It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:13 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:49 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hi cloners,

I know that we all have a thing for cloning. But what does other people think about the idea of having two or more of the same person?

I've been noticing that majority of people think that the idea of having multiples of one person is very funny, and they treat it as comedy. I'm trying to assess the reason behind this humorous feeling.

Recently, I used different fb photos of a 21 year old girl and combined them to have multiples of her together in the same picture. I didn't tell her before doing it, but when I showed her after completing, as soon as she saw two of herself together, she wouldn't stop laughing. She was like, omg, two of me, can't stop laughing, this is so fun, etc.

A couple of other girls gave very similar reaction as they all laughed seeing multiples of her. One said "This is so funny, can't imagine two of myselves" and another said "we would be best friends forever". They all thanked me for creating multiples on herselves and loved it.

Now, anyone here share the idea of multiples with other people? What reaction do you receive?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:35 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

i have got different reactions about that, some have seen it as a funny thing, like you discribed (f.e. they have so much to do, they would need a lot of themselves to cover all that), but i also got a more negative reaction from one or other, saying that she could not imagine having more of her existing, that they would probably only fight with each other.

i think as long as it is a fantasy or an idea, people will see multiplying as a fun thing, cause for them, its such a surreal thing. I think if it would be real, most people would probably react more negative to it, even if it would be a harmless way to multiply, since people in general tend to look negativ in anything new or unusual.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:42 pm 
Major
Major

I'm pretty good at photoshop and I've created lots of multiplicity pictures of girls over the years. They have all loved it! Most of them are either impressed by my photoshop skills or say they always wanted a twin. But I'm very selective of the girls I show my pics to. I only show my pics to girls that I've had a "TOH" conversation with. I call it guaging their "TOH receptivity" factor. If they're receptive to a TOH conversation AND curious when about my photoshop skills (which I'll brag about) then I surprise them with a multiplicity pic. But it has to be with a girl that I'm comfortable with. I have to be certain that they would be ok with the idea. And most of my pics are harmless, non-sexual pics anyway. Although there have been a few girls who are openly ok with sexier pics of themselves. Since I guage how receptive a girl is to the idea before I even show them the pic I've never gotten a weird reaction from them. It's always been a positive response.

QuantumStar99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:36 am 
General
General

Notably, two women I have been intimate with thought it was super hot and LOVED my stories and pics. One of them even started contributing to this forum. But they've both moved on from such things since then, alas. It turned them on at the time and led to great sex but it wasn't a lifelong obsession with them, just a passing fad.

I've talked about it with one other gal who I was hot for and she found it curious but there were no sparks.

It's very dangerous to talk about this with people without knowing there is some receptivity. Although cloning, as a cultural meme, is all the rage these days. It's easier now.

-hz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:09 am 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

I was watching a Did You Know Gaming video today when I came across these gems. So they were talking about how in the Spider-Man video game, you could input a cheat code that lets you play as various characters, including Mary-Jane Watson. In the end of the game, spidey and MJ kiss, but if that code is active, and you're MJ, then MJ has a full on TOH kiss in all it's GC/PS graphics glory.
Well, when these guys came around to talking about that, they discribed the incident as, and I quote, "...changes the game's ending in a rather bizarre way." And the one that really got to me, "...bizarre, vauguly incestous."

I guess that's what people think it.