It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:48 pm 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

I just wanted to apologize for not finishing the Time to Get to Work story. I was so close and I stopped. My life became very unkind. I had one of my dogs diagnosed with cancer, but he seems to be fully healed now. I then had a huge catfight develop in one of my clubs. Each female seemed to have valid points. I couldn't determine who was right. I then threatened to shut down the club if they refused to communicate. One refused to communicate. The animosity between the two females made me look back at a previous encounter from earlier in the semester, where one of the females may have discriminated against the other one to keep her off a float by requiring a certain article of clothing to be on the float. Only people of one ethnic identify knew of this article of clothing. I reached out to everyone outside the float that wanted to ride it and they all felt discriminated against. I reached out to the advisor of the club with the ethnic identity and he told the officers they could not do that. The ethnic female that was being forced to communicate with the other girl then threatened to sue me for harassment by making her communicate with someone she did not want to communicate with. She backed off the lawsuit, but I have been waiting for her to get off campus all semester. I would have won the lawsuit, but I did not feel like dealing with it. Especially with males being seen as enemies with the me too movement. I did nothing wrong but was terrified of what she was capable of.

Anyways, I have been dealing with depression and anxiety with the occasional flirting with suicide. I even lost another dog due to cancer. Luckily my students have been amazing this semester along with my wife. I just hope that female will leave me alone. I am starting to recover and once my mind is functioning better, I will finish the story.

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:54 am 
General
General

Totally understandable sorry had to go through that.