It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:01 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: 7th anniversary
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:11 am 
General
General

here we are once more cloners. Another year....... YA know what? Not just another year. It's been a spectacular year for cloning. We've found great pics and stories this past year and our members have made even greater ones themselves. We've had some great new content recently and the index is looking pretty awesome. Gonna look it over again to add some newer posts but overall we've had more stuff pouring in this year I think than ever before. So then, is everyone ready for another great year of cloning beautiful cute girls and pitting them against each other in a winer take all, or cuddling them next to each other for the most intimate romantic experience of their lives, or maybe a little bit of both? Maybe something we haven't seen yet? Anything can happen. So March 26th is the date. Anyone who wants to join us in celebrating with pics, stories, and more is always welcome to. I know I've been lazy and haven't posted much with little time to write but maybe I'll have a few things some of you have been asking me about ;). Looking forward to your clones everyone.

Post subject: Re: 7th anniversary
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:14 am 
General
General

Here we are again cloners! Lucky number 7! It's been another great year with as always great and wonderful content provided by you great members of the forum. As always, thank you very much BVR for hosting this little collective corner we come to to find sexy clones, twins, doppelgängers, mirror duplicates and more. Thank you to all the writers this year for the phenomenal stories you've put out. I hope to see more from you all soon. Thank you to all who have made artwork, shared your photo manips, and pics you've found around the Internet. I hope you all enjoy today as the 7th anniversary of this forum.

That said:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BLUE VERSUS RED

NOW LET'S GET CLONING!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:44 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Holy moly, it's been so long D:

Way to go guys and gals, it's great to be THE universes' number one TOH/selfcest repository! It wouldn't be possible without the bvr community though ;D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:35 am 
General
General

I am delighted it's been so durable. There really is no other place that is 100% focused on this little obsession. Keep it keeping on!

hz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:10 am 
Major
Major

This group is so awesome and it's great to be a part of it. I love the fact that we have so many people contributing and interacting. I don't know if anyone has noticed but we are now 1300 MEMBERS STRONG!!! Thanks for all the contributions guys!

QuantumStar99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:57 pm 
General
General

I guess the real question is, whose gonna hit the 777 jackpot this year?

....................... Ow. I deserved whatever was thrown at me.