It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:37 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next
 Post subject: Re: Perfectly Mirrored
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:22 am 
General
General

Oh this is so much better than I could have ever hoped for. So.much was what I was expecting but your dialogue, the atmosphere, the interactions and parallels between the two pairs are so perfect! I'm so glad this was another cliffhanger ending too. Don't get me wrong it's how you keep people invested in certain scenes but it's so nice to take everything the story tells you in and feel as relaxed as the characters. It's the mark of a great story teller. Thank you for this chapter. Easily my favorite so far. I'm hoping for more of these moments once the weekend approaches for them. Or maybe a beach vacation ;) :lol:. Anyway, I greatly look forward to the next chapter and really wanna see what the Sandra's do next. Of course I'm equally excited to see how cute the mellisas interactions continue to become ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:17 pm 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Melissas in my imagination, making peace... :twisted: :twisted:

Attachments:
2xguenuche2_by_al_818-d6xa1mj.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:16 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Thanks droid1! They were some really lovely comments. I wasn't sure if people would dig the direction the story was going in, but I'm very happy you are! A beach vacation could have been a good idea too! Maybe if I continue this story in the future I'll remember some of these great suggestions.

And lesbiansclones, that picture is not too far off. A little less tan and wavier blonde hair and that's pretty much what Melissa looks like!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:19 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

The next few days played out quite well in fact, and things went a lot more smoothly in the house compared to how they had previously. Melissa and Melissa hadn’t just come to terms with one another, their friendship had truly blossomed. Sandra and Sandra watched in astonishment as their daughters became almost inseparable. They still had to keep up the pretence to the outside world that they had never duplicated, so they were not allowed to leave the house together. But when they were both at home they never left each other’s sides.

They spent every evening together. Sometimes watching Netflix in the living room, laughing together at the favourite shows. Other times they were in their room, gossiping about school and their friends. They realised that they had a real life mannequin of themselves in which they could experiment with different makeups and hairstyles. They sat on the bed together, applying each other’s makeup and posing in new outfits that they had purchased.

‘Oh my god! I look sooooo good in that!’ Melissa said as Melissa modelled her newest outfit. ‘I’m definitely going to be wearing that to school tomorrow!’

‘Oh I know! But do you think it maybe shows off my butt a bit too much?’ Melissa said, turning around.

‘Well… maybe a little… but I don’t think anybody at school will mind!’

‘Haha! Everybody will be so jealous! OK, after this, I want to try this new hairstyle on you that I saw in Teen Vogue earlier. Claire and Isabella will love it!’

It was great to have somebody to talk and gossip with. Somebody who always agreed with her on everything and liked everything she did.

Why did I ever not like her? Melissa thought. This is great!

They alternated school days, and this made life so much easier! The Melissa who had been to school that day just had to give a run down to the other Melissa, so she would know what conversations she had had with her friends and teachers. They laughed together at Jennifer. She had made sure to avoid Melissa at all costs. Every time she had seen her approaching down the hall she had given a yelp and run the other way.

‘What the hell is with Jennifer?’ Claire had asked. ‘It’s like she’s terrified of you now!’

‘Haha! what can I say?’ Melissa responded. ‘She must have realised that she can’t mess with me again!’

Sandra had bought Melissa a new iPhone, so they both had one each. Whenever they were apart they were usually messaging one another. It annoyed Sandra whenever she was at home with Melissa, as the incessant beeping got tiring after a while. The Melissa at school should have been doing work, not texting her double. But Sandra concluded that she couldn’t say too much. She didn’t want to start anymore arguments up, and it was great that Melissa was finally back to her old self, and it had taken herself to bring it out of her!

Sandra on the other hand was still terribly conflicted. She didn’t know what to do about her feelings towards her doppelgänger. They were getting along wonderfully, would she dare do anything to jeopardise that? Whenever she thought about it she immediately scolded herself and tried to push the thoughts aside. She was going to have to spend the rest of her life with herself, so she couldn’t see how she could repress these emotions forever.

