It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:10 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:07 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Abusing my control/ownership of the BVR forums. This announcement is dedicated exclusively to my online purchasable works whose proceeds goes to supporting the BVR forums... Please feel free to comment in my artwork topic Here
These works are distributed by DLsite and their subsidiaries, my circle page can be found through the following link:

***NEW*** Decided to try out a more direct sales approach for my work by opening an e-junkie storefront account. I've ported over all my commercial work to date, however the main difference of this new distribution channel is that I can now offer the original uncensored versions of my work, and it's probably cheaper too. The uncensored versions of my work will hereafter be marked as the "A+" series. Please take a gander, I spend at least half a day setting it up <.<

Much of the proceeds goes to to maintaining this online community as well as allowing me to expand the genre through the commissioning of other artists. I thank everyone who considers purchasing any of my works and supporting the BlueVersusRed website.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

The Sexual Battle: Mirror Match 01

Ling, a wandering heroine from a fictional fighting game is shocked to learn that her next opponent is a mirror match against herself! As both Ling (P1) and Ling (P2) approach each other, it becomes evident that both female fighters are futanari as their identical bodies immediately react to the presence of the other. Both heroines proceed to desperately attempt to overcome her twinned rival in a sensuous and erotic sexfight between futanari. Each Ling will do her best to totally exhaust her opponent by matching their endurance and sexual prowess.

Full color basic image x 20 (Include each cum shot)

E-Junkie Checkout

Samples:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:29 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Rogues Gallery: Most Wanted

A mysterious villain has gained the devil fruit ability to split a person into two identical twins. Of course, his/her first target is all of the most beautiful and dangerous pirate women in the world! Confronted by her own beautiful doppelganger, none of the affected women will not let this opportunity pass by to sample the narcissistic fruit of her identical perfect lover. Parody work set in the One P*ece world. Manga style featuring: N*mi, Nico R*bin, Alv*da, Boa H*ancock, P*rche, and Jewelry B*nney

16 CG.

E-Junkie Checkout - Uncensored A+ version available here

Samples:

Post subject: Double Spring
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:35 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Double Spring

A parody comic featuring Ch*n-li of Str*et Fighter fame... TWICE!

The strongest woman in the world returns home to be surprised by her lesbian lover, who happens to be identical to herself. Ch*n-li and Ch*n-li waste no time pleasuring each other to the limit of their endurance, leading to an explosive and satisfying climax.

Full colour English, Japanese, and Art versions included

Samples:

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:21 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Super Sexual Battle: Mirror Match

The Sexual Battle series continues! This time the ultimate futanari sex battle features Sm*sh Bros. new comer W** Fit Trainer in a mirror match against... W** Fit Trainer!

Confronted against someone with identical fitness, disposition, and lewdness both W** Fit Trainers are eager to battle to a very satisfying conclusion.

21 Pages, Variants includes W** Fit Trainers P3vsP4 and Free-for-All.

Samples:

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Sexual Battle II: SF Les Mix 01, Feat. Gers

Here comes a new challenger! Presenting a new Sexual Battle series featuring the amazing work of Gers (http://www.davijmills.tumblr.com) where SF beauties continue their mirror match off the streets and into each other's panties!

This first set in the series features selfcest sexy-times between Ch*n-Li vs. Ch*n-Li and newcomers La*ra vs. La*ra as they lick, finger, and grind against themselves in wild abandon.

10 images, 5 each featuring Ch*n-Li and La*ra

E-Junkie Checkout

Sample:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:23 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Sexual Battle II: SF Les Mix 02, Feat. Gers

Second set of the Sexual Battle II series: this time with C*mmy & R*se both engaged in intense sexual mirror matches!

Here comes a new challenger! Presenting a new Sexual Battle series featuring the amazing work of Gers (http://www.davijmills.tumblr.com) where SF beauties continue their mirror match off the streets and into each other's panties!

The second set release features intense sexual mirror match action between C*mmy vs. C*mmy and R*se vs. R*se as each pair tries to out-perform her identical opponent to the (very gratifying) finish!

10 images, 5 each featuring C*mmy and R*se

E-Junkie Checkout

Sample:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:47 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Sexual Battle II: SF Les Mix 03, Feat. Gers

Third set of the Sexual Battle II series: this time featuring J*uri & C.V*per both engaged in intense sexual mirror matches!

The third set release features intense sexual mirror match action between J*ri vs. J*ri and C.V*per vs. C.V*per as each pair fully enjoys pitting their identical bodies against each other over and over again!

10 images, 5 each featuring J*ri and C. V*per

E-Junkie Checkout

Sample:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:30 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Sexual Battle II: SF Les Mix 04, Feat. Gers

Fourth set of the Sexual Battle II series: this time featuring S*kura & K*rin both engaged in intense sexual mirror matches!

The fourth set release features intense sexual mirror match action between S*kura vs. S*kura and K*rin vs. K*rin as each pair drives her mirror image to sweaty steamy selfcestual climax!

10 images, 5 each featuring S*kura and K*rin

E-Junkie Checkout

Sample:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:42 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Sexual Battle II: SF Les Mix 05, Feat. Gers

Fifth set of the Sexual Battle II series: featuring M*koto & R.M*ka both engaged in intense sexual mirror matches!

The fifth set release features intense sexual mirror match action between M*koto vs. M*koto and R.M*ka vs. R.M*ka as each pair pit their identical bodies to erotically wrestle, grapple, and molest each other mercilessly!

10 images, 5 each featuring M*koto and R.M*ka

E-Junkie Checkout

Sample:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next