It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:08 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next
 Post subject: Re: Perfectly Mirrored
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:01 am 
General
General

This story is up there with the top 25. Maybe the top 10 ever posted on this site. And we've had some good ones.

Outstanding work, NastyNasEscobar.

HZ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:05 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

quality read!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:25 pm 
General
General

Wow that was incredible! A fantastic read from start to finish. I only wish the mellisas had gotten to have some more quippy moments in the final chapter. That said the buildup was my favorite part. These last two chapters were great but the rest of the story was the kind I love. If I had to add one more thing it'd be saying something along the lines of the mellisa and Sandra in the other room mirrored their conversation exactly to the ones in the kitchen. Minor nitpick in an ocean of wonderful storytelling. The fighting and arguments to the tender cute moments the mellisas shared was so realistic and them texting is hilarious and adorable. The Sandras relationship was splendid as well. I hope you revisit this one some day. It was really a most spectacular ride. Thank you for sharing it with us ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:16 pm 
Major
Major

Most well done!

DV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:44 pm 
General
General

Nasty, the arc has only begun.

Eventually, the mother dopplegangers and daughter doubles have to figure out they're both doing it with themselves. How does that unfold?

Also, that girl, Jenny, will eventually get someone's attention about what she saw in the bathroom that day.

And what about things like, relatives visiting, boyfriends, finding the magic bikini again, slowly growing divergent as time goes on, etc...?

Plenty of grist for an epic story.

hz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:31 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Thanks guys! High praise indeed!

TOH I would love to continue at some point. But time is an issue. I know there are still lots of unanswered questions, but it would take a short novel to answer them all, and I wouldn't want to rush. How each couple reacts to the other's sexual relationships and the long term implications of dating themselves are interesting plot ideas to one day follow. Maybe even the bikini could show up again. What if there were three Melissas? How would that change the dynamics? :P

droid1 I wanted to keep the story as realistic as possible. As it was Melissa's first time I didn't think she would be being too quippy with herself. That's the sort of thing that comes with experience. Sandra would have had more experience so the sex talk was raunchier. And you're right, it would have been good if I had the other Sandra and Melissa having an identical conversation at the end, but oh well, can't think of everything. Next time maybe ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:15 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Amazing story!

From what you could follow here are some ideas:

1. Jennifer could find this bikini and clone herself in order to beat the Melissa’s ... what could end to a peace ...

2. The melissa’s have a crush with a guy, would make a contest and meet him one after the other, in order to seduce him. They would finally make him a surprise such as a birthday present... with the eyes
covered by a scarf.

... there are a lot of possibilities :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:13 am 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Your story is fantastic !!! The narcissistic TOH dialogue Sandras had while having sex was very good! But the final chapter of the story makes it clear that there will be a continuation, since it was missing the first night of sandras together sleeping in the same bed but now as a real couple? how and when sandra and sandra revealed the melissas they are dating, that they are now a couple? And do they plan to be together forever as their mothers or will each of them have their own boyfriend? Congratulations on your story! One of the best stories I read here in the forum!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:31 am 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Oh, I'd love to see THE TWO MELISSAS together giving Jennifer a spanking. And after reading and imagining the scene of the two sandras in the car I imagined that Sandra would be like this:

Attachments:
c001c505c3f4e4f9b7e182f7068bdb64804c2d0b-1.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:52 am 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Could you post the full flick now? :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next