It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:13 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next
 Post subject: Re: Perfectly Mirrored
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:01 am 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

I love story about Mom clones! And this story is very hot! I loved the description of the duplication of sandra, it really divided into two as in the process of mitosis, there is no original and clone, the two are Sandra! Their stories are very detailed and this leaves their richer stories, the story gets more realistic and that's very good! The dialogues of the daily life of the characters.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:09 am 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Sandras in my imagination

Attachments:
37722784_10215928886716242_5152333800113438720_n.jpg

37750667_10215928890076326_5611476060437741568_n.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:27 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

I was waiting for the plot to develope before commenting. Now I can and the comment is: "very well done"! :)

The climax for me, so far, is the self-replication in the pool: very enticing and realistic trick.

I also agree with other users stating that this story is very inspiring and incites to write. It's giving me too the "writing itch" indeed! :mrgreen:

As I think I have two stories and a fan sequel of mine in "stand-by mode" here, I had almost forgot them. I'm thinking about resuming them sooner or later. :roll:

P.S.

Nice find, Lesbiansclones! Very very close to Sandra's description. But the matter is... which is the original Sandra? ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:10 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

This story paints such a clear picture in my head! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:27 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

I appreciate the comments everybody! I always try to set my stories up so there's no 'original' woman. The girls I write about always split equally. I do this so there's an element of competition as they both vie for their identity. I've also tried to get better at writing about the background and interactions between the characters, and not just jump straight into sex. It makes the inevitable all the more erotic when you take time to get to know the characters first.

I'm happy that it's inspiring people! Hopefully we'll see an influx of stories soon.

And those pictures are great! Very, very similar to how I had Sandra pictured in my mind (except curvier ;) All the women in my mind have Jessica Rabbit figures)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Sandra and Sandra had stayed in their room until they heard Melissa leave. Sandra had peeped out of her bedroom door to make sure that her daughter was gone, before the two of them had gone into the kitchen to make some breakfast. They couldn’t risk Melissa finding out about them, at least not yet. It had been a close call earlier. Melissa didn’t always stay outside, sometime she would just storm right into Sandra’s bedroom if she wanted something. Sandra could just picture her face if she had walked in and saw two of her Mom sitting together on the bed.

‘Well it looks as though we didn’t miraculously become one person again overnight.’ Sandra sighed.

‘I know, I thought it could have all just been a bad dream, but it looks like this is reality for us for a while.’ Sandra responded.

The stress of the previous night had made them pretty hungry, so they decided to cook up a large breakfast before they tried to figure out the next solution to their duplication. They went into the kitchen and began to prepare some scrambled eggs. They apologised as they kept bumping into one another as they busied themselves.

‘Excuse me, sorry… erm. You first.’ They both said, and laughed nervously. Never in a million years did Sandra think she would be making breakfast with herself. It was kind of awkward as they tried to work around each other.

‘Maybe I should just do it, we’re just getting in each other’s way.’ Sandra said, smiling at her double.

‘Ok, if you’re sure. I'll clean up afterwards.’ Sandra replied, sitting down on the stool by the counter.

She marvelled at the wonder of watching herself from this perspective. It was so strange to see her own mannerisms on another person. From seeing how she kept running her hands through her long hair to the way she would furrow her eyebrows when concentrating. She also couldn’t help but admire how she looked. She really was a stunner. There had been times when she had been slightly self conscious about her curves, but looking at herself from this angle all she felt was a sense of pride that she had managed to maintain such a wonderful and full figure. With every step her large boobs bounced under her t-shirt, even without a bra. When Sandra bent over to grab a utensil from a lower shelf, Sandra got a full view of her large round ass.

Was it strange to look at yourself like this? Was it strange to admire yourself from this angle? Whatever happened from now on, Sandra knew that she wouldn’t let her gym routine slack. Bizarrely, meeting her double had given her a fresh sense of self-confidence in her own body.

Sandra finished up and they sat side by side eating.

‘Is the food OK?’ She asked her twin, smiling.

Sandra smiled back. ‘You’ve managed to get it just how I like it!’

They laughed together. Sandra marvelled at how, in just a short period of time, she was actually starting to feel pretty at ease with herself. She wouldn’t have thought so the night before, when it felt as though her whole world was crashing down. She watched herself eat, still fascinated by seeing another her. She watched as Sandra accidentally dropped a piece of egg onto her breasts, and then quickly picked it up, making them jiggle. Sandra swiftly averted her eyes, blushing slightly.

