It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:15 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: You guys rock
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:08 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Long time listener first-time caller I have been obsessed with beautiful women meeting themselves my whole life there's no downside if they don't like each other and try to prove they're the original awesome I can watch that for days that's my favorite when they argue who is the original like the story Tori by the Dozen one of my favorite also too much for one I wish that was a movie I wish they were all movies in the reading room I've read them many times huge fan this is the best site ever I can't believe there's not more sites like this but I guess we are at unique bunch also bath tub time machine unbelievably awesome time travel is my favorite because the women are exactly the same person also wish upon a star is amazing sorry my English is not good using the voice computer thing let me just say this site ever......

Post subject: Re: You guys rock
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:57 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Great to meet you Dave! Yea it mystifies me as to why there isn't more such similar sites out there... but i admit i might be a bit biased

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:07 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Hello dude big fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:10 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

I know I keep asking the same things and this is a request room but do you think there's any way we can get a girl to read any of the stories from the reading room and posted on this site somehow I would love to hear Tori by the Dozen or too much for one or bath time time machine bath tub time machine sorry just curious dude it would be so awesome to hear those stories even better to see them but I know that's asking too much right there maybe get somebody to try it out a little bit read maybe one chapter or something I don't know I just want to see more of two of her type stuff where you guys are controlling it and not just YouTube and stuff like that because this stuff on this site is the stuff that's really good I don't know just curious I enjoyed the audio stuff that was on here from that site but a lot of them weren't doing what is done in the stories in the reading room which is the best anyways just asking hope you have a great day :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:36 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

heyo, thanks!

not sure about getting someone to narrate the stories on the forum, maybe you should look into text to voice synthesizer programs?