It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:49 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:07 pm 
General
General

So, since the previous thread for wrestling and submission moves you can apply to each other at the same time (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2103) has moved down five pages, I decided to start something new. I'm also somewhat expanding it to not just include Wrestling and submission moves of the possible and impossible variety (as in, moves two people can do to each other simultaneously, and also finding ways for them to do so), but any situation where the two doppelgängers can end up stalemated, locked in a Mutually Assured Destruction type scenario.

To list off some that I know of:

* Double Bear hugs (something I've made good use of in many of my fics):

* double head scissor (both girls having their legs wrapped around the other girl's head, another scenario I've enjoyed enabling) as shown here: download/file.php?id=14951&mode=view

* simultaneous figure 4 leg lock: Thanks to TinOmenOgre on Deviant Art, I became aware this one was possible, and it's now also something I try and fit into my stories. Here's the pic: https://tinomenogre.deviantart.com/art/ ... -328531873 And here's a different pic from E-hentai that shows how a normal figure 4 looks: https://e-hentai.org/s/d0c720861d/1077289-41. Take a look at the girls legs in both pics, and you can see how the double Figure Four works, even if I can't figure out (hah!) how the girls would even get in that position.

* Siamese human Knot (from the old 60's Batman series) Most rendition I see of it in fiction show that it requires at least three people, and I prefer to stick to one on one (one pair of twins, and not a trio), but it's still interesting enough, and since it's made up, you could probably come up with a way to use only two girls for it.

* Simultaneous Dragon Sleeper: as described in this excerpt from the old thread:
Quote:
Now imagine both girls are identical first off, then picture that video, with both girls having the other on her knees, backs turned to each other, with both of them being flexible enough to hook the other's head under their arm-pit, and pull back. I'm having a little trouble picturing it or describing it, but I think it would be pretty cool.
And here's how the normal version looks:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHVY4bLyF44

And that's it for submission moves. I've tried to come up with ideas for double leg spreads (inspired by this Iroha picture here: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Iroha-Dominated-525603886), regular sleeper holds, and even surf-boards (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGR9W3DFF7c), but those are pretty hard without some kind of fantastical work around.

For new ideas, so far I've got a double inverted Atomic drop. The regular atomic drop has the character being lifted up and dropped on the knee of the lifter. The inverted version is the same, but backwards, as this Pixiv pic of Tifa will helpfully demonstrate (this is one of the few times I've shown interest in this kind of picture, but it's mostly for reference): https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=63393430.

I've been considering other ideas like a mutual energy drain scenario similar to what I did in that one Zelda thread in the interactive story (and the idea of energy drain via a kissing duel really appeals to me), but the point of this thread is to come up with more deadlocked situations for our doubled dames to end up in. Try to keep third parties to a minimum if possible too: for me at least, it works better when the girls have no one to blame but themselves.

So, any ideas or suggestions you got, put them here.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:46 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

I always imagined two Charlotte Flairs locked each other simultaneously with figure eight.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:53 pm 
General
General

Hmmm. I don't think it would work with the Figure 8. That needs someone arching their back upwards and someone one their back. Can't have both of them doing it.

At least I think so, but even I'm not 100% sure.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:04 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

I'm not sure if you want only mutual holds where they cant escape even if they wanted or if you want also mutual holds which are probably easy to evade but will not happen since the opponent gets a slight advantage.
So I guess those are more the kind of situations when they are both to stubborn or have to much pride to let go.

## Double Headlock >> Either side by side with one arm around the other or if they are infront of each other they both bend forward and look each other's heads mirrorwise. This way the other hand is free to attack dangling breasts (if they are that big) or faces. Probably possible on Knees as well.

## Sitting cross legged into each other >> Same position as sexfight but not in this intention. They just lock each other together with their legs and can attack each other.

## Double scissor around belly >> Which gives opportunity to attack butts // or applied on each others thighs in a test of strength.
or a mutual leg scissor but they both lie side by side facing each other and apply the leg scissor around one of each others thighs and squeeze while their hands can move freely.

