It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:13 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:57 pm 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

I'm new around here, joined up to share some stories and experiences as well as write some fics.
Back in 2008 I met a girl at university, we ended up getting together and stayed together for a year or so. She was sex crazed, and we were so compatible that we soon got round to sharing fantasies.
This was the first girl I felt so comfortable with sexually, completely in tune together and we knew how to talk dirty together- no one sidedness from either of us whatsoever.

So it just came out one day as we were enjoying a passionate romp- I said "fuck, I wish there were 2 of you". She gasped and said she'd love 2 of me too, and I was so turned on to know she liked the thought of that. I'd already tested the waters, so knew I could start to evolve the fantasy over the next few months.

She even started bringing it up herself as she knew what it did to me- She'd talk about what she'd do to her other self and what her and her double would do to me, and let me tell you- I'd never been so turned on in my life. She got excited as she imagined dominating me with help from herself, and then told me how she would need an extra me to balance it out.
I upped the stakes and told her how 2 of her wasn't enough, and our stories got to there being hundreds of us spilling out of my bedroom- We were in clone heaven!

Unfortunately our sex life ended up being the best thing about the relationship.
I couldn't stand her as a person and started to resent her, with me ultimately breaking it off for both our sakes.
She knew she had a sexual hold over me though, so I foolishly met up with her a few times during our cooling off period- I couldn't resist.

No other girl has embraced my secret clone fantasies that full on since then, although I have shared it with a few longer term gf's. Some I could tell found it a bit weird, others were flattered and said they'd hate there being 2 of them, and another told me she only likes to fantasise about things that could really happen. Bit boring that one.

I'm seeing an older woman right now and I've got a feeling she'll be into it- let's wait and see!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:15 am 
Captain
Captain

That's so awesome, Dopz! Few things are more rewarding than dating an open-minded woman. It makes the possibilities endless.

QuantumStar99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:06 am 
General
General

The best girlfriend I have ever had was totally into the TOH fantasy and would talk dirty to me about there being two of her in the bed with me all the time. Man, that really used to send me. She even made TOH photos of herself for me (and I made a bunch too, which I openly shared with her, and which she always found hilarious) and she even wrote high quality TOH fiction, some of which is on this forum!

Eventually (2 years later) she left me and went off and got married, and it was a knife to the heart, no lie, but I remember her fondly. She was the hottest, horniest minx I have ever known and I truly miss her sometimes.

Henry.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:24 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

My girlfriend seemed into it at first but these days not so much, every now and then on special ocasions She'll go along with the fantasy but for the most part doesn't seem to be into it that much anymore...
I've had better luck bringing it up with other female friends of mine and they always express intrest but tend to draw the line at "fucking a clone of themselves" however one actually she'd totally share a dude with her clone for a threesome.... That being said i find it funny that these women would totally go for a guy and his clone at the same time but hesitate if they were cloned too... Different strokes for different folks I guess :-)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:25 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

I tried sharing my fantasy of TOH with my gf, she seemed a little into at first (as long as her other was always a lesser, a copy... My gf likes being in charge lol) my first really good photomanip was of her.
It took me a while to finally show her it and she said that she was quite flattered but this was at the very beginning of our relationship and i guess she was supportive at first but these days she doesn't seem that into it anymore like whenever I bring it up especially during sex it becomes a mood killer because she stops and complains...
I've had better luck bringing it up with other female friends of mine, though for the most part they aren't too much into "fucking a clone of themselves" a few have expressed some interest and curiosity one even told me she would totally be into having a threesome between her and her clone and a dude but seems to draw the line there, honestly it's really cool to scroll through these posts to see im not alone in this, i really feel for the first time in my life that i "fit in the club" for lack of a better term
That's my two cents on the matter :-)

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:11 am 
Private
Private

Quote:
My girlfriend knows about my fondness for duplicated women.

She doesn't think it would work if she got duplicated though mutuelles Entreprise, she doesn't want to share me with anyone, even if it's another one of her! :lol:

Ah, if she were to be duplicated, I'd think there'd be a lot of hard work to try and get the relationship between the three of us stable...
I see that you have a sense of honor. It's good but sometimes you have to be competitive.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:41 am 
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

My significant other came across my treasure trove of cloned women photos. Some of them were women she knows... I was in deep sh*t for some time. She was very angry... I tried to explain that my fantasies were mostly that these two identical women in the photos would have exciting sex with each other... she found no humor in that. It remains a sore point. Be careful what photos you hang onto!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:18 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Quote:
My significant other came across my treasure trove of cloned women photos. Some of them were women she knows... I was in deep sh*t for some time. She was very angry... I tried to explain that my fantasies were mostly that these two identical women in the photos would have exciting sex with each other... she found no humor in that. It remains a sore point. Be careful what photos you hang onto!
Does that include photos of clones of your significant other? I am wondering how she initially reacted to that.