They talked about their situation a little, but realised that they weren’t going to come up with any solutions.

‘Maybe it’s just some freak accident of nature that can’t be explained.’ Sandra said.

‘Maybe.’ Sandra replied. ‘Our bodies just spontaneously split, similar to how you hear stories about people spontaneously combusting, or moving an object just by looking at it.’

‘The world works in mysterious ways.’ Sandra agreed.

They finished eating, and Sandra began to clean up. Sandra went to take a shower as her clone loaded the dishwasher. When her twin had finished cleaning, she went back into their bedroom and made the bed. Sandra came out and got changed as Sandra took a shower. She then left the bedroom as her double dried herself and put some clothes on. When she was dressed, she went and met her twin in the living room.

‘We’re working surprisingly in sync.’ They both said, laughing together.

‘Well you never know, this may actually make our lives a lot easier!’ Sandra exclaimed.

‘You’re right! Think of all the extra things we could get done in a day!’ Sandra replied.

Even though they were becoming more at ease with their situation, they still decided it was a good idea to keep researching on the Internet. They both sat in the office, Sandra using the desktop computer whilst Sandra sat on the couch looking at her tablet. They occasionally showed each other links or articles they came across about duplication. But in the end none of them had any answers to their predicament, just like the night before.

They spent a lot of the day scrolling through websites, until the late afternoon came around. Sandra knew that Melissa would be getting home from shopping pretty soon, and neither one of them wanted to go and hide in the bedroom when she returned. They couldn’t keep hiding around the house all the time, avoiding their daughter. Sandra and Sandra needed a better plan.

‘Shall we go somewhere else to discuss what needs to be done, before Melissa gets home?’ Sandra asked.

‘Yeah, but we can’t go anywhere local, we’ll need to take a drive somewhere where nobody knows us. We can get away with being twins if strangers see or talk to us.’ Sandra replied.

Sandra grabbed their purse as they locked the house up and got in the car. Sandra suggested that she would drive, but that Sandra should be ready to duck down quickly if they happened to see anybody they knew. They pulled out of the driveway and began to drive out of the suburbs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:41 am 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Quote:
I appreciate the comments everybody! I always try to set my stories up so there's no 'original' woman. The girls I write about always split equally. I do this so there's an element of competition as they both vie for their identity. I've also tried to get better at writing about the background and interactions between the characters, and not just jump straight into sex. It makes the inevitable all the more erotic when you take time to get to know the characters first.

I'm happy that it's inspiring people! Hopefully we'll see an influx of stories soon.

And those pictures are great! Very, very similar to how I had Sandra pictured in my mind (except curvier ;) All the women in my mind have Jessica Rabbit figures)
Or yes! With the body of Jessica Rabbit, This one seems to be a real Milf, we could imagine that both bodies of Sandra are like this ...

Attachments:
3_original.png

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:29 am 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

It's so hard to wait for the next chapter to be posted! If only they could be uploaded faster or something haha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:34 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Yup, we can imagine that's exactly the sort of figure Sandra has!

And I could very easily post the rest of the story in one go... but I think I'll be mean, keep the anticipation going and do daily shorts ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:42 am 
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Melissa modelled her new clothes in her full length mirror on the wall. She had brought a black shear dress which hugged the contours of her body in all the right places. Melissa twisted from side to side as she looked at herself from all angles, smiling at her curvaceous physique. This was her favourite outfit that she had bought, and it was definitely the one she would wear tonight. All eyes would be on her and she couldn’t wait. She had even put on the push-up bra that she had bought that day. She had noticed it a few times in the mall’s lingerie shop, but had always felt like it would be slightly overkill. Melissa had taken the plunge and bought it, and was glad she had. Her breasts were large and perky, and looked great even in a normal bra, but this took them to a whole other level. They pushed her boobs up deliciously under the dress, and Melissa held the weight of them approvingly under her hands.

She was going to head to Claire’s shortly, and all she needed was a shower before she would go over. She was about to change when she heard a call come through on her iPhone. Melissa looked at it and saw that Claire was trying to call her, but when she picked the phone up and put it to her ear she couldn’t hear a thing.

‘Stupid signal!’ She said to herself.

Half the time she received a call she couldn’t hear anything. Her room was terrible for cellular coverage.

‘Hold on Claire!’ She shouted down the line. ‘I’m going outside, I can’t hear a thing!’

Melissa walked through the hall and opened the large glass door to the garden and stepped outside.

‘Can you hear me now?’ She shouted again into the phone.