## Hands on titfight >> Probably known but just wanted to mention this kind of fight. As the name suggests they maul and squeeze each others breasts until one gives up.

and for the impossible one

## Reverse Double Camel Clutch >> A normal Camel Clutch is applied on a lying opponent while sitting on their back and locking your hands under their chin and pull them upwards. My Idea (but as stated is kinda impossible to get into except they apply it standing and then slip perfectly) that the two opponents stay back to back. Then they reach behind them over their heads to their opponent's and lock their hands under the others chin or throat. Then they squeeze towards themselves still standing, on their knees or the difficult variation they bend each other on the ground until they both have each other really kinda pulled in the air. (I probably couldnt or cant explain it better since my native language isnt english)

PS: I just saw the other thread and I think my normal Ideas were obvious as hell. Sorry about that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:31 am 
General
General

Quote:
I'm not sure if you want only mutual holds where they cant escape even if they wanted or if you want also mutual holds which are probably easy to evade but will not happen since the opponent gets a slight advantage.
So I guess those are more the kind of situations when they are both to stubborn or have to much pride to let go.
I'm actually leaning mostly towards the former. Situations where neither girl can escape and they have no choice but to keep going and defeat the other make it much more interesting
Quote:
## Double Headlock >> Either side by side with one arm around the other or if they are infront of each other they both bend forward and look each other's heads mirrorwise. This way the other hand is free to attack dangling breasts (if they are that big) or faces. Probably possible on Knees as well.
Oh right. I forgot the double Headlock. That should have been in my first post. It's so obvious too.
Quote:
## Double scissor around belly >> Which gives opportunity to attack butts // or applied on each others thighs in a test of strength.
or a mutual leg scissor but they both lie side by side facing each other and apply the leg scissor around one of each others thighs and squeeze while their hands can move freely.
Scissors around the belly also work. I've never done it because I prefer the greater intimacy of the head scissors, but that's not bad. Didn't know you could scissor the thighs though. Sounds interesting.
Quote:

## Reverse Double Camel Clutch >> A normal Camel Clutch is applied on a lying opponent while sitting on their back and locking your hands under their chin and pull them upwards. My Idea (but as stated is kinda impossible to get into except they apply it standing and then slip perfectly) that the two opponents stay back to back. Then they reach behind them over their heads to their opponent's and lock their hands under the others chin or throat. Then they squeeze towards themselves still standing, on their knees or the difficult variation they bend each other on the ground until they both have each other really kinda pulled in the air. (I probably couldnt or cant explain it better since my native language isnt english)
Oh. Oh this is a good one. I've been wondering about a Camel Clutch/Boston Crab variation, and this sounds really good.
Quote:
PS: I just saw the other thread and I think my normal Ideas were obvious as hell. Sorry about that.
Heh. Don't worry about it. Sometimes the obvious stuff is good because it gets overlooked, so continue to suggest anything you've got. That goes for the rest of you as well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:30 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Quote:
Hmmm. I don't think it would work with the Figure 8. That needs someone arching their back upwards and someone one their back. Can't have both of them doing it.

At least I think so, but even I'm not 100% sure.
I think you are right. But it would still be awsome if they at least try to each other simultaneously, and in a contest who can lock other one first. I would also love to see two Sasha Banks in a cat fight and also two Sasha Banks as tag team.

But those WWE game developers are gay af, if only they would allow mirror matches, life would be so much easier.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:04 am 
Private
Private

Quote:

## Double Headlock >> Either side by side with one arm around the other or if they are infront of each other they both bend forward and look each other's heads mirrorwise expert référencement Paris. This way the other hand is free to attack dangling breasts (if they are that big) or faces. Probably possible on Knees as well.

## Sitting cross legged into each other >> Same position as sexfight but not in this intention. They just lock each other together with their legs and can attack each other.

## Hands on titfight >> Probably known but just wanted to mention this kind of fight. As the name suggests they maul and squeeze each others breasts until one gives up.

It's rather complicated and it requires a certain address I think. But with perseverance we have

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:50 am 
General
General

Saw this and knew i had to share it with you Mr 2 ^^

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=65635713

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:07 am 
General
General

I've seen that one, but thanks anyway.

The old cross counter, bitch slap style. Nothing like it.