It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:50 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: hello
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:55 pm 
Private
Private

Greetings. Thanks for making this website. I finally "came out of the closet" one year ago with my wife. It was very empowering to finally let her know how I am. Luckily she did not leave me and let me know that she assumed I was this way. She will even let me clone her if it were possible. We have agreed upon 6 of her. I realize that it may never happen, but I am hopeful technology will keep progressing to one day allow my dreams to come true.

I know that society does not accept me. I can't help myself though. I have always been this way. I was so excited to see two Chunli's in street fighter when I was little. I always wished that I could fight them at the same time. Another example is fighting clone female wrestling characters in video games. The first opportunity was a spider suite woman in wcw vs nwo world tour. I would play a four-way match and try to get all three characters to attack me. I was even happy when smackdown vs raw finally came up with a way for me to do a three on one tornado tag match. I would select a wwe diva and have her take on my user created dahm triplets. I never defeated them in battle (on hardest difficulty), but I did try.

I can even remember splitting my second grade teacher into two with my vision just so I could see two of her. The point being is that I have been like this my entire life. Thanks for creating this community. I hope that one day our desires can be made a reality. I don't see any problem with a woman having duplicates. They are in general less violent than men. We have a hard time understanding them, so I believe it would be good to allow them to have perfect best friends. I don't think I am being selfish. However, duplicates should never be made if a single child is starving. I hope the ability to duplicate would yield unlimited food for our species.

Sorry for my long introduction. It is nice to be here. Keep up the stories, and I may write one in the future for all of you.

Post subject: Re: hello
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:43 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Welcome to the BVR board, glad to meet you.

Some interesting experiences you've had, it strikes me as a little strange that this sort of theme (two of her) would be considered any more extreme than more common fetishes. Certainly not something that would warrant ruining relationships and such. It's more likely that the fantastical nature of the main premise makes it less well known, but not something that is illogical/outside of human understanding... who doesn't like lesbians?? who doesn't like twins (without the incest(depending on who you ask))??

It doesn't seem to me that far a leap to combine the two, but then again I Maaaaaaay be biased....

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:34 pm 
Major
Major

Welcome to the community archaic20! I hope you have fun here. As technology advances, the clone fetish will become more and more realistic. I think the next big leap will come from virtual reality rather than human cloning. For the foreseeable future, virtual reality seems much doable than cloning humans, which carries all kinds of scientific, ethical, and political challenges. I wouldn't be surprised if in 5 or 10 years we can put on a headset and immerse ourselves in an erotic virtual reality our of choosing. I would love to be able to throw on some virtual reality gear and immerse myself in a preconfigured virtual environment that features a hot woman, her clones, all in a scene preprogrammed by me. We shall see... :-D

QuantumStar99

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:03 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Hello,i think you're right here:D:)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:41 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

I lost my login info for the archaic20 account. I too am looking forward to VR. I will first get it for the PS4. Hopefully a few games will allow me to see cloned women. The future is looking bright indeed.