It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:53 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:50 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Whoa, these animations look so beautiful you did an awesome job there. I look forward to see more!
My favourite were the two samus, just hilarious how they ended up in one suit ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:24 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Thanks! Samus's mitosis is also one of my favorites. I liked that I had them almost kiss only to back out at the last moment. I'm not sure why I like conflict between clones, it is just my thing.

On the subject of almost kissing I got at request from billyjenkins123 for D.Va kissing D.Va. Thanks for your request.

P.s. For those that follow my tumblr blog, I changed the dorito chip. Before it was a ugly dark brown color, now it bright tasty orange. It is a small change but I think it looks so much better.
Pardon me while I indulge SFM technical nonsense. I could not get a good light source on the chip so I made the chip glow using a 'vector3' attribute called '$color'. It is an easy way to make an object pop out in a dark environment.

Attachments:
dva-kiss.jpg

dva-kiss2b.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:38 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Quote:
Good to see you posting agian, I wonder if you'll do anything with Mercy.
Done! The idea for this one just came to me and I love it.

Edit: Added 100% identical Mercys variant.

Attachments:
mercy10.jpg

mercy-rainbow.jpg

mercy.jpg

Last edited by the island 226 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Quote:
Quote:
Good to see you posting agian, I wonder if you'll do anything with Mercy.
Done! The idea for this one just came to me and I love it.

I love that picture. Well done!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:56 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Thanks Markus. The "candy clone" variant was a last minute addition. It has some interesting potential. I think the Mercys should meet their candy clone counterparts. What do you think? ;)

I have a new video of featuring Chun-li. It was my part of an art trade with BlueVersusRed.
red on blue / blue on red / blue on blue

Attachments:
art trade1.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Quote:
Thanks Markus. The "candy clone" variant was a last minute addition. It has some interesting potential. I think the Mercys should meet their candy clone counterparts. What do you think? ;)

I have a new video of featuring Chun-li. It was my part of an art trade with BlueVersusRed.
Well of course they should meet! haha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Quote:

Would be an interesting Mercy orgy, kissing, grinding and stuff. Sounds like hell to animate, or even pose.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:57 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Quote:
Quote:

Would be an interesting Mercy orgy, kissing, grinding and stuff. Sounds like hell to animate, or even pose.
Perhaps a 5 on 5 tribbing match with the broom in between all 10 of them? Maybe that wouldn't be too bad to pose. Only Island knows for sure.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 pm 
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

@redwolf2196: An all-out orgy would be great. There may be something I can do that would not be too insane to pose.
@Markus76: I like the idea of a 5 on 5 contest. I will have to see how if the Mercy model looks natural in tribbing position.
I will put a pin in this for now. Another member of Overwatch will bet getting intimate with herself very soon.

Also, I just finished posed an image of two Jill Valentines 69-ing. It turned out… okay. The lighting and composition feels weird.
It can be seen here.

Question: Should I post my work here and on my blog? Or should I post updates here when I post something on my blog?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Quote:
@redwolf2196: An all-out orgy would be great. There may be something I can do that would not be too insane to pose.
@Markus76: I like the idea of a 5 on 5 contest. I will have to see how if the Mercy model looks natural in tribbing position.
I will put a pin in this for now. Another member of Overwatch will bet getting intimate with herself very soon.

Also, I just finished posed an image of two Jill Valentines 69-ing. It turned out… okay. The lighting and composition feels weird.
It can be seen here.

Question: Should I post my work here and on my blog? Or should I post updates here when I post something on my blog?
I check both daily myself, so it doesn't matter to me. If you're following BvR, you should be on tumblr as well.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next