Sandra and Sandra alternated their work days too. She had gotten hell from her boss about the Monday she had missed, but she had made a quick excuse about Melissa having an emergency and she that she had no time to call into work on that day. Sandra also loved having two or three days off a week, it was definitely a perk of being doubled!

There were actually many perks to duplication. Less housework to do, less cooking and cleaning, way more spare time, and somebody who understood her fully.

Yes, it’s also a perk having a gorgeous copy of yourself to look at everyday… Sandra thought, and then scolded herself again.

Having someone to share her life with was comforting. She hadn’t realised how lonely she had been until she had met her doppelgänger. It may have been strange to an outsider, but Sandra was finding it hard to imagine life without her other self. The time they spent together and all their little exchanges really helped her to get through each day, and she really looked forward to seeing her whenever they were apart.

‘Wow! That tastes amazing!’ Sandra said as she tried some of the stew that Sandra was cooking up one evening.

‘Thank you!’ Sandra replied. ‘I hope Melissa and Melissa will like it, I just found it in a cookbook.’

‘Oh the one we got two Christmases ago? I’ve been meaning to try that out, I just haven’t got around to it yet.’

‘Oh well technically you just have!’ Sandra said, winking. ‘And it looks like it was definitely worth the wait!’

‘You’re right.’ Sandra replied, smiling. ‘I’ll have to surprise you and try another recipe tomorrow night. I’ll see if I can top it!’

‘Well after a hard day’s work, I’ll be looking forward to it! You know... who needs a partner when you’ve got yourself to help you around the house!’

‘Haha, well maybe I should start calling you wifey!’

Sandra had returned from the gym shortly before, and was still wearing her skin tight yoga pants, which perfectly framed her voluptuous posterior. Sandra walked up behind her and gave Sandra a playful pat on her backside, and went to set the table up. She felt her face blush.

That was kind of daring of me! She thought to herself.

Sandra was blushing too, but she kept her eyes glued to the stew.

Wouldn’t mind if she did that again… she thought.

Although neither of them realised it about the other, they were both thinking identical thoughts and were both giving up fighting against them. It was a losing battle and they both knew it. The question was, what was to be done about it? Could she really make a move… on herself? What if Sandra rejected her? That would make things weird between the two of them? But what if she felt exactly the same? What sort of taboo would they be breaking? No taboo that any other human had ever had to face before, that was for certain.

Whenever Sandra found herself alone she would stand in front of her mirror and look at herself dirtily. She struck provocative poses, imagining that it was her doppelgänger standing in front of her putting on a show. She put her face up close to the glass, imagining that she was leaning in for a kiss, pouting her lips forward. She would run her hands over her body, squeezing her large boobs and imagining that they were the other Sandra’s. She always stopped herself before her fingers went below her panty line, as she was worried that somebody in the house may hear her moans. But she knew that she wouldn’t be able to hold out forever.

It was hardest at night, when the two of them lay side by side. Sandra wanted nothing more that to reach over and grab herself, but she always held herself back, terrified of any rejection and embarrassment. They just lay together, both of them too afraid to make any sort of move.

What a dilemma to have… Sandra thought. This is all so surreal.

She knew she would have to do something. She was driving herself crazy. She had to figure out if Sandra felt the same, and quickly.

-

Friday night rolled around again, and Sandra had a plan. And the plan came down to one thing… simple seduction.

She was going to ask the other her to go out on a date. But she obviously wasn’t going to tell her it was a date. Sandra would just ask if she wanted to go out for a meal to celebrate a week of being duplicated, and also Melissa and Melissa getting along so well. She would innocently ask her double if she wanted to go out, just the two of them to a restaurant out of town. Nobody would know them that far out, and she knew the romantic atmosphere would help aid her in seducing her doppelgänger. Either that or the night would end in utter embarrassment.

When Sandra arrived home from work, Sandra was waiting for her in the living room.

‘Hey you! How was work today?’ She asked cheerily.

