All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:26 am 
Captain
Captain

Nice stuff. Keep up the great work :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:05 am 
Colonel
Colonel

So I just posted new pics a few hours ago, only to have realized it became the last post on a page, meaning as soon someone replies to it, it won't be on the latest page anymore.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4175#p25058

So I couldn't help wonder... how many keep track of checking earlier pages in case there's a post they haven't seen yet? I was just wondering, since it's a bother if people only think to check the last page, and maybe not realize there's more they haven't checked.

If only I had thought to make 2 posts so the post with the pictures would be on top of the new page...

Anyway, that's not the only thing I'm posting about. I just realized there was a minor detail missing on the Domino picture. I had already drawn it in on the color version using Photoshop (bothersome to do without a tablet to physically draw on, mind you), but hadn't the actual paper sheet at hand when I posted to add the missing bit and scan it anew.

What's the missing bit? I won't tell, but you can always try and compare the old and the new...
Attachment:
TR03Domino-v2.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:19 am 
Colonel
Colonel

so... didn't really get around to drawing anything new this week. So I was wondering if I should just skip this weekend with posting...

but then decided, "why not post something old?" So here's some stuff I drew a while back!

Oddly enough, it's going to be a fanart theme. Not deliberate on my part, just what I just dug up from my piles of paper. And we've got 2 conjoinment pics even...
Also to note, I doodle a lot on graph paper, so a lot of old stuff I might post will be drawn on it. All the new stuff I intend to post gets blank paper though.

Just to note, the second pic is SPOILERS if you haven't played the Zelda game Hyrule Warriors!

So first up we got Nami from One Piece! (post-timeskip). I guess one day I just felt like drawing Nami. and then 2 Namis conjoined and wanting to make out. I wonder if Nami might have eaten some strange Devil Fruit here?
Attachment:
OP-Nami-conj.jpg

then we got Lana and Cia from Hyrule Warriors. I guess they tried to merge back into one person or something, and it didn't quite go as planned...
Attachment:
HW-LanaCia-conj.jpg

and finally, an extra thing that doesn't involve conjoinment. So I had drawn some bits and pieces for that story Anri & Anna I had translated, so I decided to try and color those pics too. So here you go:
(and a link to the story just in case)
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3998
Attachment:
AnriAnnaColor.png

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:04 pm 
Special Ops
Special Ops

cute stuff~ adding colour is a nice touch. there's a bunch of tutorials online about laying clean colour flats. though it is the part of colouring in photoshop i dislike the most, it'll really help bring things to the next level ;D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:03 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

I like this stuffs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:50 am 
General
General

I hope you realize you should never stop being this awesome :D :D