It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:41 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1201 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1117 118 119 120 121 Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:04 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Found amongst BottledWater18's Youtube Favourites :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1UquYq ... DKIcQ&t=0s

Just phenomenal to me, but true perfection is yet to come, I'm aware. We have to discuss. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:33 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Quote:

Just phenomenal to me, but true perfection is yet to come, I'm aware. We have to discuss. ;)
Yep, I'm always looking! I may already be following it, but do you have a YouTube favorites list, Klonedike? You always have really good finds.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:22 pm 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Quote:

Wow 2013 !!! Very good, better still is that sound of this band, very cool! I wonder how many music videos, series, movies and comic are scattered around the world that we have not yet discovered :(

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:50 pm 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Quote:
Quote:

Yep, I'm always looking! I may already be following it, but do you have a YouTube favorites list, Klonedike? You always have really good finds.
I'm not a fan of Clones Fight, but I fell in love with this woman, for five her and also for the music!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:41 pm 
Major General
Major General

I love clone fights. Anything hardcore, such as fighting, wrestling, etc between clones, doppelgangers, lookalikes, twins, etc would be my genre. For some reason I don't find softcore appealing, don't know why. I love hardcore, some type of fight over identitiy, girls, guys, whatever it may be, but action is the name of the game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:20 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Quote:
I love clone fights. Anything hardcore, such as fighting, wrestling, etc between clones, doppelgangers, lookalikes, twins, etc would be my genre. For some reason I don't find softcore appealing, don't know why. I love hardcore, some type of fight over identitiy, girls, guys, whatever it may be, but action is the name of the game.
I'm not a fan of fighting myself, I always look for straight-up selfcest.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:24 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

It was an excellent find, just didnt like them showing that band too frequently and camera movement during the scuffle, and even though I had no idea why they was fighting....the concept was excellent lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:20 am 
Major General
Major General

Quote:
Quote:
Shri, each to their own preference. Just b/c you like straight-up selfcest which is softcore, doesn't mean anyone else has to like that too. It your genre, but my genre is twin/clone/doppelgangers/lookalikes/doubles, etc fighting, don't have a gender preference provided both are of the same gender and I like it hardcore, put some eroticism in there too, like test of strength, staring contest, staredowns, stripping fights etc. I just love it when people tangle. I don't know why, but for some reason softcore never appeals to me. I like it when its hot and on fire. Something that is fast action.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:17 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Quote:
[quote=Shri post_id=36194 time=<a href="tel:1542079257">1542079257</a> user_id=4395]
Quote:
Quote:
Shri, each to their own preference. Just b/c you like straight-up selfcest which is softcore, doesn't mean anyone else has to like that too. It your genre, but my genre is twin/clone/doppelgangers/lookalikes/doubles, etc fighting, don't have a gender preference provided both are of the same gender and I like it hardcore, put some eroticism in there too, like test of strength, staring contest, staredowns, stripping fights etc. I just love it when people tangle. I don't know why, but for some reason softcore never appeals to me. I like it when its hot and on fire. Something that is fast action.
Ok

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:46 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Quote:
Quote:

To everyone discussing so far: the merit is all yours, chap, not mine! ;)

The find is yours, I just re-posted.

As for playlist, nope, I haven't got one. As I find, I post or re-post here as soon as possible.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1201 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1117 118 119 120 121 Next