It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:29 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 710 Next
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:24 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Hi everyone. I had to take a break to address some real life issues. But I am back with a few random things.

I made some Overwatch poses that I really like. The Tracer one feels like it could be a comic.

Then there is the one with Chell showering with her over developed clone. The clone is kind of a bully and overly touchy. Obviously Chell is not into it. She wants nothing to do with the clone, but they have to share the same relaxation chamber until GLaDOS lets them out.

The one with the green cubes is just weird. Try not to read too much into it.

Also I am finally animating the Miss Pauling fight. It was in development hell for a long time because I kept on revising the story script. I had a lot of over top ideas that strayed too far the original point of this project. (At one point I had them fighting an army of tanks. :roll: ) Anyway, I will do my best to have something out the end of next week.

Attachments:
gameboy2.jpg

tracer---light12.jpg

shower.jpg

slime3.jpg

slime2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:38 am 
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Even this single pic has me hyped again for your Miss Pauling Fight... you already mentioned that it would have a lot of breast battling but this already looks awesome!
Hope you could address to your issues and doing fine.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Quote:
Hi everyone. I had to take a break to address some real life issues. But I am back with a few random things.

I made some Overwatch poses that I really like. The Tracer one feels like it could be a comic.

Then there is the one with Chell showering with her over developed clone. The clone is kind of a bully and overly touchy. Obviously Chell is not into it. She wants nothing to do with the clone, but they have to share the same relaxation chamber until GLaDOS lets them out.

The one with the green cubes is just weird. Try not to read too much into it.

Also I am finally animating the Miss Pauling fight. It was in development hell for a long time because I kept on revising the story script. I had a lot of over top ideas that strayed too far the original point of this project. (At one point I had them fighting an army of tanks. :roll: ) Anyway, I will do my best to have something out the end of next week.

Good to see you posting agian, I wonder if you'll do anything with Mercy.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:33 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

@Ragna: Your hype makes me hyped to continue this project. Thanks!

@redwolf2196: Yep. I intend to pair Mercy with herself. But should it be just Mercy and herself or should a pair of Pharahs be in on the action?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:58 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Quote:
@Ragna: Your hype makes me hyped to continue this project. Thanks!

@redwolf2196: Yep. I intend to pair Mercy with herself. But should it be just Mercy and herself or should a pair of Pharahs be in on the action?
I think Phara(s) could have their own video or poster to themselves.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:29 am 
Special Ops
Special Ops

Great stuff! looking forward to the pauline-ocalypse!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:55 am 
Major
Major

Quote:
Here you go Markus. It was a rewarding change. I would definitely like to do more of these in the future.

I would love to come back to this and add a little animation to it. Maybe some light breathing and slow camera pans over their tangled bodies. It could also benefit from some context. Any ideas?

Hey Island226, this picture series is awesome. Seeing so many of Ivy's naked bodies piled up on top of each other with her legs intertwined and face, breasts, and feet touching is such an turn-on! Hope to see more of this series.

QuantumStar99

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:52 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

@redwolf2196: Thanks for the suggestion. I will make a metal note to pair Mercy with her self. There is something special about a woman being alone with herself.

@BlueVersusRed: Thanks! It should be a beat down to remember.

@quantumstar99: Thank you. It is a big turn on for me too. It was something I waned to make from the beginning but tangled bodies are tricky. Now that I have started I will definitely be doing it more often. There will be more Ivy, both in small and large quantities.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:52 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

I can't wait to see what else you can do with tons of Ivy's. That is amazing and although I never expect it to be animated, the pics are plenty good enough for me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:29 am 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Thanks. I appreciate that Ivy's first "tons of her" experience has been so well received. I hope they continue to meet your expectations.

My choice to pursue this niche puts me in an interesting position. I wonder how many times I can rehash this premise before it starts to get old? Oh well. Such is the course of a fetish, but it'll be a pretty sweet ride up until that point.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 710 Next