It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:33 am

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Lamp genius
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:28 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:34 pm
Posts: 34
If you found the genie in a magic lamp, which 3 celebrities would you ask to be cloned?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Lamp genius
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:09 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:06 pm
Posts: 51
well you could wish to clone all of them or to get the ability to clone whoever you want by just thinkig of how many you want of them, and still have two wishes left

_________________
The more the merrier! \o/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Lamp genius
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:55 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:34 pm
Posts: 34
Quote:
well you could wish to clone all of them or to get the ability to clone whoever you want by just thinkig of how many you want of them, and still have two wishes left
Well, in that case the genius's ability was to clone three people, instead of giving you three wishes.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Lamp genius
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:07 pm 
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:57 pm
Posts: 2256
Easy loophole to fill. Clone the genie, get more women to clone. I'd honestly go with animated girls but if I had to, Anna Kendrick, Emma Watson, Karen Gillan. After that I'd go to the next genie ;). Genie's who have granted the wishes may go play with each other in the corner :D

_________________
Misty x Misty FTW!!! :D :D.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/cloner1


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Lamp genius
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:51 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:06 pm
Posts: 51
Quote:
Easy loophole to fill. Clone the genie, get more women to clone. I'd honestly go with animated girls but if I had to, Anna Kendrick, Emma Watson, Karen Gillan. After that I'd go to the next genie ;). Genie's who have granted the wishes may go play with each other in the corner :D
sadly, most djinns have a loop-hole-proofe mechanism to prevent getting more wishes/cloning x.x
expect from that, having more djinns, especially if they are female (for me at least), even without the additional wishes still would be awsome

also, the clones of those you wished for, would each be able to have 3 wishes again, since wishes are person bound, sooo that would be another loophole to use :P

_________________
The more the merrier! \o/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Lamp genius
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:51 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:17 am
Posts: 179
I would wish for two Karen Gillans and a Emma Watson ! Two sexy Karen's would be awesome .


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Lamp genius
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:10 pm 
Major
Major

Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 10:33 pm
Posts: 324
Why not do it exponetially? Pick one person, your crush, your girlfriend, Hayley Williams, anyone.

Take Hayley, first wish, Clone her. Second wish, Clone the two of them. Third wish, Clone the four of them! Eight Hayleys!

_________________
[Christina, first of her name, the Magician, mother of Alaskas, holder of the box, the fame obsessed, the oncoming storm.]
|dA: http://themagiciansbox.deviantart.com
|f-list/f-chat: https://www.f-list.net/c/themagiciansbox%20hub/
|kik: themagiciansbox


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Lamp genius
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:04 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:06 pm
Posts: 51
Quote:
Why not do it exponetially? Pick one person, your crush, your girlfriend, Hayley Williams, anyone.

Take Hayley, first wish, Clone her. Second wish, Clone the two of them. Third wish, Clone the four of them! Eight Hayleys!
well, i would need a gf first for that, and well, it nowhere said i am only allowed to double, so why not as many clones as possible \o/

_________________
The more the merrier! \o/


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Quick-mod tools:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited