was just about to slide along the corridor to her room when her mom emerged from her bedroom.

‘MELISSA AVENS!’ Sandra shouted, making Melissa stop dead in her tracks. She turned around, fully expecting the argument which was to come. She knew whenever her mom used her full name she was really mad.

‘Mom just leave me alone ok? I’ve had enough shit today already.’ Melissa whined.

‘Don’t swear young lady, I know EXACTLY what’s happened today!’ You keep starting fights at school!’ Sandra shouted.

Melissa rolled her eyes. ‘Oh whatever mom! It’s always my fault. Every time anything bad happens everybody always blames me!’

‘Of course! Because most of the time it is your fault! All these incidents are caused by you letting your anger get out of hand. You need to take some responsibility for your actions!’

Sandra had stormed up to her daughter. Her long nightgown flowing behind her. She was so sick and tired of Melissa acting this way and thinking she was the victim.

‘Every week there’s another call from school saying how you’ve attacked some poor girl! They can’t all be starting it!’

Melissa scrunched her face up in anger. ‘Why is EVERYBODY always against me! Everybody FUCKING hates me! I don’t do anything wrong, everything is your fault! You’re the reason we’re in this mess!’

‘How DARE you! Don’t blame me for being left on our own!’ Sandra shouted back. ‘You need to GROW UP!’

‘OH WHATEVER!’ Melissa cried, throwing her hands in the air. ‘Thanks for being on my side just like everybody else! Maybe I should just LEAVE! Then you’ll really be sorry!’

‘Leave? Where would you GO? I’ve done so much for you, and THIS is how you act, THIS is how you repay me!...’

‘BLAH BLAH BLAH!’ Melissa shouted back, making a talking gesture with her hand. ‘That’s all I ever hear from YOU!’

Sandra slammed her fist on the table. ‘AND THAT’S ALL YOU’LL EVER KEEP HEARING UNTIL YOU FINALLY WAKE UP TO REALITY!’

Sandra and Melissa glared at each other, willing the other to back down. Melissa threw her hands in the air again and spun around, ready to storm off to her room. She quickly turned her head around and stuck her tongue out at her Mum, showing off her tongue piercing. She knew her mind mum hated that piercing and it never failed to rile her up. Sandra threw her hands up in the air in exasperation.

‘You go to your room. NOW!’ She shouted at her.

‘I wouldn’t rather be anywhere else!’ Melissa shot back as she stormed down the corridor.

Sandra listened to her footsteps down the hall, and then winced as Melissa slammed her door shut with all her might. She walked over to the couch and collapsed onto it, running her hands through her hair. She felt like she was living the same day over and over again. Melissa was driving her mad! Something needed to be done to curb this rebellious steak that she was going through. Something needed to change, for the both of them.

Sandra knew it was the divorce. Melissa had been hot headed before, but the strain of the divorce was causing her to lash out and act this way. She didn’t know how to deal with the separation and this was her coping mechanism. She just didn’t see that she was hurting herself and the people around her. What she needed was somebody she could trust and who understood her, somebody just like her who could help her deal with her emotions.

Sandra had no idea who that could be.

After a while she got up and prepared a little food. She threw some noodles in a dish and quickly cooked it up. She knew Melissa hadn’t eaten since lunch, and that the smell of the food would bring her out of her strop. She finished up and went to the table, putting two plates down. A few seconds later she heard Melissa’s door open and she emerged back into the kitchen, her head hanging down. She slumped in the chair opposite Sandra and they began eating. They didn’t look at each other or speak the whole meal, and Melissa spent most of it pushing the food around with her fork. When she had finished she abruptly got up and started to walk back to her room. Just before she turned the corner, she quickly tilted her head.

‘Thanks mom…’ she said, and then quickly walked back to her room.

Sandra sighed to herself. What was she going to do with her? She came back to the same thought again. What she needed was somebody like her who understood her. None of her friends seemed to. She needed someone who could help her out.

Hell, Sandra thought. I need someone to help me out too!

She sighed again and began to clean up.

Last edited by NastyNasEscobar on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.