It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:10 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:38 pm 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

These works are wonderful, great artist! He works only with this fetish.

https://batjap.deviantart.com/gallery/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:42 am 
General
General

That is a pretty good find!

hz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:04 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

This really is one of my #1 TOH fantasies. The last thing on earth I'd want to be is a woman, full time, living the life that even a beautiful woman has to live. HOWEVER, I would love to be able to shape-shift into a woman, have her memories and nuances available in my brain, but more importantly, have all of my memory and desires fully intact as a man.

This fantasy comes into play at night when I get into bed with my girlfriend. My fantasy is to shape shift into an exact duplicate of her, as noted above, then slowly work my way against her and see how she would react (from a deep sleep). Other ones are shape shifting into the beautiful secretary at my work place, becoming her exact physical duplicate, wearing the exact same clothing she's wearing at the time, and confronting her on her way out to the parking lot. This is where it would be great to be able to tap into her memory and reactions, and be able to behave back to her exactly the way she is behaving towards me. Get her home, and then pursue her until she gives in... damn.

What I like about these fantasies is that there would be the experience of the whole TOH deal, and having control over most of the circumstances. Obviously, I would be able to turn back into myself, just by willing it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:25 pm 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Quote:
This really is one of my #1 TOH fantasies. The last thing on earth I'd want to be is a woman, full time, living the life that even a beautiful woman has to live. HOWEVER, I would love to be able to shape-shift into a woman, have her memories and nuances available in my brain, but more importantly, have all of my memory and desires fully intact as a man.

This fantasy comes into play at night when I get into bed with my girlfriend. My fantasy is to shape shift into an exact duplicate of her, as noted above, then slowly work my way against her and see how she would react (from a deep sleep). Other ones are shape shifting into the beautiful secretary at my work place, becoming her exact physical duplicate, wearing the exact same clothing she's wearing at the time, and confronting her on her way out to the parking lot. This is where it would be great to be able to tap into her memory and reactions, and be able to behave back to her exactly the way she is behaving towards me. Get her home, and then pursue her until she gives in... damn.

What I like about these fantasies is that there would be the experience of the whole TOH deal, and having control over most of the circumstances. Obviously, I would be able to turn back into myself, just by willing it.
That's it Daggers18!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the spirit of fetish, one day I will tell you when I had this fetish! My English is too bad for longer texts.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:07 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Bumping this because I also really love this

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:51 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Another take on this fetish. I have a continuing fantasy where I have so much power to play this crap out, that nothing is off limits. This beautiful 30 some year old blonde secretary at a place I go to at times, she has a roundish face, long wavy blonde hair, very feminine, very sexy, and a little dense. I have this shape shifting fantasy where she is going out to her car, after work, and just off in the distance, I am able to shape shift into her... exactly in every detail. Wearing the same outfit she has on... (read my comment earlier about what other powers I have)... and I confront her by the car, fantasizing about what her reaction would be, and then duplicating it.

Her befuddlement would be extraordinary; having her memory and nuances, I'm able to pretty much mirror her reaction; after a short period of time, we get into the car to head home. Now, here's where the fantasy has to kick in even further. She's married with a couple of kids, so for THIS fantasy, she is single and has her own apartment. We both struggle out of the car, her feeling like she's in a fog, me trying my best to act exactly like she does. Then, once we get into the apartment, the real fun can begin. Even though I am behaving as she is, I try to hint at a sexual encounter, to test our her reaction. This is where the shape shifting is such a delightful fantasy. Unfortunately, I believe that the vast majority of women, no matter what we want to believe, would not consider sex with her clone at all. In this fantasy, at least one of her (me) could try to initiate something, and break the wall down of the real one.

I would try to kiss her with her identical lips, and not get worked up if she refused. I would work through the remainder of the night, talking with her as she would, trying to make sense of it all. And then push to share the same bed, after a hot shower; she not being able to sleep; me not being able to sleep due to anticipation! Working my way over to her, sliding a sexy smooth leg up against her identical leg... easing over to her until my breath was on her... if I could break her down and have sex with her... the fantasy ends with my SOMEHOW being able to create an actual clone of her.... leave the two of them behind, and able to slip out for another conquest...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

You're definitely not alone on this. From time to time, I'd also imagine how fun it is to shapeshift into a hot girl's identical part and be in her shoes literally. I'm though not satisfied with being the only twin / clone. Beside only experiencing a kiss or working up one-on-one sexual fantasy, I wouldn't be able to see myself as her pleasuring herself. But, if, let's say we have three clones / twins of her (not including myself), I can visually get aroused with seeing two of hers while also experiencing myself as her doing whatever I like with her.

We though probably would have a hard time coming up with some explanation when suddenly three of hers appear out of anywhere.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:52 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

I don't entirely. In these cases I usually skip to last panel where the two (or more) of her appear.
Anyway let me contribute with this:

https://al-818.deviantart.com/art/COM-I ... -721211843

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

very gut story :mrgreen: