It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:18 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:02 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

If this is true, we'll not be only be seeing one Skyler Samuel playing Esme but hopefully another four identical cloned sisters.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/marve ... ed-a155669

They are known as Stepford Cuckoos in X-men Comics for five telepathic quintuplet sisters:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepford_Cuckoos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:34 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

"The remaining hundreds (if not thousands) of clones reside within incubation chambers inside a hidden underground laboratory at The World, a complex housing the Weapon Plus (living beings designed to serve as weapons) program."

Interesting....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:17 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Attachment:
Stepford Cuckoos.jpg

The screenshot from tonight's episode confirms it! Granted, it's only on the last 3 minutes but we definitely will be off to a great start in 2018!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:22 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Do you know where I can find the episode?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:18 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
They're paid on Hulu, but a bunch of clips are on Youtube.

Trust me, the hype is real.

They're only in 4 episodes and they're not main characters, but there are several great shots/scenes of union speaking and identical reactions and what-not

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:37 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Quote:
Quote:
They're paid on Hulu, but a bunch of clips are on Youtube.

Trust me, the hype is real.

They're only in 4 episodes and they're not main characters, but there are several great shots/scenes of union speaking and identical reactions and what-not
Or any friendly neighbourhood streaming service...

Completely agree with you though, they're really not holding back on featuring them all together and testing different camera angles with different duplication techniques - it's pretty amazing.

Plus Skyler Samuels has been promoted to regular cast for the next season, and I read an interview where she hinted that we'd see even more of the Cuckoos. Season 2 really can't come fast enough.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:55 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

OK cool! Really looking forward to watching it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:23 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Well, its that time again, and boys and girls its time to get excited.

Not only is Skyler Samuels now a series regular x 3, meaning there will very likely be TOH content in EVERY episode, but I watched a recent interview where she spoils that there is a flashback in episode 6 that will feature AT LEAST four Skylers, maybe five, who knows maybe more. To top it all off the show's approach to the composition of the TOH shots is fantastic, not once have they settled for a mere split screen effect - there has always been overlap, movement and interaction. If they start doing tracking shots and rotoscoping as well I swear I will lose it.

The first episode comes out tomorrow night :) or watch it right now apparently if you have PlayStation Plus.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:05 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:

Not only is Skyler Samuels now a series regular x 3, meaning there will very likely be TOH content in EVERY episode, but I watched a recent interview where she spoils that there is a flashback in episode 6 that will feature AT LEAST four Skylers, maybe five, who knows maybe more. To top it all off the show's approach to the composition of the TOH shots is fantastic, not once have they settled for a mere split screen effect - there has always been overlap, movement and interaction. If they start doing tracking shots and rotoscoping as well I swear I will lose it.

The first episode comes out tomorrow night :) or watch it right now apparently if you have PlayStation Plus.
Where is that interview?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:31 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Quote:
Quote:

Where is that interview?
Shit, unfortunately am having trouble finding it again. It was just a little hint midway through like a 20 minute interview so wasn't much to go on, you'll just have to trust me that its episode 6.