‘Oh you know, same old, same old!’ Sandra replied, equally cheerily. ‘Enjoy your day off?’

‘Yes it was lovely, can’t complain at all!’

Melissa was lying on the couch beside her, ignoring the two of them and typing away busily on her phone. She was probably messaging Melissa. She was finishing off her last day in detention, so she would be home a little later.

‘You know…’ Sandra said slyly. ‘It’s almost a week since… you know, you popped into my life…’

‘Of course… how could I forget…’ Sandra replied, equally coyly.

‘Well I thought maybe… to celebrate things turning out so well, we could go out tonight. It’s been such a hectic week. We could go and get some food… just the two of us…?’

Sandra raised her eyebrows. Was Sandra really about to ask her to go out? She had been thinking about this all day, and was literally about to ask her the exact same thing!

‘Really? I was going to ask you to do just that… I was thinking maybe… that restaurant up in the hills we’ve passed a few times?’

Sandra was astounded! Was her double thinking the exact same thoughts as her? Was it true? Did this mean that she was also feeling what she was feeling…? It had to be!

‘Great minds think alike!’ She said, trying to hide the fact that her heart was beating madly in her chest. I guess even though we’ve been split for a week, we still have the same ideas about almost everything!’

‘Haha! It sure looks that way! Well… yeah let’s do it! No harm in it, nobody will know us up there… it’s a date!’

Sandra suddenly blushed hard. ‘I mean… not a date! Just… you know… haha! Erm, a date as in it’s decided what time we’ll, erm…’

‘Oh I know… not a date.’ Sandra replied. ‘Just erm… a night out!’

They were both getting flustered. Sandra excused herself, and said she had to use the bathroom. She closed the door when she got inside and leaned back against it, fanning herself with her hand.

Oh jeez! After that exchange, could there really be any doubt? Sandra HAD to be thinking the same as her. She felt like a schoolgirl with a crush. A crush on herself! She had to laugh, it was totally absurd.

A short while later Melissa returned home from her last detention. She entered the house with a big grin on her face.

‘Last detention is oooooover! Where’s my bezzie at?’

Melissa jumped up off the couch and they hugged each other.

‘Heyyy bezzie! Thank god that’s all done! Now we have to make sure that we don’t get anymore!’

‘Well with Jennifer off out backs, I think we’re in the clear!’

They giggled together, and began to make their way to their bedroom, probably to gossip some more.

‘Oh girls, wait one second!’ Sandra said. ‘Sandra and I are going to be going out tonight… for dinner.’

Melissa and Melissa both looked at her in shock, causing Sandra to laugh.

‘Don’t worry, nobody is going to recognise us! We’re going up into the hills to celebrate getting through out first week together!’

‘Aw Mom!’ Both Melissas whined. ‘How come you two can go out together but we can’t?’

‘Well maybe if you’re careful you can soon. But you would have to travel out of town, and not leave together. We’ll discuss it in the next few days.’ Sandra responded.

‘Oooook. I guess that’s alright. We’ll just have another evening in front of Netflix again.’

Melissa and Melissa went to their bedroom as Sandra did a brief tidy up of the kitchen. She then rang up the restaurant and booked a table for two at eight o’ clock that night. Sandra felt butterflies in her stomach as she sat down and turned on the TV. Sandra came back in and joined her, and they chatted for a little while as they waited for the evening to draw in. Music could be heard loudly from Melissa’s room, and the two Sandra’s both rolled their eyes.

‘Typical teenagers!’ The both said together.

Half six came around, and they decided it was about time they got ready. Sandra went and had a shower first. She entered the bathroom and stripped down, admiring her naked body in the mirror again. Her body felt flushed with anticipation as she thought about the night ahead. When she was finished, she let Sandra know that the shower was available and headed to her walk-in wardrobe to pick out an outfit. She already knew what was after, one of the most revealing dresses she owned. It was a sleek black dress that hugged her figure perfectly, showing off every contour or her hourglass figure. She began to change in her bedroom as Sandra showered. She wanted to be completely ready for her by the time she was done. She put the dress on the bed as she pulled out some lacy black underwear and push-up bra. The bra pushed her breasts up deliciously, not that they really needed any extra buoyancy. The dress was extremely low cut too, and left hardly anything to the imagination.

