It is currently Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:39 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: 10th anniversary!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:41 pm 

Ok cloners!!! This is it! This is the moment we've all.... known was gonna get here I guess ;p. But seriously, it has been nearly 10 years since our glorious leader bvr has created this wonderful heaven of selfcest wonder for us. I know I post anniversary updates every year but this one deserves extra special attention because ladies and gents, IT'S OUR TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! Before I go on I'll skip a line to make the special date clear enough for everyone to find it in the post:

3-26-18 MARCH 26TH 2018

So that will be the day to celebrate all the 10 years of clone goodness we've shared all this time. As always, stories, pics, art and discussions are all things we can look forward to unleashing on that day ^^. I hope to see great stuff from everyone. I myself am busy working on anniversary specific stories as well as proofreading a number of chapters for my Kat Fight story so at least I can contribute that. I'll see what else I can contribute commission wise as I have ideas but little in the way of funds but I will try. I just wanna thank everyone here for being so amazing and posting everything you do and sharing all your pics and stories. I always look forward to seeing new posts even if I can't properly enjoy them all the time like stories when I have other things that pull me away from these sexy stories ;). I'll be reminiscing more with you all on the anniversary date but till then, keep cloning :).

One last thing, if anyone has any suggestions for how we can make this the best anniversary possible we are all ears here. Your suggestions are welcome ^^

Misty x Misty FTW!!! :D :D.

Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:08 am 

It's a great anniversary. I really like it I wish to have the next anniversary.