It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:10 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:48 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

I really enjoyed your latest updates.

Juri x Juri: Futanari Duel
Really glad to see this one animated.

Mercy x Mercy: Sexual Healing
Love how expressive they are. The one on the bottom looks so cute. She really enjoys getting a face full of herself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:54 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Sorry for the lack of postings, I’ve been sitting on too many things for a long time. Should finally be able to work more regularly now that work isn’t going to try and kill me so hard... with work...

My first threesome animation (i think) featuring a delicious 100% Helena Sandwich! Wanted to experiment with some frenetic and desperate fucking animations this time around.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:57 am 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Impressive! Love B & C

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:12 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Gwen x Gwen: Exchanging Delicious Lady Fingers

Wonderful model of an adult body Gwen was released for SFM originally modeled by skuddbutt

I’ve never watched the cartoon series she’s in so I don’t know anything about what she’s like but I like her design ;D

Attachments:
GwenxGwen.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:27 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I need some ciri (from witcher 3) toh in my life :oops:
http://jesi15.deviantart.com/art/COMMIS ... -610434149

A commission I asked a while back. You can thanks me later :P

No animations of multiple Ciri's exist that I know of, sadly...
Seen this before, no idea you asked for this commission though. I wanted more of an animated one, but thanks anyway.

S..O..M..B..R..A.. is freaking hot! If you are listening bvs, two of her would really be appreciated!
Here is little something I did-
Still rooting for that SOMBRA gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:43 am 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Quote:

Wonderful model of an adult body Gwen was released for SFM originally modeled by skuddbutt

I’ve never watched the cartoon series she’s in so I don’t know anything about what she’s like but I like her design ;D
The alternate title for your animation should be "Gwen and Gwen celebrate after completing their doctorate and qualifying for a mortgage on a new house." ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:28 pm 
General
General

Quote:

quick rundown on personality: Stubborn, smart, acts older than she is till she actually is then still acts older, immature when called for but only for petty revenge or comic relief, magic user till writers had to make her magic alien *weird*, definitely would have difficulty getting along with herself at first but would certainly find another her quite useful very quickly, and red head. That last part was absolutely necessary ^^.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:27 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Got my grubby little hands on fantastic Juri model by @akkoarcade(https://akkoarcade.tumblr.com/) and decided to challenge myself with two things I don’t usually do, kissing and audio! I really love kissing and would do it waaay more often but find it incredibly difficult to get right. Audio is not that hard but time consuming to implement.

Quite like how it turned out, wanted to give the impression that the two Juris really wanted to just suck the air out of each other ;D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:41 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Got my grubby little hands on fantastic Juri model by @akkoarcade(https://akkoarcade.tumblr.com/) and decided to challenge myself with two things I don’t usually do, kissing and audio! I really love kissing and would do it waaay more often but find it incredibly difficult to get right. Audio is not that hard but time consuming to implement.

Quite like how it turned out, wanted to give the impression that the two Juris really wanted to just suck the air out of each other ;D
Gonna give us the link? ;)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:50 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Quote:

Gonna give us the link? ;)
itts in the original first post

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next