It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:02 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Random Ideas Room
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:02 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

I think it doesnt hurt to have topic where everyone can post ideas, where he/she thinks that to make a new topic about of it would be a bit too much.

Well, I start with one:

Virtual Reality (f.e. Oculus rift) + ultimate (clone fetish) programmer Image =
Image Image

Post subject: Re: Random Ideas Room
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:11 am 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Here's a random idea: Being a Rich Buisisness man, and having a hot assistant or secretary (female for our purposes) who agreed to be cloned, and so you work in your office, and have them compare their bodies to see who's looking better that day.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:53 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
I think it doesnt hurt to have topic where everyone can post ideas, where he/she thinks that to make a new topic about of it would be a bit too much.

Well, I start with one:

Image Image
ah, but programs need art/modelers as well. unless there are sufficient royalty free assets or something...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:09 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Quote:
Quote:

Well, I start with one:

Image Image
ah, but programs need art/modelers as well. unless there are sufficient royalty free assets or something...
ups, you are right XD then a ultimate programming team, which includes every kind needed (programmer, designer. ect.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:54 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

well, its been a while, but another idea crossed my mind:

-My personal curse: a very selfish female, who gets away with everything and can do what she wants, cause she can charm any male and female she wants, treats everyone like they would be her underlings and ignores or mocks everyone she doesnt find worthy. one day, she angers someone magical, who gives her a special curse: whenever she gets past a reflecting object (like a mirror) or whenever she appears on a phonto, the reflection/photo of her will come as a clone of her into the "real" world, not only extremly attracted and greedy for the original, but also even more attractive than the original, so everyone else gets attracted by the clones instead of her. the only way to lift this curse would be, that someone wants her instead of her clones

PS: to prevent multy-posting i will just add the link to the topic where i already posted some new ideas:
http://blueversusred.net/forum/viewtopi ... b386e76401

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:08 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Nice one Voidcloning. I had an idea like that too. A female scientist with a superiority complex create a clone of herself. At first they are a perfect match but the clone begins to surpass the original. The original female scientist has to push herself harder to keep up with her superior clone. Eventually the original admits defeat and becomes subservient to her clone.

Here’s another one. Last night I saw a Blade of the Immortal, a roaming samurai adventure movie with a super natural twist. In the movie a cute woman becomes the samurai’s sidekick. It would have been sweet if there was B plot about the sidekick being doubled that leads into a selfcest romance. Maybe throw in a tragic twist where they have to fight each other after they have fallen in love.