PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:00 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Hey guys, discussion for the art contest results can be done here

maybe we can start up a public poll or something ;D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:08 am 
General
General

Outstanding entries, all of them incredible and worthy, though I might have picked different winners. What were the criteria for picking the winners?

Truly, fellow BVR'ers, we are in a Golden Age of TOH art. It's never been so good, so prolific, in art, in words, in finds on the webs, in comics, in videos, even in audio. Amazing times.

-HZ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:34 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Indeed, a lot of creative and well-conceived pieces. I think the first place is justified for the incredible nice art but I'm a bit disappointed because of the lack of combative artworks in this.
Still, awesome organization, awesome artists!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:35 pm 
Major
Major

Agreed, great stuff.

My only recommendation for next time might be multiple categories next time. Futa, combative, etc.

DV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:45 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

@ToH same criteria as described in the rules, artistic merit, creativity, and implementation of the theme. could there be more to consider in (possibly) future contests?
@Ragna perhaps future contests might be more focused in scope, like combative/sexfight themed, which would be great~!
@DV yea if you saw we puttered around with that idea, at the end though we didn't want to divide the prize pot too much as i recall

Who wants to organize the next contest?? ;9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:35 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

:o Oh my god....it is unbelievable that I won the first place. because there are so many of magnificent subbmmisions,and each of it is very excellent.It was a great honor to be chosen.
BTW,I'm plan to use the prize to make 2 of TOH Japnese voice drama/novel game to sell it at online. And if anybody who good at both English and Janpanese, I want to ask him(her) to translate the voice novel text into English. And I will share the 30% net net sales to him(her).
Thank you all!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:02 am 
General
General

My god these are amazing. I really loved the blonde painter one. The positions and the tongues really did it for me :D :D. So many clones in this contest. It's like a candy store :D. Congrats to all who won and a special thank you to everyone who participated and contributed to the pool. We should totally do this again ^^

And omg Kok, you are awesome. Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:15 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

The turnout for this contest was great and I feel everyone deserves praise for entering the contest. I could go at length over what I liked bout every submission. It was a delight to see a bunch of new artists and some of my favorite ToH artists return (you guy and gals are the best).
Quote:
:o Oh my god....it is unbelievable that I won the first place. because there are so many of magnificent subbmmisions,and each of it is very excellent.It was a great honor to be chosen.
BTW,I'm plan to use the prize to make 2 of TOH Japnese voice drama/novel game to sell it at online. And if anybody who good at both English and Janpanese, I want to ask him(her) to translate the voice novel text into English. And I will share the 30% net net sales to him(her).
Thank you all!
Wow. That is admirable use of your award money KOK. The possibility of A ToH voice drama/novel game is exciting. I do not know much about those types of games but I would love to pick up a copy when it is finished.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:46 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Quote:
The turnout for this contest was great and I feel everyone deserves praise for entering the contest. I could go at length over what I liked bout every submission. It was a delight to see a bunch of new artists and some of my favorite ToH artists return (you guy and gals are the best).
Quote:
Thank you all!
Wow. That is admirable use of your award money KOK. The possibility of A ToH voice drama/novel game is exciting. I do not know much about those types of games but I would love to pick up a copy when it is finished.
Of course! No problem.
I wanna find someone when the English version's novel game finsished (if somebody can help to translate it )to test if it's software compatibility OK just in time.