It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:22 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: 10th anniversary!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:41 pm 
General
General

Ok cloners!!! This is it! This is the moment we've all.... known was gonna get here I guess ;p. But seriously, it has been nearly 10 years since our glorious leader bvr has created this wonderful heaven of selfcest wonder for us. I know I post anniversary updates every year but this one deserves extra special attention because ladies and gents, IT'S OUR TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! Before I go on I'll skip a line to make the special date clear enough for everyone to find it in the post:

3-26-18 MARCH 26TH 2018

So that will be the day to celebrate all the 10 years of clone goodness we've shared all this time. As always, stories, pics, art and discussions are all things we can look forward to unleashing on that day ^^. I hope to see great stuff from everyone. I myself am busy working on anniversary specific stories as well as proofreading a number of chapters for my Kat Fight story so at least I can contribute that. I'll see what else I can contribute commission wise as I have ideas but little in the way of funds but I will try. I just wanna thank everyone here for being so amazing and posting everything you do and sharing all your pics and stories. I always look forward to seeing new posts even if I can't properly enjoy them all the time like stories when I have other things that pull me away from these sexy stories ;). I'll be reminiscing more with you all on the anniversary date but till then, keep cloning :).

One last thing, if anyone has any suggestions for how we can make this the best anniversary possible we are all ears here. Your suggestions are welcome ^^

Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:08 am 
Private
Private

It's a great anniversary. I really like it I wish to have the next anniversary.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:14 am 
General
General

HAPPY TENTH ANNIVERSARY BLUE VERSUS RED

Here we are cloners! We have made it to ten glorious years of selfcest, mirror images, twins, copies, and the impossible situation of having a girl see herself just to have some good sex fun!

It as been an honor to serve you all as a mod here and enjoying all the content you've shared with us throughout these years. I've read so many incredible stories from romance to cat fights to epic adventures. The gallery is bursting at the seams with the best clone pics we've found to date and it's all thanks to you.

It's hard to imagine that before this all started that selfcest, clones and the like were hard to find for stories, pics and vids but now we have tags freaking everywhere! We have established collections in so many places and I'm sure we haven't even come close to being done yet ;).

I've had the pleasure of finding some of my favorite stories and pics through this forum as well as create some stories I love to share with you all. I've read stories I couldn't stop rereading and I love that!

From manips, to art to renders there are no longer shortages of clone girls to look at. There's something for everyone now and we couldn't be happier.

This is all thanks to you the community for sharing with us and to bvr who has given us a place to share that content with only those who wanna see it. It's our little paradise.

So thank you bvr and thank you to all in this forum who have posted this past decade. Let's see what the future of cloning and selfcest has in store for us! I'll be seeing you all throughout the day ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:27 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Greetings and Happy Anniversary to the forum!

Yeah, I haven't been particularly active for a while on the forum, but I lurk around still.
Real life has been busting my chops and I've struggled find space in my head to continue writing.

But! I still wanted to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the BVR site, so last year I set out to make something... and because of the aforementioned difficulties of real life, still haven't finished it. :P

I did however finish PARTS of it, so I've decided to post what I've got for now, and make the rest over the course of the year!

I have here for your enjoyment, a comic I've drawn, adapting a classic story I wrote here many moons ago... ;D

so follow the link, and enjoy! And hopefully it'll be withing this year I finish the rest! XD
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=5491

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:55 am 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

What treat. A flood of new stories and a comic based on an old favorite. You two are a treasure.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:56 pm 
Major
Major

As one who's been here from the beginning, let me say thank you Droid for your tireless service.

And thanks to everyone who helps make this a great community.

DV

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:55 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Happy tenth anniversary everyone!

I posted a sappy feel good congratulations to everyone this morning, but it apparently failed to post :<

Thanks to all who contributed their interest, passion, and creativity in creating this fantastic community. When the site was first started, I wouldn't have suspected that it would reach such a prominent milestone and am overjoyed that it serves as such a great resource for the two-of-her vets and new-comers. Two-of-her was once a really niche genre but I like to think that we're played a role significant role in promoting it and making it much more main stream and well known.

Here's looking forward to many more years to come!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 pm 
General
General

Man. It's hard to believe it's been ten years. That's crazy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:35 pm 
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

10 years, huh? I'm relatively new here, so it looks like there's lots of good content to dig up.