It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Test Subject
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:50 am 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Ironically, it's both the title and the type of writing piece. Feedback of all types is appreciated.

"I think it's at this point where I think I'd like to review the job descriptio- ahhaa," Arthur stuttered as pale, wet hands began to pull at his hospital gown in the cold, damp cave. Even with only the moonlight and the glint of metal to aid him, he could see that there were far more of her than he expected...

... and there were more coming.

3 Days Earlier at a coffee shop in the crowded, central district of Shanghai

"That is 32 yuan. Thank you." 谢光临!

He sat at a table and browsed his phone, headphones drowned the noise, and coffee in hand. Nonetheless, the lack of language knowledge coupled with the culture shock: it was getting hard to stand it all. He wanted quicker money so he could leave this seemingly godless land. Then, like it was fated, he misclicked, causing him to redirect to some obscure website. After cursing, he was three seconds away from exiting when he saw something unusual: a plain job description. On his phone, the words seemed crowded, but as he scrolled down there was an easy application as well.

'Healthy test subject needed for feedback. No needles! No risk! Psychological test required. Pay upon completion: 6500 yuan'

It was definitely a lot; nearly $1000 USD. It's almost too good to be true, but not too good. Rule of thumb, as always, is that things that seem too good to be true normally are. It's worth a look nonetheless, he thought, as he filled the application. The response was nearly instantaneous.

'Psych testing in hospital ward 3. Come at your convenience. Enter this code: XXXXXXXX. You have 2 weeks.'

Should he leave immediately or wait, he thought as he looked back at what he had gone through in terms of Chinese job adverts. Teaching, teaching, and more teaching. How useless... he thought, and he set out immediately.

Present day

Arthur couldn't see anymore, but he believed himself to be suffocating. A pair of lips pressed against his face and two more had pineed down his chest. Breasts of a distinctly similar size were massaging his arms, but he couldn't move.

"Lights out, honey bear. You have a biiiig day tomorrow..." cooed an innocent voice. She laughed, and others of her laughed with her.

[edit due to cutoff]

Post subject: Re: Test Subject
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:54 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

vvery intriguing so far!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:45 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Ooohhhh I'm listening.....i feel like this one has good translation through english

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:11 am 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Shanghai Jing 'an Central Hospital, Ward 3

After showing his information and a crudely translated conversation at the reception, Arthur was picked up by an oddly blonde secretary. Arthur did a double take at her oddly light tan complexion. She must have been a mixed race woman, or went through tedious lengths to appeal to westerners. It left a unique impression alongside her shirt-stretching chest. The dark haired woman wore a lab coat over a button-down blouse. The collar's 'V - cut' revealed a generous amount of skin for her line of work. Furthermore, the top button was struggling to restrain her breasts which could easily fill a large pair of hands. Arthur was no bra salesman, but he guessed she had at least a Japanese J-cup.

But despite his arousal, Arthur couldn't help but remember the stereotypes. Women with her look aren't usually welcome, even in Shanghai.

"Mr. Arthur Siegel." His eyes snapped back up at the sound of his name.

'Dam. She caught me looking,' he thought.

"We'll be taking your examination in the next room over." She gestured him to follow before turning around and walking down the hall. Arthur caught himself staring again before he got up and trotted after her.

Present Day

That ass was now burying his face as she spit on his cock. Two pairs of mouths worked the shaft, balls, and even rimmed him as he came again. Much to his displeasure, they continued to work him. Tongues ran up and down and around again, giving him no time to rest. He tried to move his arms, but he noticed that he was restrained. He tried to move his legs but a pair of familiar thighs were in the way.

"oooo. Still feisty, are we? Well it's nothing to worry about. We know your mind better than you do. You'll submit soon enough."

A crowd of laughter followed as something strange was happening above him, but he couldn't see what was happening. All he felt was warmth and the rough milking around his dick, and they weren't letting up yet.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:18 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

the switch between flashbackk and flashforward is very uniquee. i look forwarrd to the next installments.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:40 am 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Present Day

The woman riding on top of him came as his white, milky fluid came in heavy amounts all of her. She fell limp to his right as Arthur squinted his eyes at the bright lights above him. He turned his head and watched her squirm...

Shanghai Jing 'an Central Hospital, Ward 3

"I'm Dr. Raelin Lin. Call me Rainey."

Arthur was taken aback. They has arrived at a small room with two stools, a small desk and a clipboard. It wasn't the typical doctors office, although he's had stranger experiences. "You know that 'Rainey' is-

"Let's begin, Mr. Siegel. How long have you been in Shanghai?"

"About 9 months."

"Very good," she said, jotting down his words. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your time so-far?"

"I dunno. 5, maybe 6." Arthur caught himself lost in thought over something he immediately forgot about. He shook his head.

"Very good. If you don't mind me asking, Mr. Siegal. Why did you come to Shanghai?"

"Work mostly. ehh-umm..." she watched him slowly drift his head lower, catching his gaze a third time.

"Do you like my breasts, Mr. Siegal?"

"What?" he said, startled.

"My breasts. You keep staring at them."

"Well, well-well I-"

"It's ok, Arthur," she said, interrupting him. "This is the next part of the exam." Arthur's shoulders felt cold to her touch as he suddenly found himself out of his chair and leaning against the wall. "I could do the rest, but I'll skip it because you're cute. Your next test is to fuck me and cum on me." Arthur felt a second hand reach into his pants. Suddenly, this experience became very unexpectedly pleasant and he wasn't about to let it go. She stretched his sweats and felt load after load of semen shoot out of his pants, past his bathroom, and onto her face.

"oh fuck... oh!" Arthur felt himself going. She was extremely hot and upon contact with the flud, he could see an instantaneous reaction. She was convulsing. No wait. More... "Splitting" he said aloud. "Oh my - "

Present day

Watching her split from this angle wasn't new anymore, but in his stupor, he didn't know what else to look at. First, the semen would sink into her body and she'd feel immense pleasure to drown out the coming pain. Her body would then expand and begin developing new organs to replace the otherwise shared body structure. Finally a heart was beating out of sync as eason and eason were not the same anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:10 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

I feel like theere were some thjngs lost in translation but stilll very titillating

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:43 pm 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Hospital Ward Closet, Shanghai

Rainey licked her double' arm as she stood up. "Your semen is of excellent quality, Mr. Siegal. I think you'll be an excellent fit for the program." She turned and started filling out the fallen clipboard as the other Rainey began collecting her clothes. They were torn to shreds from the process. Arthur knew himself as a bit of a quickshot but this was the first time he came with this little stimulation.

"I uh... what?" Arthur said, confused at the both women standing naked in front of him.

"You heard her," the Rainey collecting clothes said. "You pass, Arthur. We can just gloss over the rest of the paperwork and pay you once you finish the job."

"Oh! You never told me the job though!" Arthur said. His eyes kept leaping from one girl to the other. They were really unsurprised. Did she know this would happen?

"Mr. Siegal. The job, quite simply, is us," said Rainey, who was fiddling with her pen. "You fuck us X number of times. We pay you. No questions asked and, more importantly, non-disclosure." She was very firm on this point, and when Arthur mentioned other clients doing some of the same things, they quickly interrupted him. "You don't have many friends." Rainey said. "I need your assurance even beyond the legal sense. No one hears of this."

Present day

That should have been the red flag that told him to back out right there and then. As he faded from consciousness, he saw that the women were nowhere near done with him. Maybe they would be gone when he woke...