It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:02 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:41 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Hiyas!

My name's Andrei, and go by Andrei818 or Kingsmann (either way), and tend to love the idea of identical women doing stuff with and/or to each other in a variety of ways (especially in matching turtleneck sweaters, as well as glasses). As a side job, I do commissions/drawings which I typically sell, as well as collect TOH type of art (currently on my 2nd art book of "twins in turtleneck sweaters"). In any case, I look for the TOH type of stuff in almost any medium - art, books, movies, etc... tho tend to like art the best ;)

Sincerely, a fellow Toh-er,
Andrei

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:11 am 
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Hello everyone,

I was saddened to learn that the TOH website would be closing but happy in the fact that this site will pick up the slack. I will repost my older stories here along with finishing one that I had started on the TOH web site (Doubled Agent). I also have some other stories in mind if I can find the time to sit down and type them up. I also tried my hand at doing some two of her picks. Some are better than others and I might post some of them here soon. As I have stated before, i love the idea of a never ending battle between two evenly matched women mixing it up. By fighting or by other things (YEAH BABY). So far I have been very impressed by the pics/stories on this site and hope to see many more things added by OTHER VISITERS.
As allways take care and keep twining.

Dave

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:13 pm 
Major
Major

You're awesome Dave, glad to see you're here.

DV

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:07 am 
Major
Major

Hi all, My name is DeerShank. You can call me Shank for short. I am sorry to say this, but i am not an artist like you guys, I lack the artistic abilities it seems, though i have tried... but, i draw a mean stick figure! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Any way, i hope this is not a problem, i have a small..ish...okay so it isn't THAT small, collection of clone/twinsest pictures that i would love to share with yo if you would like. This sort of thing has always been my sort of Fetish. I am very glad i have found this forum. so yes, HI GUYS!

Attachments:
File comment: This is one of the reals i have found, but i also have drawings.
Waiting_Room_by_bobby_g.jpg

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:53 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Welcome to the board deershank! Great artistic/creative ability is not required here~ anything that you can share would be greatly appreciated

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:53 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Hey everyone,

It's c1z5i9t2a6l0l or c1z5i9t, as I may possibly be known on the yahoogroups. But my first alias was silent_peon on the when I discovered the BEArchives. So since I discovered recently that BvR had initiated their own version of a story tree, I thought I'd use my first alias. I have actually been thinking/working on quite a few ideas of stories myself, and was waiting for the right time to sit down and crank a couple of them out. A couple may be my own works, and others I wanted to post on the new story tree. i had actually planned to return to the BEAtree sometime, but haven't gotten the chance yet. I will probably include it there as well, for anyone that has not yet discovered this forum. I look forward to participating in the forums with all of you, but I can't say just how frequent exactly. I will post what I can when I can. I've already seen a some great stuff on here, especially in the stories section. Anyways, hopefully you'll hear more from me soon.

... silentpeon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:19 pm 
Major
Major

Hi guys,

The name's SexyCloning. The very same one in the yahoo groups. I was just browsing the internet for an atlernate source of TOH stuff when I came across this forum. I was shocked to know how much was here. I'm my head I was thinking 'I hit the jackpot'. Sooo...here I am. I'm not the best in writing erotic stories, but I can sure hand out ideas, especially in the BEA thing.

And thanks for letting me join. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:21 pm 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Yo! glad to have ya!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:57 pm 
Major
Major

Welcome Silent & Sexy

DV

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:04 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Welcome to the forums silent_peon and Sexycloning - please feel free to make use of any of the facilities =D
Hope to see you around!