It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:15 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16 17 Next
 Post subject: Re: BEA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:38 pm 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Quote:
Quote:
Man, I don't want to touch that with a 10 foot pole. The next page of that states the the girl is 11 years old.
what do you mean?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:40 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Man, I don't want to touch that with a 10 foot pole. The next page of that states the the girl is 11 years old.
what do you mean?
Go back to the parent episode a couple times and the story starts with you being an 8th grader and it's about your 6th grade sister, and the next story part that is written after the page you linked says she's 11 years old.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:48 pm 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

yeah, but it doesn't make the story bad, i like the concept of the uncontrollable multiplying and it's funny to see the reason because it's happenning

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:56 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Quote:
yeah, but it doesn't make the story bad, i like the concept of the uncontrollable multiplying and it's funny to see the reason because it's happenning
Um, it kinda does when you start talking about nude 11 year olds, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:15 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Quote:
see you on How to catch a Predator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:37 am 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Quote:
Quote:
mmmm i'm seeing what you're telling me, and no, i don't get excited in that way, reading this type of content, and even less with a 11 year old girl , but well... think what you want.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:05 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
mmmm i'm seeing what you're telling me, and no, i don't get excited in that way, reading this type of content, and even less with a 11 year old girl , but well... think what you want.
Eh don't let it get to you, it was an interesting concept that certainly fits the theme of the forum, but god, pedobear is going apeshit over that being applied to a child.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:40 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Look, I get what hec95 means. Not every two of her encounter has to be sexual. Sometimes the mere interactions are interesting enough to catch a reader's attention. That said, I still agree with Markus, the character is too young for a TOH encounter, it's interesting, sure, but I don't want things to go too far, or continue this myself. Now if the person getting cloned was at least 16, then I would have no issues with it. But hey that's just me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:49 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

You know i really dont get how liking that story automatically makes you a pedo
I mean it is not like liking a selfcest story with a fury automatically makes you a fury

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:56 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Quote:
You know i really dont get how liking that story automatically makes you a pedo
I mean it is not like liking a selfcest story with a fury automatically makes you a fury

It was fine until it started talking about her being nude and describing an 11 year old's "breasts". That's when it got icky to me.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16 17 Next