‘Yeah girl I can hear you fine! I’m about to head to Isabella’s. How long do you think you’re gonna be?’

‘Not too long. I just have to take a shower and grab a few things. I think I’ll be there within the hour.’

‘OK. Isabella’s older sister has got us some drink for tonight. We can start the party before we get to the party!’ Claire shouted out down the phone.

‘Woohoo!’ Melissa exlaimed. ‘I’m gonna get fucked up! It’s gonna be wild!’

‘Hell yeah!’ Claire replied. ‘Gonna get that drank oooon! Don’t be too long OK?’

‘No I won’t be, I’ll be quick, see you soon babes!’

‘Laters babes!’ Isabella responded, and then hung up.

Melissa smiled, she was going to party hard tonight. She needed to let out the stress of the last few days.

She was just about to walk back inside when a small piece of clothing caught the corner of her eye, lying by the side of the pool. Melissa cocked her head quizzically, wondering if it was something of hers that had been dropped when the laundry had been brought it. She walked over and picked it up.

It was a black bikini.

Where had this come from? It definitely wasn’t hers. It looked pretty racy and she knew she owned nothing that looked like that. It must be her Mom’s, although she couldn’t remember ever seeing her Mom wear something like this. She knew that her Mom had a slamming body. People were always going on about how similar the two of them were and how lucky they were to look the way they did. She couldn’t quite picture her Mom wearing something quite so revealing though.

Melissa needed some new swimwear. Maybe Sandra wouldn’t notice if she took this for herself. It obviously wasn’t something she wore very often, and their figures were very similar. She walked back inside holding the bikini and headed to her ensuite bathroom.

The bikini could have been lying outside for a few days, Melissa thought. I’ll put it on now when I have a shower, so it will get a wash too. Plus I can model it on myself in the mirror.

Melissa walked into her bedroom and took her dress off, and then unclasped her bra, letting her breasts bounce down. She slipped her panties down her legs and grabbed the bikini, walking into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror as she bent down, pulling the g string up over her wide hips. It fit very tightly, but was comfortable enough. Melissa then put the bikini straps around her shoulders and reached behind, closing the clasp. The bikini was pretty tight too, but it looked great, pushing her ample breasts together and up nicely. Melissa pushed her hair up in a seductive pose and pouted at the mirror, trying to make herself look like an Instagram model. She looked fantastic! She would defiantly be wearing this the next time she was by the pool or at the beach.

She turned around towards the shower. She turned it on, and after waiting for a few moments for the water to warm up, stepped underneath. Melissa reached for the body wash and squirted some on her palm, ready to rub into her body. The water felt a little too warm, so she adjusted the dial slightly to a better temperature and began to rub the body wash onto her smooth skin. The temperature still felt too high, so she adjusted the dial a little more. It didn’t make any difference. In fact, she didn’t think it was the water, it actually felt like her body was hot. She twisted the dial again, but the cooler water still didn’t help. This strange warmth spread across her body, making her tingle. She suddenly felt really light headed, and her strength seemed to seep away. She leaned forward, placing her hands on the cubicle glass and looking at herself in the mirror opposite.

Melissa felt a wave of heat rush though her whole body.

What the fuck? She thought to herself.

She didn’t want to be sick. This was the worst time to feel ill, right before the party she had been looking forward to!

It wasn’t a particularly unpleasant feeling. It almost felt like waves of… arousal. The warmth ran through her as she suddenly felt her body lurch forward. Melissa tried to keep her feet from slipping underneath her, but it was hard. Her body spasmed forward again and again, the rush making her cry out deeply.

‘Uuurrrrghhhhh.’ She moaned as her eyes rolled back.

She then felt the side of her body being pushed out from the inside. Like a large mass was expanding out from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. She looked back at herself in horror in the mirror opposite as she pushed against this bizarre sensation. She grunted in exertion as her reflection seemed to widen before her eyes. The bikini stretched tightly and then snapped as her body continued to expand, her head widening. Melissa felt like she had entered a nightmare. She screamed out in utter terror, although what was happening wasn’t painful at all. She watched as her body morphed into an unrecognisable mass, extra boobs appeared to balloon out her chest as her vision blurred, doubled and then snapped back to normal as her head split into two. She saw herself with two heads, then four breasts and four legs popped out. Both heads screamed out at the reflection in the mirror, until they felt a final big push. They both gritted their teeth and heaved against each other.

With a loud rubbery PPPHHHHLLOOOPPPMPHH! Melissa watched as her body split into two, each girl falling in opposite directions against the walls.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next