It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:08 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:55 pm 
General
General

It's coming folks. It's almost here. 9 absolutely marvelous years of clones, doppelgangers, mirror duplicates and more!! We've had quite a fantastic year as 2016 was a huge year for clones and this year seems to be going just as strong. The date as always is March 26th f anyone wants to prepare any posts to celebrate. I know I've been extra super busy like every year round this time but I'll try and do my best to continue some stories and maybe even make a few new short ones. Anyway, before letting loose the cloners to the wild I wanna just say how awesome everyone's stories and art have been the past year. I haven't gotten caught up with everything yet but my god the stuff I have read is just top notch. With the forums first ever art contest deadline coming up soon I'd say this year has been one of our best. And just think, we have one more till the big one. After this one will be our 10th anniversary here on blueversusred. I hope everyone's had a blast cloning this year and I look forward to celebrating many more with you all in the next. Till then, ACTIVATE THE CLONING MACHINE AND LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!......but don't tell the girls yet. It's a surprise ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:36 am 
General
General

Here we are once again cloners! It's been 9 wonderful years of cloning, duplicating and splitting woman to meet their perfect match/love. I think we can all agree that this past year has been one of if not our absolute best. Between the amazing stories we've seen from our talented writers, to the incredible amount of pics that have either been commissioned or drawn by our members here, to our first ever TOH art contest. It's been one hell of a ride. There's so much more in addition to all of that and I can't wait to see and hear ;) more. I hope everyone has a great day finding plenty of sexy lady clones. I'll be posting some new stuff myself later today after I've gone over them a bit more. As far as this next year goes, I'm sure everyone knows that our 10 year anniversary is going to be next. So to bvr and the greatest clone community on the internet let's give a big clone shout:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BLUE VERSUS RED

Here's to the best year to come on our road to 10 years of cloning!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:43 pm 
Major
Major

Wow. Just wow.

As one of the ones whose been here since the beginning, I can hardly believe it. Doesn't seem like it's been that long. Guess time really does fly.

DV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:05 pm 
General
General

Oh yeah. This sight started around this time...in like 2008 or 2009 I believe.

Man. That's so crazy. I've been here nine years.

Madness. Pure madness.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:12 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Yea~~ Congrats on nine years everyone! It's crazy to think of how long ago this group had gotten started

I think the selfcest genre has gotten a lot more prevalent over the years, and i like to think that this is something that we as a community have significantly influenced!

Thanks everyone for building up this community to be the #1 female selfcest/mirror match group in the world!

Seeing that it's the ninth anniversary, was thinking about rolling out another feature: Livechat (though since i'm lazy through another tertiary application)

not sure if anyone would be interested but set up a discord server if people want to discuss stuff in real time

For those who aren't familiar, it's like a group skype program, but better and can be run from computer or mobile
https://discordapp.com/

It works on an invite link system so still thinking about how to best distribute it to those who might be interested. I guess right now I'll tuck it into the gallery forum since that's reserved to members only.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:29 am 
Private
Private

Quote:
It's coming folks. It's almost here. 9 absolutely marvelous years of clones, doppelgangers, mirror duplicates and more!! We've had quite a fantastic year as 2016 was a huge year for clones and this year seems to be going just as strong. The date as always is March 26th f anyone wants to prepare any posts to celebrate. I know I've been extra super busy like every year round this time but I'll try and do my best to continue some stories and maybe even make a few new short ones. Anyway, before letting loose the cloners to the wild I wanna just say how awesome everyone's stories transfers Caen and art have been the past year. I haven't gotten caught up with everything yet but my god the stuff I have read is just top notch. With the forums first ever art contest deadline coming up soon I'd say this year has been one of our best. And just think, we have one more till the big one. After this one will be our 10th anniversary here on blueversusred. I hope everyone's had a blast cloning this year and I look forward to celebrating many more with you all in the next. Till then, ACTIVATE THE CLONING MACHINE AND LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!......but don't tell the girls yet. It's a surprise ;)
Wow just wow