It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:10 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next
 Post subject: Re: BVR Comic Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:20 pm 
General
General

Woah! So you said you were working on drawing skills the other day right? Cause damn do the Ibukis look detailed. They look like those kind of characters on a black and white manga page that were originally colored. *thumbs up* on the design there bvr ^^. I hope we get to see more of them soon. Of course I'm torn now. You introduce us to these super sexy new chicks and we have those two Leonas behind the counter being adorable and I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! I CAN'T CHOSE!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

....... So anybody know what's up in Hell's.... I mean, what're the Juris up to?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Enjoy this so much. I want more lol. Me too on the combative twins btw :D

Edit: I mean combative clones! clones are waaaaay better than identical twins!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:27 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

iin anticipation f your next comiic, i was wondering if you could give us some insight on how the writing and drawing process wrks between you and Revolvingecho? do you guys discuss the stories ahead of time and how do you coordinate?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:58 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Quote:
iin anticipation f your next comiic, i was wondering if you could give us some insight on how the writing and drawing process wrks between you and Revolvingecho? do you guys discuss the stories ahead of time and how do you coordinate?
hm it's kind of an ongoing process i think. generally we discuss scenarios/themes we want to hit beforehand. we're keeping things fairly episodic so there's no overarching story we have to adhere to makes it flexible for us. RevolvingEcho works on a script/storyboard after that (he can decide if he wants to release those ;D) which i then adapt to comic form haphazardly. sometimes adjustments are made in the drawing/layout phase for pacing reasons or if i want to explore a tangent though <.<;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:13 pm 
General
General

Amazing page as always bvr. Now I always get confused. Mai is the other pair right? Which girls are the ones talking in this one again?

Also, I totally had a hillarious idea. You don't have to of course but if you ever want to do something like a progress meter on your web comic page like some sites have a percentage gauge showing you should totally have like a couple chibi Rubys with tools adjusting the gauge while getting angry at a couple Jamies who happen to be "lazing" about ;). Just a funny thought.

Anyway, looking forward to the next page. I do so love the episodic nature of this comic so far. It's usually my preferred story type over the arcing plot type.

Something always occurs to me though when characters have these kinds of flashbacks. Are they just sitting there this whole time while we're recapping past events and if so and they can't respond since we're in the flashback doesn't anyone get concerned that they aren't moving? ^^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:15 am 
General
General

Does Taki realize she's the pot calling the kettle black when she mocks Mai's chest size? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:32 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Quote:
Mai is the other pair right? Which girls are the ones talking in this one again?
Thanks droid!, yea the last pair discussing their stuff is Mai, they're the wild/lewd pair ;D
Quote:
Something always occurs to me though when characters have these kinds of flashbacks. Are they just sitting there this whole time while we're recapping past events and if so and they can't respond since we're in the flashback doesn't anyone get concerned that they aren't moving? ^^
haha it's more like everyone is absorbing and imagining what all the couples are saying, especially the ibukis, no one's should be really concerned about what's going on around the table while such stimulating images go through their heads ;D
Quote:
Does Taki realize she's the pot calling the kettle black when she mocks Mai's chest size? :lol:
haha, compared to ibuki, all the three other kunoichi couples are super impressive

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:04 pm 
General
General

How to lez. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:34 am 
Private
Private

Hi, I really like your art style. I'm also new too.

Ibuki is my favorite character, and it's cute to have her have this adorable personality in the beginning. It just seemed interesting, because I see her a lot more outgoing, and not the reserved and shy type. But I love it. I know that other smiling ibuki keeps hinting of other things to do, and I can imagine it's only gonna get more lewd lol. Keep up the good job. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:22 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Quote:
Hi, I really like your art style. I'm also new too.

Ibuki is my favorite character, and it's cute to have her have this adorable personality in the beginning. It just seemed interesting, because I see her a lot more outgoing, and not the reserved and shy type. But I love it. I know that other smiling ibuki keeps hinting of other things to do, and I can imagine it's only gonna get more lewd lol. Keep up the good job. :)
Thanks CK! I like to imagine Ibuki as normally outgoing in day to day life, but becomes shy/coy in intimate situations. kind of a variation of tsundere i guess?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next