It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:03 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:59 pm 
General
General

HURRAY!!!!!! The Official Blueversusred Reading Room Author Index is at last COMPLETE!!!!!

I would like to take this moment to express my most sincerest gratitude to revolvingecho for all his hard work on his summeries for the index. Couldn't have done it without him.

When I set out to do the index I actually didn't intend for it to be as big as it did. In fact it wasn't supposed to have been an index. I was just copying some stories to bookmark them for later reading. I also wanted quick access to mine for reference. That was how it started.

However, I thought about it and thought that unlike the interactive story, everything was right out in the open for me to organize. It would take a couple weeks (actually took 3 and a half lol) but it could be done.

I wanted everyone to be able to easily read their favorite stories and for authors to have quick access to their own stuff for easy reference in case they were doing sequels or one story had to do with another. Something like that.

The hard part came when I realized that we would need a way to describe each story. Hereld in revolvingecho as the hero there. He looked at all the stories and wrote terrific small specific tidbits about each and every story. To thank him I've already got something in the works.

So head over to the Reading Room cloners! Check out stories from you're favorite authors and even try out some ones you didn't know we're there. Everythings right in the index. Enjoy ^^.

-Added note, remember authors: You can always let me know if you want a coming soon post in your section to build suspense :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:39 am 
General
General

Just to let you know, I AM misterix. So those stories could be grouped with the rest of my stuff, or cross referenced, if you feel like it. No big deal if you want to leave it.

HZ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:04 am 
General
General

And done ^^. Thx for letting me know TOH.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:51 am 
General
General

Hey!

I have one more correction - Necromancer was written by Atalanta. She wrote all three of her stories for me! Miss that girl! She liked to play at TOH.

HZ

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:44 am 
Private
Private

I have one more correction - Necromancer waory. Hereld in revolvingecho as the hero there. He loos wri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:39 am 
General
General

Just when you thought it was safe to complete your Author Index...

A wild 2ofHer appears! :mrgreen:

http://blueversusred.net/forum/viewtopi ... =13&t=5547