Sandra tied her hair up, sprayed herself with some alluring perfume and applied her makeup whilst she admired herself in the bedside mirror. She looked absolutely stunning, and hoped Sandra would think exactly the same. She knew that if she saw her double looking like this, she would not be able to contain her jaw from hitting the floor. Finally she picked up a pair of six inch black heels, and tottered out into the living room to wait for her twin to finish up.

She waited nervously as Sandra finished up in the bedroom. Melissa and Melissa re-emerged from their room to grab some snacks from the kitchen.

‘Wow Mom! Why are you dressed up like that?’ Melissa asked. ‘I thought you were going out for a meal with my other Mom?’

‘Yes… that’s right’ Sandra stammered. ‘But you know… you have to make an effort!’

‘Yeah of course, but there’s making and effort and then there’s looking like that! It’s like you’re dressed up ready to go on a date or something’ Melissa replied.

‘Haha!’ Sandra laughed nervously. ‘No dates, what a weird thing to say. It’s just me and Sandra going to get some food…’

She stopped talking as Sandra entered the living room, and Sandra indeed felt like her jaw really did hit the floor. Her double was dressed up almost identically to her! She stepped out with her blonde hair tied up, sporting six inch black heels and and figure hugging black dress. The dress also left nothing to the imagination, and her breasts bulged out. She was obviously wearing a push-up bra too.

Sandra and Sandra gaped at each other, their eyes leering up and down each other’s bodies.

She must know! She must! They both thought to themselves.

‘Well…’ Sandra said, laughing. ‘I guess we should have realised that we’d pick exactly the same thing!’

Sandra laughed back. ‘Of course! Why would we start thinking differently now? You look absolutely great by the way!’

‘Thank you! You look pretty amazing too if I might say! We’re definitely going to be getting a few glances tonight!’

Melissa and Melissa looked confusingly from Sandra to Sandra. Why were their Moms acting so weird? They thought that they were just going to go and grab some food, but the way they had dressed up made it appear as if they were on a date. But of course, that was a stupid idea. You couldn’t date yourself. So they really had no idea why Sandra was acting so strange.

‘OK girls.’ Sandra said. ‘We’re not sure what time exact we’ll be back. So have a nice night, and we’ll maybe see you in the morning.’

‘Yes, don’t stay up too late.’ Sandra continued. She stood up from the couch and went over and kissed each of her daughters on the forehead. Sandra followed suit.

‘Have a lovely evening!’ They called out as they walked down the hall to the front door. Melissa and Melissa watched them leave, and then shook their heads. They just didn’t understand their Moms sometimes!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:58 am 
Major General
Major General

Going great. Moms technically going on a date but avoid to call it a date. Hahahha, bc it seems weird to.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:08 pm 
General
General

God you are so great with this whole family dynamic! Seriously, I wish I could have done this with a few of my stories that had mother daughter dynamics in them. Closest I came to was Kat fight and that's still not the same as what you've done here. I know we're all thinking the mellisas will have their time while their mom's are out but I have a feeling that they'll probably wait a while, perhaps a birthday present as a kiss ;). I can just see that kicking off an amazing senior year for the two. Sneaking off for a secret prom date and having a dance ^^. I'd love to say even more and I just can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:56 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

tthe tension between the sandras is so hot. i'm kinda personally imagining someone likke diora baird for them, so yourr dress descriptions were pushingg me to some limit hahah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:33 am 
General
General

Definitely, sparky.

Attachments:
images.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:36 am 
General
General

Attachment:
55088-diora-baird-maxim56s-2008-hot-100-party-2105.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:37 am 
General
General

Attachment:
1ee370adf9c074070291a0d45f47a7e4--diora-baird-curves.jpg

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next