It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:58 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Re: My Mergers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:51 am 
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Quote:
Aren't these images from Nativekenj's Deviantart page? He's removed them after getting reported several times, but I've got a few of his images saved that look identical to the images being posted.
Lol you found me getting kicked off sucked

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

I don't think that re-posting someone's work is unwelcome at all, but re-posting someone's work while saying that it's your own is something that just shouldn't be done.

According to the responses from other users in this thread, it seems that most users enjoy what you post. I'd encourage that you continue posting (though I don't have that much influence here), but under NativeKenj's label in honor of the effort he has put into his art. :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:52 pm 
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Quote:
I don't think that re-posting someone's work is unwelcome at all, but re-posting someone's work while saying that it's your own is something that just shouldn't be done.

According to the responses from other users in this thread, it seems that most users enjoy what you post. I'd encourage that you continue posting (though I don't have that much influence here), but under NativeKenj's label in honor of the effort he has put into his art. :D
Entirely agree! Except I am Nativekenj... Sooooo reposting my own work I think is okay lol

Attachments:
20170430_201814.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:41 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Quote:

Entirely agree! Except I am Nativekenj... Sooooo reposting my own work I think is okay lol
I lol'd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:10 pm 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

I was taking care not to outright claim that you were plagiarising in the case you were NativeKenj. I was finding it odd how your posts make it seem as if you had recently made the image, when you have posted it several months before on deviantart. I will look forward to any new images that weren't featured on your deviantart page posted in this thread.